• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Mega Man has black hair
Or brown. It depends on his releases- Oh...

At least it's not like Link having let's see... brown, dirty blond, dark blond, blonde, light blonde, and his infamous pink hair phase. Hey, where's @OboromuramaAlpaca? Here's a bishie. :p

lolZero (MMZ)
lolMegaManZerogames
lolMegaManZXandZXAdvent
You just jelly 'cause he has beautiful hair. :p

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Pink haired Link is best Link... He needs to make a comeback!

D

Deleted member

Now without a hat. :p
That kinda looks like.. Lightning. Lmfao.
And I don't even play FF that much.

I guess I'll have to agree with that.
Still is the most active thread on the 3DS and Wii U boards....well, that goes to every Social thread.
This is the most active social thread in general, pretty much. Others have less pages and what not. And that's why the name "Smashboards Social Thread" should take into effect. :smirk:

Soul.

This is the most active social thread in general, pretty much. Others have less pages and what not. And that's why the name "Smashboards Social Thread" should take into effect. :smirk:
inb4 because of it now being renamed to Smashboards Social Thread everyone complains

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I finally got both bikes in OR, I decided to ride both of them (alternating them constantly) in the indoor part of Mauville city to feel like Im double taunting Prof. Oak :troll:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Well, there's not a lot of video game characters with pink hair, especially overseas, so... yeah. Aside from Link, Lightning and her sister Serah, I only know of Vi and Katarina from League of Legends, Poison from Street Fighter, and Alisa from Tekken. Now, black, brown, blonde, grey, white, or even blue and red hair? That's easy.

I kind of want a palette swap of Link or Toon Link with pink hair now...

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
me and my friend are playing two player for Glory, wow shields break like crazy when no team attack is on lol.
Team attack being off can lead to interesting things, such as aura sphere+ Mecha koopa bombs and Cannonball = No one is getting close ever and Force palm grab+KO punch is just pure greatness!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The bad news is I won't be able to access Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube, Skype, or check to see if Smash Bros Bundle restocks online when I'm in China for two and a half weeks. The good news is I can still access Smashboards.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, there's not a lot of video game characters with pink hair, especially overseas, so... yeah. Aside from Link, Lightning and her sister Serah, I only know of Vi and Katarina from League of Legends, Poison from Street Fighter, and Alisa from Tekken. Now, black, brown, blonde, grey, white, or even blue and red hair? That's easy.
Best video game character with pink hair imo:

I'm SO glad I married my pink-haired Avatar to Olivia.

Pink-haired family ftw! :colorful:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Team attack being off can lead to interesting things, such as aura sphere+ Mecha koopa bombs and Cannonball = No one is getting close ever and Force palm grab+KO punch is just pure greatness!
we've been breaking shield and getting warlock punches off lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Everything will change... the site will be renamed to GrooseBoards! :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom