• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You know you're older than you realise when your mum asks you if you want money for Christmas, and has done so for the past 5 or so years.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Remember when Pooh died in a Dreamworks movie. Yeah, me too.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know you're older than you realise when your mum asks you if you want money for Christmas, and has done so for the past 5 or so years.
*raises hand* They do that for me any sister all the time
" Here the money, go buy what you want"
Oh yeah, I have midterms next week...and I'm still here...
OH NO!

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
*raises hand* They do that for me any sister all the time
" Here the money, go buy what you want"
I used to think it was awesome getting just money for Xmas. But then I started to realise the lack of novelty in presents if you just get what you want, with no surprises.

That's why this year, I just wrote a long wishlist of whatever I found on Amazon, and just gave it to my mum saying "Surprise me." :p

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@ Soul. Soul. GG!
I've gotta say, the matches I had against you were some of the most fun I've had in a while! And so many matches too!
A couple of things I have to say.
:4pikachu:vs:4mario:Intense first match.

:4pacman:vs:4pikachu: I'm so surprised that I won this match. I thought I was gonna lose

:4shulk:vs:4tlink:Dat first Shulk vs Toon Link doe:troll:

:4robinf:vs:4pit: I like how after that horrible failure of a Shulk Vs TL, we both chose different characters. (Also, this match was pretty easy)

:4shulk:vs:4tlink:I like how the next match after the Robin vs Pit, we both chose the same characters and had an ACTUAL battle

:4tlink:vs:4tlink:This match was also very intense. So intense that I can't remember who won.

:4luigi:vs:4fox: and:4miibrawl: vs :4fox: For some reason, both matches against Fox were EXTREMELY laggy, even though all the other matches were smooth (Except for :4shulk:vs:4tlink:#1)

:4drmario:vs:4mario:THAT TWIST ENDING.

:4kirby:vs:4villager:DON'T. MESS. WITH. KIRBY.

Thanks again for the matches! It was really fun!
Unova.
AKA New York & Ice Cream.
Long live Vanilluxe
Because they can OHKO a Mega-Gardevoir with Mirror Coat.
Vanilluxe doesn't need to be powerful to be awesome, being powerful is just a helpful addition to Vanilluxe's infinite awesomeness.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I used to think it was awesome getting just money for Xmas. But then I started to realise the lack of novelty in presents if you just get what you want, with no surprises.

That's why this year, I just wrote a long wishlist of whatever I found on Amazon, and just gave it to my mum saying "Surprise me." :p
Well seeing how money is pretty scarce and my mom is 54 and my dad is 74, I wouldn't mind not getting anything for onw Christmas.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

This I would love to see. While we're at it, let's post on tumblr pointing out how racist both companies are and praise BlueSky Studios. :troll:
Let's not forget on going to a Marvel forum and make a thread on how great the MarvelxPnF special was :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Suddenly, Luggy kicked himself in the foot :

Nobody survived.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Let's not forget on going to a Marvel forum and make a thread on how great the MarvelxPnF special was :troll:
Or on a DC forum and showing them this weeks Death Battle. Heck, let's throw in the Spider-Man one. :troll:

You could just as easily praise Ultimate Spider-Man over Spectacular Spider-Man to see the reactions.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Vanilluxe doesn't need to be powerful to be awesome, being powerful is just a helpful addition to Vanilluxe's infinite awesomeness.
Plus with Vanilluxe, you can take your Victory, and eat it too! :B

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Yikes.

Well, even if it turns out present-less, I hope you can enjoy a traditional Christmas anyway. :)
Well there are presents under the tree, THEY JUST KEEP SHOWING UP. after each day a new thing shows up so I'm like wha?
there will be a day they will have to sacrifice presents though and I dont mind it

Soul.

@ Soul. Soul. GG!
I've gotta say, the matches I had against you were some of the most fun I've had in a while! And so many matches too!
A couple of things I have to say.
:4pikachu:vs:4mario:Intense first match.

:4pacman:vs:4pikachu: I'm so surprised that I won this match. I thought I was gonna lose

:4shulk:vs:4tlink:Dat first Shulk vs Toon Link doe:troll:

:4robinf:vs:4pit: I like how after that horrible failure of a Shulk Vs TL, we both chose different characters. (Also, this match was pretty easy)

:4shulk:vs:4tlink:I like how the next match after the Robin vs Pit, we both chose the same characters and had an ACTUAL battle

:4tlink:vs:4tlink:This match was also very intense. So intense that I can't remember who won.

:4luigi:vs:4fox: and:4miibrawl: vs :4fox: For some reason, both matches against Fox were EXTREMELY laggy, even though all the other matches were smooth (Except for :4shulk:vs:4tlink:#1)

:4drmario:vs:4mario:THAT TWIST ENDING.

:4kirby:vs:4villager:DON'T. MESS. WITH. KIRBY.

Thanks again for the matches! It was really fun!
GGs! Yeah, I SD'd myself in the first Shulk vs. TL match because of the input lag lol.
In the TL ditto, I ended up winning. I know this because I was the one who landed the KO on the last stock. Too bad it was a projectile spam fest.
I was going to win the Pika vs. Pac-Man fight but you outplayed me. Doc vs. Mario was funny; I try using F.L.U.D.D. on your last stock but you ended up using Up B. That Megavitamin tennis with Side B though.
Also, I suck with Pit. Should have used Pikachu instead in the Robin fight.
Once again, GGs.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Or on a DC forum and showing them this weeks Death Battle. Heck, let's throw in the Spider-Man one. :troll:

You could just as easily praise Ultimate Spider-Man over Spectacular Spider-Man to see the reactions.
Heck, we can be even easier.
"I firmly believe the Star Wars prequels are better than the originals."
This right here is the best forum bomb you could ever make.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I'm bored. Like, really bored. Guess I'll go to sleep then.
But before I leave, have this :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom