• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Stir people up huh? Okay!
Everything you enjoy sucks and you should feel ashamed for liking such low quality things!
That's the best you can do?

You leave me no choice.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Minecraft is like an everything kind of thing. The real question would be: What community does not do things with it?

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Minecraft is like an everything kind of thing. The real question would be: What community does not do things with it?
I mean more along the lines I'm surprised there's not a thread with a lot of activity on here, or a server in the vein of that haha. I'd love to play MInecraft with fellow Smashers!!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
OH **** sorry, its late and I'm mentally exhausted. I meant that happened to me with a pokemon sprite before. It was moving on the site I copied it from and here for a while but stopped moving after a few moments.
I understood it this time! And sounds like you could use some chocolate! It helps with mental focus!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂
GG man, your Link is god tier not even the almighty :4falcon: and the Cosmic Cowboy, Woody could beat him. Not against Weegee:troll:
That :4darkpit: vs. :4pit: round though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom