• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Zipzo's posts about the Demo.
>in depth thoughts on gameplay.

Smashboards requests
>MOAR COLURS!!!!! XD
Hey, I want to know if Kermit the Ninja is actually a thing. And really, I prefer to experience gameplay rather than read about it

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Nobody plays Super Smash Bros. on Smashboards.

Hell, I tried to shove in gameplay discussion, but it always leads back to purple space dragon dildos.
So what you're saying is that Smashboards is just one giant imaginary bandwagon that only becomes visible if you believe in Smash Bros.?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Category: Amorphous Solids

Obsidian
Asphalt
Tektite
Blacktop
Cotton Candy

One of these things is not like the others

Last edited:

Lolzormatic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lolzormatic
3DS FC
3909-7512-5969
Wait, you were talking about a writing group?

I've been planning a to write a comic book for a while now...

I'd be down to clown with that.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Certainly. Expect an invite shortly.

Here's what the Writer's Lounge seeks to offer.

You can discuss fan fiction, original fiction, non-fiction, and editorial/article writing. I currently have threads up for general Q&As, narrative and storytelling analyses and discussion, improving the technical side of writing (grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc.), book reviews and recommendations, and so forth.

Basically, it's all about discussion, feedback, analysis, critique, and the sharing of experiences and advice for anything and everything that has to do with the craft and art of writing.

If this appeals to you, then consider joining today! 8D

EDIT: Comics and manga discussions, in regards to storytelling and writing in those media, are also welcome.

Improvement is the name of the game. Ideally, we're all going to be helping one another become the best we can be.

I daresay that I know a thing or two about dialogue, so I (and ideally others) can lend a hand. ;)
Sounds like something I would be interested in joining. Also seems like a good way to motivate myself to be more consistent with writing.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yeah. This is my first time. :p
Welcome to this thread! There are four rules:
1. Talking about Ridley is strictly prohibited.
2. Talking about Rouge the Cat is strictly prohibited.
3. Posting almost NSFW-pics are often prohibited.
4. There are no rules in this thread.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Sounds like something I would be interested in joining. Also seems like a good way to motivate myself to be more consistent with writing.
Then expect an invite shortly.

Also, for those unaware, you actually have to accept the invitation by going to your Alerts. So be sure to do so when you get the chance.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So what you're saying is that Smashboards is just one giant imaginary bandwagon that only becomes visible if you believe in Smash Bros.?
According to The Official Character Discussion Thread and the rest of the SSB4 Character Discussion Thread at least, yes.

D

Deleted member

Welcome to this thread! There are four rules:
1. Talking about Ridley is strictly prohibited.
2. Talking about Rouge the Cat is strictly prohibited.
3. Posting almost NSFW-pics are often prohibited.
4. There are no rules in this thread.
Homura is allowed though :troll:

According to The Official Character Discussion Thread and the rest of the SSB4 Character Discussion Thread at least, yes.
I'm pretty sure most of the people in the character discussion thread just stare at the character select screen.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Hug her. If she won't let you hug her, let her be.

That's sort of a problem. I can't hug her.... I am actually quite contagious at the moment... You know that virus that's been spreading like wildfire and is life threatening to people with asthma(or bronchitis in my case). Yeah.... I sort of have that...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
@Backgammon, @Cobalsh, @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , @ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard , @ RamOne RamOne , @CliffJumper, @Envy.

I've sent you all the invites. If I've missed anyone, or if anyone else has interest, let me know.

EDIT: @Pega-pony Princess, can do. 8D
Thanks, man.
Yeah. This is my first time. :p
Let me summarize what we do here:
In this thread, we discuss about Smash Bros. things... for like 50% of the time; the other half we talk about random stuff, which have included:
-Games that aren't Smash Bros.
-Drawing
-Series like My Little Pony or Madoka Magica
-Why certain fandoms suck
-Our respective waifus (Don't you dare go near to Rapunzel or Sailor Jupiter, THEY'RE MINE!!!)
-Mocking sanity
-Fanfiction
-Crack pairings

And that's just the tip of the iceberg

Last edited:

Soul.

I'm pretty sure most of the people in the character discussion thread just stare at the character select screen.
Oh Mewtwo isn't in? I'm not getting this game anymore. Ridley isn't here either.
What have you done Sakurai!!! :facepalm:

Last edited:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Man the Club Nintendo rewards suck. The only one I'm getting is the Legend of Zelda and that's because I already have Kirby Super Star.

icecreamlights

Smash Cadet
Thanks, man.

In this thread, we discuss about Smash Bros. things... for like 50% of the time; the other half we talk about random stuff, which have included:
-Drawing
-Why certains fandoms suck
-Our respective waifus (Don't you dare go near to Rapunzel or Sailor Jupiter, THEY'RE MINE!!!)
-Mocking sanity
-Fanfiction
-Crack pairings

Interesting! Yay Madoka Magica! Thanks for the heads-up!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
That's sort of a problem. I can't hug her.... I am actually quite contagious at the moment... You know that virus that's been spreading like wildfire and is life threatening to people with asthma(or bronchitis in my case). Yeah.... I sort of have that...
Try sending her a picture of something she likes and tell her you're thinking of her.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Thanks, man.

-Drawing
-Why certain fandoms suck
-Mocking sanity
-Fanfiction
-Crack pairings

You don't have the privilege to explain this thread...

You're new too.

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Man the Club Nintendo rewards suck. The only one I'm getting is the Legend of Zelda and that's because I already have Kirby Super Star.
The N.A. does suck most of the time. However, the Japanese version of Club Nintendo Rewards on the other hand.......

That's not even all.. Get a load of this.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What about the club nintendo smash soundtrack? That doesn't suck.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I went with Kirby Super Star because I didn't have it. Idk how the original LoZ is, but Kirby Super Star is pretty fun. :D

D

Deleted member

The N.A. does suck most of the time. However, the Japanese version of Club Nintendo Rewards on the other hand.......

Is the Smash soundtrack exclusive to a given region? because it had better not be

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Try sending her a picture of something she likes and tell her you're thinking of her.
I already did that... I know she is trying to be cheerful for me... But I can tell I'm hurting her.... She's not mad per say, just frustrated because she cares about me so much and hates it when I am hurt/sick. I want her to not worry about me... But that isn't going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom