• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekKnite

Smash Cadet
No items, no Fox, no Final Destination, Final Destination!
How do you get the stats like that for your palutena? is that a siganture?

At least it's not a single track that contains those dreaded kazoos. But that cave theme is still inferior compared to both the SNES Yoshi's Island and the DS sequel.
haha like the Gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Speaking of DeviantArt and whatnot, I've kinda been looking for a good art sharing website (Or at least someplace to motivate me to draw again) Does..... anyone happen to know of a few good websites? :T

Edit: Goshdarnit this thread moves so fast..... >:V
What kind of art are we talking about? :smirk:

A lot of artists I see at conventions run DeviantArt and tumblr (they also do commissions, which is why DeviantArt's easier). Never met anyone that uses Pixiv, though that site's big with the Japanese, so maybe it would do you more good if you know how to speak Japanese (site does have an English option, but I'm just referring to the Japanese user base). Some have their own websites/blogs, where they do commissions, but I know a few artists that don't. I mean, there's some more professional sites, especially ones that help you to make portfolios, but DeviantArt has like the biggest community, and if you want to meet some Japanese fans, try Pixiv. I don't think it hurts to try and experiment with sites to find which ones you like.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Speaking of Final Destination, listen to this:

Final Destination series medley with the SSB4 main theme and Melee opening theme added to the mix.

Part of the Harmony of Heroes fan-made album.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
@ TekKnite TekKnite
Instead of double posting, please use the edit function when wanting to add onto the conversation and no one has posted after you.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I don't think I'm going to draw any Raccoons though so sorry about that. But it's nice to make some art again though.
What kind of art are we talking about? :smirk:

A lot of artists I see at conventions run DeviantArt and tumblr (they also do commissions, which is why DeviantArt's easier). Never met anyone that uses Pixiv, though that site's big with the Japanese, so maybe it would do you more good if you know how to speak Japanese (site does have an English option, but I'm just referring to the Japanese user base). Some have their own websites/blogs, where they do commissions, but I know a few artists that don't. I mean, there's some more professional sites, especially ones that help you to make portfolios, but DeviantArt has like the biggest community, and if you want to meet some Japanese fans, try Pixiv. I don't think it hurts to try and experiment with sites to find which ones you like.
Just general art, fan-art, OC's and all. I'm just hoping to find a good place to enhance a world I'm trying to make.

I used to be on Deviantart for quite sometime, but I thought I might want to move elsewhere. I've heard of Pixiv though, seems like a pretty interesting place, but I can see that you would benefit more from it if you knew Japanese (Which I don't save from a few basic words) Thanks for letting me know though.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I don't think I'm going to draw any Raccoons though so sorry about that. But it's nice to make some fan art again though.

Just general art, fan-art, OC's and all. I'm just hoping to find a good place to enhance a world I'm trying to make.

I used to be on Deviantart for quite sometime, but I thought I might want to move elsewhere. I've heard of Pixiv though, seems like a pretty interesting place, but I can see that you would benefit more from it if you knew Japanese (Which I don't save from a few basic words) Thanks for letting me know though.

D

Deleted member

So the Forums section changed, somewhat. Now you have to click three or four times to check out your thread. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can already hear the pens of fangirls writing yaoi OOC Samurai Warriors stories.
Too late, that already happened YEARS ago when the games existed. If you you even Google it, I'll guarantee that you'll say "2spooky4me".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom