• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Peach
Rosalina
Daisy
Zelda
Sheik
Impa
Jigglypuff (implied female)
Clefairy (implied female)
Female Pikachu
Palutena
Viridi/Medusa
Female Robin
Lucina
Lyn/Micaiah
Female Villager
Krystal
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Dixie Kong
Female Wii Fit Trainer
Nana (solo)
Female Mii
Jody Summer

...I think.
The fact that Mega Man and Mario wouldn't be in leaves my soul wounded. But at least Medusa would be hype. Couldn't the gender ratio just be reversed?

The damage is already done.
Your reservation is terminated.
Expect the same feels.
I'm mad.
[angry comment w/"sentence enhancers"]
You promised
[internal death threats intesify]

View attachment 24470
Screw it. That was hilarious. Give me a minute.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hey guys, I am back! Did you miss me? I finally have my computer back so I am thinking of making a new avatar.... What image should I modify that is related to LoZ? Any ideas?
Swaganondorf,of course.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know since Guardians of the Galaxy came out I don't really care that Captain America 2 is on DVD soon

Just waiting for it

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, back on the topic of Custom Music, what would you guys have for your Character Select Screen? I've got to go with a personal classic. The Tekken 3 Character Select Theme.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
To be a bit fair, Ashley seems to arguably be the most popular female character in Wario and sadly a victim to many lolicons

2001 called, he wants his Marth gender jokes back
I like Mona better. Wario withstanding she's my fave WarioWare character... and she's not a loli.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Mommy, I did it again.
But seriously, why does SmashBoards lack a Delete post-option?

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I suppose.

Obligatory cameo:

Rule 34 affects every fanbase and every character, no exceptions :troll:
It's sad but it's true.

The dog I want is a husky or a Shiba Inu
Basenji and Tamaskan master race. Shiba Inus are awesome too. I might get a Husky before all of those though because Shibas are hard to train, and Basenjis and Tamaskans too expensive.

Does anyone ever?

Also WHATS GOING ON?
I do. ; ;

Also Pokemon gifs are going on.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I like Mona better. Wario withstanding she's my fave WarioWare character... and she's not a loli.
Captain Syrup would be my choice, people want villains, people want female characters; so why not a female villain?

She's an 8 years old little witch; basically a modern lolicon magnet.

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud

(Re-edited by myself due to me and my oblivious distastefulness.)

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So, if Super Bash Sisters was an actual thing, what do you think the roster would be?
All I know is Daisy wouldn't be on it, knowing Nintendo.

Also, I made a Smash Fic recently. I wrote it down, but I don't plan on putting the whole thing on the internet.

Basically, the plot was that Smash 64 was a collection of the universe's best fighters. Each one was (no pun intended) hand-picked by Master Hand and Crazy Hand. However, the four cut characters (Bowser, Mewtwo, King Dedede and Pit) were also included. Master Hand's side was made up of Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Ness, Jigglypuff, Luigi and Pit, who were as good as can be in a story like this. The Crazy Hand picked guys were Bowser, Dedede, Mewtwo, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Fox, and Samus. They were kind of the bad guys, but here's where it gets real:

There were no real good or bad guys. Bowser was a misunderstood fellow, Mewtwo was silent and powerful, therefore considered evil, and Dedede was just a douche. Crazy Hand manipulated those three especially into playing evil roles, but the other five on that side were just possessed. The "villains" were imprisoned, and all was good after Crazy Hand was defeated by Master's team.

Then, onto Melee.
Everyone from that game appeared except Young Link, Dr. Mario, and Pichu, and added in their place were Wario, Ridley, Samurai Goroh and Wolf. Along with Ganondorf, these five were legit evil, and even broke the original three villains out of jail. Also, as a side note, characters aged since their introduction in the original. So, everyone from Melee got two years older, whith Falcon being the oldest, and Samus, Mario and Bowser being not far behind. The youngest were Ness, Kirby and Pit in that order. The villains fought the heroes, and lost and once again imprisoned.

Brawl added everyone but Toon Link, who was replaced with Skull Kid. Brawl was pretty much SSE with dialogue, and the fact that the villains were broken out once more, this time completely destroying the prison. I'm writing Smash 4 currently, and I think it's more interesting than any of the others at this point.
Sorry to jump the bandwagon on the whole fanfics thing, but this is something I thought was cool.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Watashi wa jissai ni Mona ga purei kanōna kyarakutādatta nā. Sore wa subarashīdarou. Kyō no watashi no 1 no posuto ga arimasu.

Hai. Watashi wa mada ikite iru

TL;DR

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is coconut a nut or a fruit

It's in the same family as peaches, mangoes, almonds and pistachios

Nuts are technically fruits anyway though

But I don't eat nuts in the same way as fruits

I think coconuts are actually eaten similarly to how we eat nuts though

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So... I just went unoriginal and just changed the color of Link's tunic. What do you think?

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
@ OsirisOda OsirisOda
Yeah, can we move along from that rather- ahem- suggestive picture?

This thread is a social thread, but it has it's rules. And that's in questionable taste.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom