• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
...Can we have real talk over here?
I have never played a FE Game. Evah.
Also...
If this is the correct song I'm thinking of (My CPU has no Sound Chip), I swear to god this song is in a Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon game. I think it's in Red Rescue Team, but I don't exactly remember.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Lozjam

Smash Champion
...Can we have real talk over here?
I have never played a FE Game. Evah.
Also...
If this is the correct song I'm thinking of (My CPU has no Sound Chip), I swear to god this song is in a Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon game. I think it's in Red Rescue Team, but I don't exactly remember.
You mean this?
Yeah they sound very similar, but not as close as Dragoon Roost island and sycamore's theme.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
The mods are cracking down man. We can't even say that Samus a Pokemon Trainer took her clothes off. :troll:

Please don't hurt me it was in Brawl.
I've taken off my clothes, and the mods haven't taken issue with it, yet.

Pretty sure some of the mods are in the nude at this moment as well. Seems there might be some double standards afoot.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You mean this?
I have no idea, my CPU has no sound chip.
I'll investigate on that, though. :3

Also, since I got the bottom-page curse last time, I'ma say it again.
I have ACNL on my 3DS and I want some peeps to play with. Any takers?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm also interested in writing a fanfiction

It's basically a Sailor Moon ripoff telling how Earth was once governed by 8 benelovent queens Peach, Rosalina, Samus, Zelda, Lucina, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer (Named simply Fit) and Palutena Who discover the existance of an ancient treasure of the moon called the Smash Ball, guarded by 4 unknown guardians. What at first was curiosity, ends with corruption due to an evil intervention, with them leading an invasion to the moon, getting killed along the guardians in the process.

Milleniums later in the modern world, the queens are reawakened by said evil. Searching still for the Smash Ball, they rename themselves The 8 Subspace Princesses, and begin to invade the world.

The four guardians who were also reborn, must reawake their powers and search the Smash Ball before it's too late.
Speaking of fanfiction, I'm glad that I'm taking these college related hiatuses so that I can have enough time to brainstorm for future arcs until whenever the holidays or next summer get here. Also, my fict is about 65% finished and have up to 3,400 viewers from 8 different countries.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Speaking of fanfiction, I'm glad that I'm taking these college related hiatuses so that I can have enough time to brainstorm for future arcs until whenever the holidays or next summer get here. Also, my fict is about 65% finished and have up to 3,400 viewers from 8 different countries.
Sounds interesting. Which game/series/comic/book?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just wanted Hades man.
When Pit and Hades are in the same battle, instead of their normal entrances they're already in stage and have this exchange:
"Hades"
"Pit"
"Hades"
"Pit"
"HAAAAAADEEEEES!!"
"PIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"
"It's on!"

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
I think it's really odd we haven't seen anything Hades-related. He was surprisingly absent in Palutena's trailer, for example.
Clinging to hope on this one.

When Pit and Hades are in the same battle, instead of their normal entrances they're already in stage and have this exchange:
"Hades"
"Pit"
"Hades"
"Pit"
"HAAAAAADEEEEES!!"
"PIIIIIIIIIIT!!!"
"It's on!"

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
@ Cobalsh Cobalsh , @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard ,

With all this talk of fan fiction, perhaps you three would be interested in joining the SWF Writer's Lounge group, co-created by myself and Radical Beam.

Discussion of all things fan fiction, original fiction, and non-fiction alike are welcome. The purpose of the group is to give Smashers who are interested in writing a place to get writing advice and resources, and basically help each other maximize our cumulative writing potential.

I'm no stranger to fan fiction or writing, so I'd have plenty to say. And there aren't many members at the moment, so activity is unfortunately low; the more the merrier, therefore.

If joining this Group interests you, let me know, and I'll send invites.

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
@ Cobalsh Cobalsh , @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard ,

With all this talk of fan fiction, perhaps you three would be interested in joining the SWF Writer's Lounge group, co-created by myself and Radical Beam.

Discussion of all things fan fiction, original fiction, and non-fiction alike are welcome. The purpose of the group is to give Smashers who are interested in writing a place to get writing advice and resources, and basically help each other maximize our cumulative writing potential.

I'm no stranger to fan fiction or writing, so I'd have plenty to say. And there aren't many members at the moment, so activity is unfortunately low; the more the merrier, therefore.

I keep meaning to ask to join, but I keep forgetting. I'm also very lazy.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I keep meaning to ask to join, but I keep forgetting. I'm also very lazy.
We either need a lot more members, or members who will be much more active. Sadly, it's a bit of a ghost town there, at the moment.

Still, I wouldn't dream of denying you access. So I'll send an invite shortly, and you can use the Lounge as you see fit, and at your convenience.

:4pacman:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Also...
I tried looking for a song similar to that for you... I failed. PMD music too strong.

Here, have this. It's better.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I'll think about it, will let you know in 10 minutes

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
We either need a lot more members, or members who will be much more active. Sadly, it's a bit of a ghost town there, at the moment.

Still, I wouldn't dream of denying you access. So I'll send an invite shortly, and you can use the Lounge as you see fit, and at your convenience.

:4pacman:
I'll use it to film tonight's episode.

I'd most likely use it as a place to pitch my story and its concept to a group of people outside of publishers, etc, who aren't exactly useful with feedback.

VhatDeHel

Smash Apprentice
Guys. Srs.

This.
Just-

All of this.
People have been quick to claim this is bogus because when you edit something in a document, the date does not change. Fair enough, but I have two points to counter that.

One, considering we have seen in the leak that in what seems to be the American version of the game as it was sent to the ESRB and is in English, why would the Duck Hunt Dog be under the name "Dog and Ducks" instead of "Duck Hunt" like in the leak? I don't see a reason to keep that name when we were shown otherwise but...maybe this could actually be a point against this pastebin, that it was an oversight by the "leaker" who did not change the name.

Two, just because we have proven that editing the document does not change the date, does not actually PROVE that it was edited. Is there any evidence to show that the pastebin was recently edited? If so, we can prob put this case to a close. Otherwise, I would not quite count this out just yet. But I guess people don't feel like going through the effort since we'll know the truth by the weekend.

T

Trick or Treat

Would it be okay if I also get an invite? I used to write original fiction constantly, but for years now I've lost motivation. I constantly come up with what I think are pretty cool characters/plots but whenever I try to begin writing, it lasts like five minutes before I lose interest again. I really want to start writing again so maybe a group like this will give me that little boost.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Sounds interesting. Which game/series/comic/book?
Sonic & Sega All Stars/Sega Superstars with more Sega IP's than just the ones repped in all four games and a few third party guests (Mario, Dead or Alive, World War Blue, ect.).

Sounds like fun, you can invite me soon since I'm interested.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Would it be okay if I also get an invite? I used to write original fiction constantly, but for years now I've lost motivation. I constantly come up with what I think are pretty cool characters/plots but whenever I try to begin writing, it lasts like five minutes before I lose interest again. I really want to start writing again so maybe a group like this will give me that little boost.
I have the same problem. Well, that and my English grammar isn't what it used to be.

Sonic & Sega All Stars/Sega Superstars with more Sega IP's than just the ones repped in all four games and a few third party guests (Mario, Dead or Alive, World War Blue, ect.).
Not really familiar with the game or with Sega at all, but sounds fun. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom