• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wanna know something funny?
Me and my Sister both own Smash 3DS.
My Sister has had the game since Launch Date.
I got the game on Nov. 28th.
I have only Villager, Olimar, Wii Fit Trainer, Dark Pit, Lucina, Shulk, PAC-MAN, Mega Man and Sonic's Custom Moves left.
My Sister only has PAC-MAN's Custom Moves finished.
There's somethin'.
Well, I have all custom moves for :4ganondorf::4pit::4darkpit::4greninja::4marth::4lucina::4myfriends::4drmario::4robinm:, though I have a lot of characters with around 2-3 moves left.

Last edited:

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
I don't think it would be that silly to consider that chat influences watchability. If the chat is particularly bad, I leave or get annoyed and I think its the same for a lot of people who try to defend Sm4sh. While I don't take it seriously, seeing everybody spam ResidentSleeper all the time gets a little frustrating and tiring to be honest and I think people who stream any game like that would agree in some sense because people who are bored means less viewers which brings the question "Why would I stream this if my viewers don't like it?".

Luckily Sm4sh viewership has been pretty good and the stream only lost viewers when it went to Melee (ironically enough). So while the chat isn't to be taken seriously, as much as I hate to admit it, their opinions are important in terms of the long run. Will the hype keep up after a year with this game or will it fizzle out? Streamers aren't gonna wanna stream a game that is boring for viewers to watch. Brawl became that and is hardly streamed now.
Yes I know, but twitch chat is a cesspool of Kappa and hate. So I turn it off everytime I watch a stream! :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It's just poking fun at how desperate the Naruto x Sakura shippers are, saying that The Last isn't canon and that their beloved pairing is superior compared to Naruto x Hinata. I've seen some pretty salt responses from them about the movie and I think that their jimmies were resulted.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
You're surely getting the custom moves fast... Then again, I haven't been playing a lot...

Anyway, watch this:

Get hyped.
That is so good. Mario Maker is turning out much better than I've been hoping it to be. I really wonder if there will be more game styles to choose from, but the 4 I see are good enough.

Pipedream:
SML and SML2 themes would be awesome, but they don't really share similar world themes to the other SMB games.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's just poking fun at how desperate the Naruto x Sakura shippers are, saying that The Last isn't canon and that their beloved pairing is superior compared to Naruto x Hinata. I've seen some pretty salt responses from them about the movie and I think that their jimmies were resulted.

How desperate are they? Are they as desperate as the Pokeshippers (Ash x Misty) of the Pokéfandom or worse?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

Jesus. I feel rather embarrassed to actually be a somewhat a part of the Naruto Shipping fandom after hearing that.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
View attachment 32197

Couldn't avoid the up air, eh Drake? :4diddy:
or
?

Very desperate, I'll even leave you an entire Gamefaqs topic that's full of them. I did have a laugh out a few of them and the whole 2ch bash topics dedicated to the movie and KIshimoto. :laugh:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000381-anime-and-manga-naruto/70525103

:4shulk:<( No more Gods )

That Pikachu who has accepted Arceus as his lord and savior.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I was playing FnaF2 and was doing great until Old Freddy came up near the end of the night. Then 6AM ringed out. And Freddy was all like :

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I knew it was nothing more than a fake rumor.

It was a load of nonsensical tripe to begin with. Some analysts predict that Nintendo will have a hell of a profit thanks to amiibos.

Discontinuing the figures this early would be too stupid of a decision to be true, especially since the game was just released and with Christmas coming up.
I know this is a late reply, but I read an article where analyts projected that amiibos would sell 1 billion in the US alone..... Oh crap :surprised:

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace

That video was a more spiritual journey than the time I climbed Mt everest.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Finished :4villager:'s Custom Moves + All-Star
Onwards to Olimar~

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't think I'll ever understand this thread.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Can he travel in time and change history? Can he change the universe laws? Is he omnipotent?

Madoka is love, Madoka is life.
This is what I do to your gods :

I eat them like bubbles.

Shut up Bubbles !

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Words to live by.

My friends used to be obsessed with the Glee fandom (Yes that TV show) and shipped and rp'd characters.

....Yes that was a thing.
I never did get the point of Glee. It was like a High School Musical that tried taking some risks but somehow was still bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom