• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Or Sonic 1 Full HD, with enhanced 3D graphics (similar to Generations) and new features to improve the gameplay experience. Mariotehplumber rates it a 10/10 just for Classic Sonic.
What we need is a Sonic's Schoolhouse enhanced remake or sequel.

Who else is going to educate the children!?

Also, best Sonic VA. Ever.

Soul.

Grass

Smash Lord
does anyone actually use Amiibos? Asking cause it's kinda weird for people in their 20s to buy nintendo toys. /Kappa

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
does anyone actually use Amiibos? Asking cause it's kinda weird for people in their 20s to buy nintendo toys. /Kappa

Rest in facking pieces bruh'. You're gonna get destroyed by those 20's dudes.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Bronies are shameless on buying toys of ponies for 5 years old girls.

Caompared to them, a 20 years old man buying a Kirby or Peach amiibo look normal.

Soul.

Cool, I'm even worse at pokemon than I am at Smash so, you can play my god awful sand team. it's generic as fk lol don't hurt me.
What is your sand team? lol it doesn't matter if it's generic.
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 let me know when you're done with For Glory.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Caompared to them, a 20 years old man buying a Kirby or Peach amiibo look normal.
It IS normal because more then likely, a 20 GREW UP with those nintendo characters unlike the 30 and up men that buy MLP toys

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After years of procrastination, I've decided that I'm going to beat the final boss of Majora's Mask this month to say I've beaten the game.

However, I'm now screwing getting 100% (although I have the Bomber's book complete & all masks). I'll save dat fo the upcoming 3DS remake.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I actually own a Fluttershy and a pinkie pie toy from McDonald's. Got them both for the novelty of it.
It's different when you get it from a restaurant to buy it from a store.

Unless you requested it.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

That reminds me of the time when my sister was making giggles of me when the peach amiibo I won from pbnj's stream got delivered. Too "girly" apparently.... thats what she said at the time anyway :p

Grass

Smash Lord
What is your sand team? lol it doesn't matter if it's generic.
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 let me know when you're done with For Glory.
scarftar, Orb Scizor, sand swampert, red card skarmory, and the last 2 are a toss up between dugtrio and the drill mole I forget their names. I haven't played in forever.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When I find a Diddy Kong in a match, I always imagine this scene. Just replace Mr.Clean with Diddy Kong and Paul by a normal character.

Hey luggy, can you post the Jontron gif you made? The one where he threw something and caught it again at the other doorway....

There.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I shamelessly have bought Rapunzel stuff marketed as Disney Princess though.

Not to mention openly being a Sailor Moon fan.

D

Deleted member

Well, they'd be really great for collecting purposes. Especially if you have one that contains defects such as two cannon Samus, bald Mario, no legs Peach, all that stuff.

Grass

Smash Lord
Well, they'd be really great for collecting purposes. Especially if you have one that contains defects such as two cannon Samus, bald Mario, no legs Peach, all that stuff.
I suppose from a collector's perspective, this is rather nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom