• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I don't know why you got excited by reading that, it's completely illogical Impa in Smash is even a thing considering what we know about Mewtwo.
I wasn't excited, I was reminded of the same point you just brought up.
YOU WANT TO TURN THIS INTO SPACE DENNY"S THE CHARACTER DISCUSSION THREAD M8?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Here's an Idea;
Put the Message at the OTHER end of the pencil. :U
But if they flipped the message, you would be reading it backwards.
This pencil is designed so that righties can read it while it is in their hand, and since the majority is right-handed, this is how it had to be.
It's still poorly thought out, regardless. :bee:

Reminds me I got a pencil at school years ago saying "Class of 2000"
Sharpen it up and it said "*** of 2000" :awesome:
I just think this pencil is humourous because it sounds like a person slowly resorting to drug use while also going insane.

"TOO COOL TO DO DRUGS"
"COOL TO DO DRUGS"
"DO DRUGS"
"DRUGS"

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I wonder if Mewtwo will come with its special moves unlocked. I hope it doesn't.
Of course, if Mewtwo gets special moves at all.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just think this pencil is humourous because it sounds like a person slowly resorting to drug use while also going insane.

"TOO COOL TO DO DRUGS"
"COOL TO DO DRUGS"
"DO DRUGS"
"DRUGS"
Perhaps, that's the point?

I wonder if Mewtwo will come with its special moves unlocked. I hope it doesn't.
Eh, it doesn't really matter to me since I'll probably have most (if not all) moves unlocked.

On the other hand, it could potentially contradict the challenge that requires you to unlock all special moves.

Imagine if you had all customs unlocked, but downloaded Mewtwo, who had locked moves. It would be odd.

Maybe he will be have distinct custom moves like Palutena and the Miis, thus having them all unlocked at the start as well?

Guess only time will tell...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Just got all of :4bowser:'s and :4rob:'s custom specials yesterday

Characters left: :4bowserjr::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4gaw::4greninja::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4littlemac::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4marth::4megaman::4metaknight::4ness::4olimar::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4robinm::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4wario::4wiifit::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss:
I've got a few customs for almost everyone but nobody has all their customs.
Custom farming is the most stupid thing ever.

Of course, if Mewtwo gets special moves at all.
Probably, yeah.
Mewtwo is being sold as standalone DLC; by that logic, having all his custom moves unlocked is just more incentive to get him, thus more likely people will get him. Plus, he's coming out at a time where everyone will pretty much have the game, and so it would be really inconvenient for all of those players to have to go back to suffering through all the Solo missions hunting for RNG.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
How are you getting custom moves so fast? What's your secret?!
I'm just doing Classic Mode naturally.
No Home Menu trick
No cheatin'
Just running through Classic on 5.5, takin' all the Red Paths and getting that booty. :4wario:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That reminds me, I still need that Peach's Crown hat. It's the last hat I need, other for the King's Crown hat (which is a challenge reward).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My mom is old and very old fashioned. She believes my games are an addiction simply because I innocently asked to play them. And she believes games are corrupting the minds of youths and I'm just too old for them. I simply cannot change her mind. I've tried time and time again to prove I can still be responsible. No dice.

Moving out isn't an option either. I have to take care of dad and aunt when mom isn't home. The only time I will truly be free, is when they're all dead... :crying:
I know I'm late to the discussion, but good Lord, that's terrible. Sure, parents may get annoyed at what kids do, but it's not like you did anything wrong with video games.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No Home Menu trick
No cheatin'
Just running through Classic on 5.5, takin' all the Red Paths and getting that booty. :4wario:
Finally, an appropriate time to use this without risking an infraction.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That reminds me, I still need that Peach's Crown hat. It's the last hat I need, other for the Regal Crown hat (which is a challenge reward).
I'm still missing the Chomp Hat, Dog Ears, Peach's Crown, Regal Crown, Santa Hat, Wario's Cap, Wedding Veil (All by random drop) and the King's Crown (Which I obtain by Completing All-Star with All Fighters)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
No Home Menu trick
No cheatin'
Classic on 9.0 + all red paths = SO MUCH MONEY. ALL OF THE MONEY. OVER 4000 MONEY.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well.

Yesterday, I was forced by mom to quit playing video games permanently.

I tried every which way to convince her, but alas, to her 25 is simply too old to be playing video games. I've run out of time.

I can never buy, or even play, another game again. Which means that, for starters, I'll never finish Xenoblade. :crying:

But worst of all...I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SMASH WITH MY FRIENDS!!

:cry:
You're 25 years old! Your mom can't decide what you can and can't do anymore. There no age limit for video games: my grandparents are in their 70s and they play video games every now and then, Mew2King has the same age as you and he plays, I know someone in their 30s who plays a lot of PS4 and another one who plays Smash. You can't be too old for gaming. YOU JUST CAN'T! Video games aren't mere playthings made to entertain children as they grow up, they're an experience that allows you to face certain challenges and even THINK about what to do to complete it, they allow you to access many communities filled with serious and interesting topics and awesome people (like Smashboards, for example ^_^) and make new friends from all over the world sharing an interest in the same games as you do and they allow you to learn more about the players around you (for example, someone who plays a lot of NES, SNES and/or other retro consoles is either too poor for recent consoles or simply enjoys the classics). Video games aren't just for children, it's for everyone to enjoy and if your mother thinks you're too old to play them, then she's wrong and I hope you will find a way to prove it to her. I wish you strength in this battle.

Last edited:

infomon

Smash Scientist
If you're 25, get a job and move out. Then do whatever you want.

-- Brought to you by, some guy who had the same problem at age 25. Then got a job and moved out and smashes all the time :)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
If you're 25, get a job and move out. Then do whatever you want.

-- Brought to you by, some guy who had the same problem at age 25. Then got a job and moved out and smashes all the time :)
The thing is moving out isn't an option for him. As the reason he is living with his parents in the first place is to help take care of his dad and aunt who have bad health.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The thing is moving out isn't an option for him. As the reason he is living with his parents in the first place is to help take care of his dad and aunt who have bad health.
*she/her

But yes, if only moving out would be that easy...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
:sadeyes:

Then I guess the real motive behind her mom's decision is most likely to take better care of them........ just my theory!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The weird side of YouTube yaaaaay
Went from IGN's article on that new Tekken character to this
What is this I don't even XD
EDIT: apparently it's touhou

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
There kinda is a caretaker for the aunt at least, but she only comes on Mon-Thu until 2 PM.
Ah. Maybe encourage your family to hire one for the weekends?
It may sound selfish but you are an adult and you shouldn't be tied down, you've been helping for a while but there are people that can do that. Maybe if you talk to them, they will finally see that you are ready to move on, and that they need to let you.
I've probably worded this wrong

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ah. Maybe encourage your family to hire one for the weekends?
It may sound selfish but you are an adult and you shouldn't be tied down, you've been helping for a while but there are people that can do that.
I agree with him. Family should always come first, but you shouldn't spend all your time helping them. Everyone deserves to take a break every once in a while. Also, if they have a favorite game, you could try to make them happy by playing that game with them.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
No Home Menu trick
No cheatin'
Ah, I see.

Well, time to do Classic runs on 7.0 or higher over and over. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5.5 seems too easy for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom