• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So this upcoming Spider-Man issue has some sick art. Can't wait to see it colored in.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
new version, sequel, same difference.
New version=Story told from zero.
Sequel=Following to a previous story.
Yeah, same.
So this upcoming Spider-Man issue has some sick art. Can't wait to see it colored in.
With the "16.1", it refers to page number or story inside?

Last edited:

Soul.

scarftar, Orb Scizor, sand swampert, red card skarmory, and the last 2 are a toss up between dugtrio and the drill mole I forget their names. I haven't played in forever.
That looks like a Gen 5 team lol.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Greninja's tongue is so slim in that .gif. Weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird.
Maybe it has a slim jim tongue because it can change the size of it with water! Like a sponge!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I shamelessly have bought Rapunzel stuff marketed as Disney Princess though.

Not to mention openly being a Sailor Moon fan.
Pffft. You think that's bad? I have a Buzz Lightyear wallet, bought Barbie and Ken dolls for my collection at ToysRus, geeked out over Disney Princess dolls (I only own Maleficent and Gogo Tomago at the moment), and I have a giant shelf devoted to Toy Story action figures. They range from the "movie-accurate" to the generic Buzz and Woody repaints released in the '90s.

I go all out when I collect Toy Story.
does anyone actually use Amiibos? Asking cause it's kinda weird for people in their 20s to buy nintendo toys. /Kappa
Probably not. They're going to collect dust on my toy shelf next to Revoltech Woody, Buzz, and Jessie.

Besides, this is my role model for collecting:

Edit: Forgot Ron the Manager from Toy Story of Terror

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
New version=Story told from zero.
Sequel=Following to a previous story.
Yeah, same.

With the "16.1", it refers to page number or story inside?
I think it's a side story. It's about Spider-Man dealing with some gangster ****. He has to go up against Tombstone and Mr. Negative. I think Black Cat and the Wraith are in it too. It should be pretty cool. Some of my favorite Spider-Man stuff is the gang or mob related stuff.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pffft. You think that's bad? I have a Buzz Lightyear wallet, bought Barbie and Ken dolls for my collection at ToysRus, geeked out over Disney Princess dolls (I only own Maleficent and Gogo Tomago at the moment), and I have a giant shelf devoted to Toy Story action figures. They range from the "movie-accurate" to the generic Buzz and Woody repaints released in the '90s.

I go all out when I collect Toy Story.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I caved in to the Amiibo craze and got a Little Mac.
I'm planning on naming him Tyson (though I'm considering other names).

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I think it's a side story. It's about Spider-Man dealing with some gangster ****. He has to go up against Tombstone and Mr. Negative. I think Black Cat and the Wraith are in it too. It should be pretty cool. Some of my favorite Spider-Man stuff is the gang or mob related stuff.
So it's before Superior I guess.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't get why it's so wrong to buy things made for kids? I'm not going to judge someone because of the things they buy as long as they act like their age. Like I always say don't gain your maturity though your controller or the products you buy, get it though life lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom