• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Not sure if you're talking to me like I'm stupid or just presenting a different idea.
Belating my reply until that is clarified.
Well, I could be a smartass and say: "My posts are always open to interpretation."

But I mean the latter.

The fact the message becomes twisted and unhinged as you sharpen the pencil could be symbolic of the path taken by one who becomes more and more dependent and addicted to drugs.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I just started Eureka 7 and Log Horizon
I hate watching anime, it's just too time consuming; but I can make a few exceptions

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The thing is, my parents are both old, my dad is even blind in one eye and is even losing his ability to walk due to Parkinson's. Mom has to take care of us all, going places, making appointments, like literally the only time she has to rest is when she goes to bed. I guess maybe that's why she's so uptight a lot...

Not to sound like a sob sister but my situation really is complex.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well, I could be a smartass and say: "My posts are always open to interpretation."
But I mean the latter.
The fact the message becomes twisted and unhinged as you sharpen the pencil could be symbolic of the path taken by one who becomes more and more dependent and addicted to drugs.
Lol.
A failed pencil design becomes a example of drug use.
Maybe it wasn't a failure after all. Maybe that's exactly what the designer intended.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The thing is, my parents are both old, my dad is even blind in one eye and is even losing his ability to walk due to Parkinson's. Mom has to take care of us all, going places, making appointments, like literally the only time she has to rest is when she goes to bed. I guess maybe that's why she's so uptight a lot...

Not to sound like a sob sister but my situation really is complex.
If it was easy then there'd be no prob :3
I mean you won't get the perfect answer overnight
But maybe getting a nearby place + caretaker?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Good luck doe

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I don't even have the money for a nearby place...

I ...think I need time to gather my thoughts.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I don't even have the money for a nearby place...

I ...think I need time to gather my thoughts.
That's the best thing to do right now. Gather your thoughts about the whole situation. I really do hope things will get resolved, even if it seems impossible.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Damn, that really sucks. :(

Anyway, it shows how you should double-check things before deleting something.
I couldn't double check. It didn't pop up a message asking if I was sure I wanted to delete it, and it went back and deleted within a second.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ugh my schedule
Can barely play Smash or any other games
I finish class uber early but, no one can really play by the time I get home, then it's off to work, rinse repeat. :glare:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I thought I watched every episode of Nichijou. But I was wrong. There's the episode 0, the OVA of the show, or the pilote version if you want to name it like this. Well, let's go back to adventure then, one last time before I'll officially say : "I watch them all !".

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I fail to see how a piece of **** they call Flappy Bird got all the attention it got. No effort or creativity was put into it and yet people treat it like a masterpiece. Looks like something I could've made in five minutes. Hell, the Wii U is about to get A THIRD Flappy Bird clone on eShop (speaking of which, Nintendo really needs to put some dang quality control on the eShop):

Also, @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon I found this:

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I fail to see how a piece of **** they call Flappy Bird got all the attention it got. No effort or creativity was put into it and yet people treat it like a masterpiece. Looks like something I could've made in five minutes. Hell, the Wii U is about to get A THIRD Flappy Bird clone on eShop (speaking of which, Nintendo really needs to put some dang quality control on the eShop):

Totally going to use that later

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

To their credit, at least they show some effort by implementing 3D graphics.
But, not by much.

Flappy Bird Wii U clone or Meme Run

which is worse?
Meme Run by far.
Say what you want, but at least the Flappy Bird clone is not obnoxious.

Last edited:

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250

Man Wii U really has turned into the nintendo version of an iPad.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
To their credit, at least they show some effort by implementing 3D graphics.
But, not by much.

Meme Run by far.
Say what you want, but at least the Flappy Bird clone is not obnoxious.
Meme Run. I could at least see some appeal in Flappy Bird, but Meme Run is just... no.
Can I say both?
If you all want to know my answer, it's Meme Run by a long mile. That game just makes me mad.

Man Wii U really has turned into the nintendo version of an iPad.
The Wii U's GameiPad

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
*googles Meme Run*
I actually googled "googles Meme Run":facepalm:
THIS IS GOING ON A CONSOLE?
WAAAAAAAAAAT
Don't you just love what us humans are capable of?
Sure we could focus our efforts on innovating games as we know it. But nope, let's just stack a bunch of memes together and call it a day.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wished I had not looked up Meme Run...
Is that actually on the eShop right now?
That's disgusting. This is something that is bad, bad, bad, even for a free Flash game on Newgrounds.

EDIT:
I mean seriously, this is horrible.
meme run.JPG

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I think I heard of this before, but...

THIS is on the eShop?! THIS has been licensed by Nintendo?!

What the **** is this?

Enyalb

Hardcore Wonder-Casual Dragoon
NNID
BLAYNEproject
3DS FC
5300-9911-6250
So I guess since we're on the subject of indie games, has anyone here seen these before?
Looks pretty amazing.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Olimar vs Duck Hunt. The ultimate match of staying at the edge of the stage and tossing things at the other player.

Knocking that can back at him with Pikmin is satisfying.

I also completely tore down a Mega Man with R.O.B. Who's the super fighting robot now? :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I've finished to watch the episode 0 of Nichijou. It's clear that it was a pilote episode, as there's not a lot of weird moments. But the characters are there, the humour is still fantastic and intelligent and it's beatifully animated. Even for a pilote episode, it's pretty good. But you can see that it was only a pilote episode and that they put all the money on the real episodes. But it was still fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom