• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
There is still one thing about this theory: Newspapers in the first game showed that the murderer got caught at some point. So how could Phone Guy be still hired by Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?

Everything else makes sense, but this little thing is making it weird.......unless someone else was framed, of course.
They probably arrested the guy you play in the 7th night. I mean, he just changed the animatronics AI, he could be suspicious.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Welp. Did pretty bad on an AP Computer Science test because a *cough* "friend" *cough* of mine found this funny.

http://elusivetranscendent.tumblr.com/post/104691790109/kanrose-ok-i-know-a-lot-of-you-are-laughing

And I felt pretty cruddy while taking the test cause what the heck? You find that funny? You find the fact that somebody deliberately poisoned a hotel floor at a con funny? What does it matter that they're furries? You're saying that these people deserved to be put in the face of danger just because of their hobbies and things that they like and that's disgusting.

I quickly did the test, rechecked it once, and handed it in. Then I proceeded to rant in notepad.. .-. Ugh.

Anyway, what's up? I have access to a computer for like half an hour.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Welp. Did pretty bad on an AP Computer Science test because a *cough* "friend" *cough* of mine found this funny.

http://elusivetranscendent.tumblr.com/post/104691790109/kanrose-ok-i-know-a-lot-of-you-are-laughing

And I felt pretty cruddy while taking the test cause what the heck? You find that funny? You find the fact that somebody deliberately poisoned a hotel floor at a con funny? What does it matter that they're furries? You're saying that these people deserved to be put in the face of danger just because of their hobbies and things that they like and that's disgusting.

I quickly did the test, rechecked it once, and handed it in. Then I proceeded to rant in notepad.. .-. Ugh.

Tell your friend this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YcpmGuu7IS0

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Wonder if it would be equally funny if it was a bomb. I mean hell, lots of innocent lives unrelated to the guy's vendetta are put in danger, but at least he got them people he doesnt like who did the wrong thing of minding theyr own business.

****ing poison gas man, thats no joke. Thats Nazi **** right there, and sorry for invoking Godwin on this but I cant find a more apt comparison.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This song describe so well the character that I can't even believe it exist.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Adiós pirate bay,next time focus on the job rather than the marketing.

Even the co-founder doesn't care anymore...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
What I'm thinking based on the thread right now:
1. I think the act on terrorism based on people's hobbies are terrible.
2. I should watch Nichijou sometime in the future.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
Nichijou is one of the best series I've watched. Like, ever.

It's still odd how this is turning into The Official Nichijou Thread.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What I'm thinking based on the thread right now:
2. I should watch Nichijou sometime in the future.
Nichijou is one of the best series I've watched. Like, ever.

It's still odd how this is turning into The Official Nichijou Thread.
Perfect humour, perfect animation, perfect characters, perfect music : all of this put in an intelligent way to create one, if not the best thing mankind has ever created. Turning it into perfection isn't bad, except for the ones who doesn't like anime. But how can you hate a piece of art like this.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
I'm back, what's goi-- Ohhhhhhhhh.

Back to studying it is. If anyone's bored, M2K's doing a stream right now. Silliness all around, but some quite good matches. (It's over already!)

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I couldn't get into Nichijou
idk why XD, can't bring myself to watch the anime, perhaps if there was a manga then it would be a different story.
This song describe so well the character that I can't even believe it exist.
It's so.....
...wut
But in a good way

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Just read that ALL AMIIBOS will be restocked in Europe. There won't be any discontinued amiibos in Europe.

BASED NINTENDO OF EUROPE.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just read that ALL AMIIBOS will be restocked in Europe. There won't be any discontinued amiibos in Europe.

Too bad I'm from Canada ^_^
WAIT!
Japan got the 3DS game first!
North American got the Wii U game first!
And now, Europe will never discontinue amiibos.......

Australia gets nothing, though.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title

WHERE CAN I IMPORT THE AMIIBOS FROM EUROPE

PM ME SO NO ONE WILL KNOW. I WONT TELL ANYONE I PROMISE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom