• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You speak as if any of those things is a bad thing. I also wouldn't say it's where most western Otakusism comes from.

Though I really can't say I'm a fan of 4-chan.
Have you seen any of the atrotius fan fiction, fan art, or hypocrisy the MLP fandom has made? I admit there are some good things like the PONY.MOV videos, but the rest...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Ah, so I'm finally deciding to get back into the MLP fandom! I can honestly say it feels great to be back and-
Have you seen any of the atrotius fan fiction, fan art, or hypocrisy the MLP fandom has made? I admit there are some good things like the PONY.MOV videos, but the rest...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What the hell version of 4chan are you looking at?
In his/her defense/defence, if you want to talk about My Little Pony, don't go to /mlp/.

Well, the Sonic-fanbase does those things as well.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just went out and bought a frappuchino

When I got home, my dog jumped me all happy I was home and knocked it all over the floor

I'm considering going out to get a new one because it's not that far away

D

Deleted member

What're you talking about? All the characters get their own trophies, playable or not. :troll:

Btw, I'm listening back to old video game OSTs, and forgot about a particular one. Does anyone else get an awesome villainous feel from this track?

The song of truth, denial, and exposures (like TalonCinema's so-called ''exposures''). :troll:
But seriously, Ace Attorney music = win.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

The song of truth, denial, and exposures (like TalonCinema's so-called ''exposures''). :troll:
But seriously, Ace Attorney music = win.
Don't point your taste in music in my face! I was asking a general questiiiion. D:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ah, so I'm finally deciding to get back into the MLP fandom! I can honestly say it feels great to be back and-

To be fair, I have nothing against My Little Pony itself, neither the actually sane bronies. The rest however...
Well, the Sonic-fanbase does those things as well.
I know, that's why to avoid it as much as possible.

ahannoush4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Drazzle
Anyone know if I will be able to plug my 3ds into my car and listen to the music via aux? Does that work?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I just went out and bought a frappuchino
When I got home, my dog jumped me all happy I was home and knocked it all over the floor
I'm considering going out to get a new one because it's not that far away
No, she's some years old
5 maybe
That's disappointing, as I read your story as:
I just went and bought a frappuchino
But my dog jumped on me and knocked it all over the floor
I'm considering sacrificing her to the red moon and getting a chihuahua next time.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
5000th Post
I know I'm not the first to do this. But what the heck, why not. Normally, I don't do these kind of things, never been the best with words, ironically enough. But I thought now would be a decent time to do so. I guess I should give some shout-outs, to random internet people I hardly know, but are still cool in my book. That's what these "fancy shmancy" post are supposed to do.

@SSBF / @鉄腕アトム: You're the biggest Mega Man supporter around this place and you were pretty insightful on the character. And you're pretty chill.

@ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey : When I get the game, you're one of first people I want to fight. I feel like I could learn a thing or two about getting good.

@ Kenith Kenith : You're a cool dude. I'm looking forward to fighting you too whenever I get the game.

@Rocket Raccoon / @Vegito2727: You're also a cool dude. And ain't no one like you 'cept you. And another Dragon Ball fan. Everybody knows Gohan and Vegeta are the best Saiyans.

@MorbidAltruism: You're usually pretty funny. Not to mention you give out likes like it's your job. But of course everybody knows that. Keep the pimp hand strong with JigglyPuff.

@BigAxle, @IsmaR, @FalKoopa, and @Swampasaur: You guys are really cool mods. Kind of feel bad about some of the internet drama you guys probably deal with.

@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard : You're new. But you're funny and you like Spider-Man. So that's something to go on.

@Smooth Criminal: You've got a top tier username. Making the rest of us look bad. :chuckle:

@Dark Phazon: You're always spitting that real talk. Keep doing that.

@Tornado_Man, @ Sapphire Dragon Sapphire Dragon , @Ridley_Prime, @ScatmansWorld25, @Wariofan1, @HyperFalcon, @PLATINUM7 @MaskO'Gears, @lonekonwolf, @8-peacock-8 and @Kermit the Ninja: You guys are cool too. I hope to fight you ladies and gentlemen when the game drops.

@n88_2004: You're a pretty creative dude. Keep up with the cool movesets.

@Pacack : You convinced me that Pac-Man could be hype.

@APC99 and @legendofrob1: Why aren't you guys mods yet? I think you'd be good for the job. Just don't go too crazy with power. :p

@SchAlternate: You're a crazy talented artist. Keep doing what you do.

@Louie G.: Where have you been?

@MisterVideoGaming: Hello there sir. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT:

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , @ praline praline , @ PsychoIncarnate PsychoIncarnate and @ Will Will : Sorry I forgot you four. There's a lot of tags in this post.

Everybody else will have to wait until the 6000th post :denzel:

OK. After that wall of text, I'm done. That was probably the most unneeded amount of tags ever. So sorry about that. To any one who didn't get mentioned, you're alright too. Either that or I didn't think you'd give a crap anyway. Which ever works for you.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I actually took the time and went through multiple threads looking at posts leading up to Smash.
"I just can't see Ivysaur riding a Gogoat" is my favorite post of all time.

I made a quick video grossly summarizing that I came across today. Some i found dumb and some were just interesting what people said a year back.
Finally, I don't have to deal with speculation no longer! :love:

@ Knight Dude Knight Dude I would love to record matches between us should be fun learning the quirks of the game!

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Hmm, did you complete Rayman 1? That game is over 9000 times harder than Cheetahmen. lol
Are you kidding? That's almost like an insult.

It was the first game I ever owned, and I've 100%ed every main series game and played through most of the spin-offs.

I heard people say the Mega Man games were hard, but they're like a casual stroll compared to the first Rayman. :troll:

I don't know what any of this had to do with my post at all, though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So much pizza.

I want to eat it all tonight.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Too much Pikachu GIFs.
We need some Pichu up in this hizowz.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
No kid ever reached Mr Dark.

Those Electoon cages are bloody cryptic I tell you!
The only one that ever gave me any trouble was that bloody one in the Blue Mountains.

The sodding cage that you have to run, jump, and grab the ring perfectly to even be able to reach.

I still hate trying to get that one. It was the last one I had to get before I was able to face off Mr. Dark, though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I actually took the time and went through multiple threads looking at posts leading up to Smash.
"I just can't see Ivysaur riding a Gogoat" is my favorite post of all time.

I made a quick video grossly summarizing that I came across today. Some i found dumb and some were just interesting what people said a year back.

Finally, I don't have to deal with speculation no longer! :love:
Video needs more Bowswagger.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
LOL at Christians labeling Bayonetta 2 as sexist and demonic for their tastes. I believe in God and you don't see me condemning that game since violence is a part of human nature and it's normal for humans to have a sense of sexuality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom