• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Wait, vocals in Nintendo games?

i cri ever tim

totally should have put this song on Gaur Plain as a joke kind of like Calling to the Night in Brawl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
'Sup people, Luggy here. What's new ?
Me ? Well if I ain't a slowbro here (wich I might be), someone found this on the site of Scott, the creator of FnaF :

30 years later huh ? Well, we were in the "present" with the first one, in the past for the second game, why not in 2020. It's near our time. I just hope we'll get new animatronics and a new phone guy.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
@ SomewhatMystia SomewhatMystia is your name a reference to Touhou? Been curious about that for a while.
Rather late reply, but yeah. It started off as 'DefinitelySatori,' since a friend of mine made a joke about my tendency to guess what she was thinking about. I started switching out 'Adjective (Touhou Character),' but forget what actually lead to SomewhatMystia.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just a heads up: GameStop.com has GameCube controller adapters for sale and will be sent out December 15.

So if you're dying to own a GameCube controller adapter, now's your chance.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Lucina's Amiibo looks great.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Vocal songs in videogames Nintendo does a HORRIBLE job with. The only company I know that even does a good job with it in the first place is SEGA, but Nintendo makes it look like vocal tracks can stay no less than five hundred miles away from videogames.
Someone has never heard Rules of Nature. Or a majority of Madworld's and Anarchy Reigns soundtrack.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Holy...so do I. Okay, if you say it starts with a P, I'mma gonna freak out a bit.
...OH MY GOD

Pike County

yes

this is crazy omg

Rather late reply, but yeah. It started off as 'DefinitelySatori,' since a friend of mine made a joke about my tendency to guess what she was thinking about. I started switching out 'Adjective (Touhou Character),' but forget what actually lead to SomewhatMystia.
ohh i see

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
...OH MY GOD

Pike County

yes

this is crazy omg

ohh i see
DUDE WHAT THE HELL WE LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTY.

Now for the real question though. How much snow have we gotten? D: I haven't been there since Thanksgiving.

Naoshi

DUDE WHAT THE HELL WE LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTY.

Now for the real question though. How much snow have we gotten? D: I haven't been there since Thanksgiving.
Last week it snowed I think about 6 or 7 inches? I forgot how much, but it was a lot, the next day I think it snowed an extra inch or less. Right now it all mostly melted away, but they said we're getting 6-10 inches or snow by Thursday evening.

Also dangggg its cold as heck today lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Last week it snowed I think about 6 or 7 inches? I forgot how much, but it was a lot, the next day I think it snowed an extra inch or less. Right now it all mostly melted away, but they said we're getting 6-10 inches or snow by Thursday evening.

Also dangggg its cold as heck today lol
I love how I have someone who can tell me the weather now. :laugh:

Just curious...did you/do you go to DV? How deep can this similarity get? :laugh:

Naoshi

I love how I have someone who can tell me the weather now. :laugh:

Just curious...did you/do you go to DV? How deep can this similarity get? :laugh:
Delware Valley? I used to go there until 2nd grade, I've moved to another town and went to Wallenpaupack for the rest of my school life.

oh man the nostalgia

I was in my car with dad last month and he drove past that school

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Delware Valley? I used to go there until 2nd grade, I've moved to another town and went to Wallenpaupack for the rest of my school life.

oh man the nostalgia

I was in my car with dad last month and he drove past that school
So close. :laugh: But wow, that's still so much proximity. I live basically on the Shohola/Milford border. :laugh:

Naoshi

So close. :laugh: But wow, that's still so much proximity. I live basically on the Shohola/Milford border. :laugh:
:laugh: Tell me about it, the chances of this is extremely low because of the really low population, but here it is! My town barely has 1000 people, it would've been even crazier if you live in that town, but doesn't seem you do. (it's starts with a G)

MEET.EACH.OTHER.
that would be cool someday

i was just thinking that haha

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
:laugh: Tell me about it, the chances of this is extremely low because of the really low population, but here it is! My town barely has 1000 people, it would've been even crazier if you live in that town, but doesn't seem you do. (it's starts with a G)

that would be cool someday

i was just thinking that haha
HOLY.

One of my mom's friends lives in Greeley. :laugh:

This has made my day.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In addition to Toy Story that Time Forgot I also watched the mid-season/fall finale of Sleepy Hollow last night. The show never ceases to amaze and stun me. Gotta wait till January for more episodes though....on the plus side it wasn't the finale for the whole season just yet.

____

Also I really wished it snowed more where I live.

Here it only ever snows in certain very large and high mountain areas.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
In addition to Toy Story that Time Forgot I also watched the mid-season/fall finale of Sleepy Hollow last night. The show never ceases to amaze and stun me. Gotta wait till January for more episodes though....on the plus side it wasn't the finale for the whole season just yet.

____

Also I really wished it snowed more where I live.

Here it only ever snows in certain very large and high mountain areas.
We got snow in June. So there's that. But for some reason, now it's just really cold and rainy.
Perfect for studying, which I should be doing at the moment instead of posting here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom