• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If items were allowed in Melee tournaments, would it affect Pichu's ranking since he has the best item boost in the game?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm digging the new layout, far better than the last one IMO.

I am gonna keep my preferences to show the latest posts from a forum/sub-forum though, that part has always been really helpful and convenient for me.

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I see something changing I expect people to complain about it, so this is nice to see everyone agreeing on that it's cool for a change.
But yeah, I do quite enjoy this new layout.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't really look at the home page much at all but I can see the beauty in it. Much tidy, very clean. Noice!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I just got a 31/30-31/20-21/30-31/30-31/30-31 Adamant Entei. Switching the defense and special attack IV would have been perfect...but should I keep this or reset it?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
See the new site layout. It's alright. Even if I didn't like it, there's no reason to complain as I'll get use to it as time passes.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Thenew layout doesn't affect me much because i was so annoyed to load the index and front page that I juat put a bookmark to the WiiU forum page on my toolbar in the center since it's the only forum I go.

But the frame when you hover on a forum is quite neat.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
New changes huh? I'm a fan, it looks cleaner! Good job Smashboards team!

Only thing is that it was a bit confusing and weird navigating after clicking the game's forums to get in here, but I'll get used to it. Honestly it reminded me a little of all the menus in Smash 4 trying to find my way back in here but less cluttered and awkward.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey I'm back, what's new ?
Me ? Meh, nothing special. I just watched the second part of the Game Theory about FnaF, talking about the lore. Much better than the first one. But it only confirms a thing that I already knew : Phone Guy is the murderer. He explained it with only logical things. But it was still nice, better than other theories he made.

Also this :

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
Me ? Meh, nothing special. I just watched the second part of the Game Theory about FnaF, talking about the lore. Much better than the first one. But it only confirms a thing that I already knew : Phone Guy is the murderer. He explained it with only logical things. But it was still nice, better than other theories he made.

Also this :
Yeah, but I have never liked the theory that the phone guy is the murderer. There is proof and it was quite logical. But still, I like phone guy! :(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Also this :
There is still one thing about this theory: Newspapers in the first game showed that the murderer got caught at some point. So how could Phone Guy be still hired by Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?

Everything else makes sense, but this little thing is making it weird.......unless someone else was framed, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom