• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
The fact that he's playing an actual episode instead of showing these pictures shows the level of humor I had to suffer through with this class.

Also this is a special topics course aka easy A for electives and not gonna be taught ever again.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
you actually buy the dvds?
Nope.

Anyway, thanks all of you for those "useful" answers but I still don't know where in the fack is the end of the anime in the manga.

Also, this :

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The fact that he's playing an actual episode instead of showing these pictures shows the level of humor I had to suffer through with this class.

Also this is a special topics course aka easy A for electives and not gonna be taught ever again.
Show your teacher this:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, I finally woke up after screaming until sleep because I caught a Shiny Shuppet. Nice layout changes!, specially the Smash Section
*goes to NintenZone*
*there's no custom icons for the sections of Mario, TLOZ and Pokémon*
:(
Anyway; Im Really Feelin it! :4shulk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
He's making me think twice about every gif I've ever posted...

Maybe I should stop.
I feel the same thing when I post something Sailor Moon/Mars related stuff.

On other stuff, anyone read the news of Greenpeace messing up the Nazca Lines during a protest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom