• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Just sharing some details of what a Massive Multiplayer Crossover fighter by Sega should be like, while showing some people an example of what I've done (Beat's fanatical moveset that revolves around grinding for speed advantages and combos).
Also Mario and Banjo-Kazooie would be guests for their respective console versions.

(Not sure if any Sony characters has crossovered with Sega before)

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I just spend like an hour watching those MLG parodies. Again. This is like that feeling when I first discovered youtubepoops, only they are even more mental.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Come on Japanese guys just buy the game I know there's someone out there already selling it.
LEAK THAT ****.
I wouldn't be surprised. I remember last year, I tried so hard not to spoil myself for Pokemon X/Y. The only time where I didn't want to be spoiled for a game, especially for Pokemon.

Then some douches decided to break the street date 2 or 3 weeks before release date, and stuff got leaked before then. 'cos of that, I caved in and spoiled the majority of X/Y.

I won't be able to do that for Smash. No chance.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I just spend like an hour watching those MLG parodies. Again. This is like that feeling when I first discovered youtubepoops, only they are even more mental.
Since you mentioned it. Be sure to use extra bleach on the eyes now.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
If that actually heppened, I don't care what the rest of roster would be, I know I would main the hell out of NiGHTS and Opa-Opa (and if he's included, Metal Sonic)
Metal Sonic
Super Sonic
Darkspine Sonic
Modern Sonic
Classic Sonic
Classic Metal Sonic
Dr. Sonic
Dr. Sonic again but this one specializes in reparatory conditions
Paper Sonic
Pink-Gold Sonic
Jaleel White Sonic
Sonic Boom Sonic
16 bit Sonic
Terribly polygonal Saturn-era sonic

This is the minimum of Sonics I expect of my Sega crossover fighter.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Also Mario and Banjo-Kazooie would be guests for their respective console versions.

(Not sure if any Sony characters has crossovered with Sega before)
I'd say Ratchet & Clank would be the best Sony rep since they visually fits well with the Sonic and other cartoony Sega reps. Not to mention that they are from a Sony IP with the most games in its own series.

As for my choices for the game, I would love to have Bug and Phantom R in it so badly. Especially the former since he had a trollface before it was cool. :troll:

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I know I'm slow, but you guys were talking about bees:

When I was like 10, I thought wearing underwear was for squares. I was helping a friend get rid of a hornet's nest (again, I was 10) and they started chasing me. One stung me on my back. The other stung me on my front.. somewhere very painful. I wear underwear now.

The worst part was I was at a church camping trip, and it happened in front of everybody. They call what I did next the "bee dance."

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Speaking of Capt Falcon, I really don't like how his side B is now a pseudo grab, just like Ganondorf's. I hope his good ol' uppercut is a custom move.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder how soon it'll be until people add custom music to Smash 3DS. Would they be able to do it at all? I'd imagine so. Can't be that much more difficult than people modding music on the Wii. Right? Granted, I don't have much experience on this stuff, I'm probably not the best to judge on that. But I'm just curious as all.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I wonder how soon it'll be until people add custom music to Smash 3DS. Would they be able to do it at all? I'd imagine so. Can't be that much more difficult than people modding music on the Wii. Right? Granted, I don't have much experience on this stuff, I'm probably not the best to judge on that. But I'm just curious as all.
I just hope you can put your own custom music in somehow. I'd love me some Advance Wars-music.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just hope you can put your own custom music in somehow. I'd love me some Advance Wars-music.
I'd put in most of Mega Man X1's and X2's soundtrack. Can't forget Tekken 3 either. And some of my favorite Brawl tracks, if they don't make it in that is.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If Mario Kart Wii's Rainbow Road, 2nd Gen Kanto Gym Leader theme and Id~Purpose aren't in the game, that option definetely would be great.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If Mario Kart Wii's Rainbow Road, 2nd Gen Kanto Gym Leader theme and Id~Purpose aren't in the game, that option definetely would be great.
The only two Pokemon songs I really want are the Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem(though each are slightly different)theme and Gen 3's Victory Road from Brawl.

I'd also really, really, appreciate and Mega Man X music they could use.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So, I decided to finally play some Mii Plaza games, but I've to do everything via Play Coins, because I don't live near a crowded place with StreetPass-potential.
#firstworldproblems

D

Deleted member

People talking about avatar changes. As for me, I ain't changing mine until Saturday, and when I do, it's not gonna be Paper Mario based anymore. How time flies.
I see. Nowadays, I usually tend to keep my icon current for months, until I finally decide to make a new one. Before that, I changed the avatar constantly, I couldn't find the right one at the time. xD
I might have to stop using my character on icons at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That title belongs to none other than Miiverse. NOTHING is worth than that cancerous cave full of trolls and idiots.
You're conscious I'm talking about the page where the My Little Pony fandom was born and most western otakus adopted their "kawaii desu ne~" sh** along their memes, right?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Alright.

What if Mewtwo appeared as a trophy?
What're you talking about? All the characters get their own trophies, playable or not. :troll:

Btw, I'm listening back to old video game OSTs, and forgot about a particular one. Does anyone else get an awesome villainous feel from this track?

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
You're conscious I'm talking about the page where the My Little Pony fandom was born and most western otakus adopted their "kawaii desu ne~" sh** along their memes, right?
You speak as if any of those things is a bad thing. I also wouldn't say it's where most western Otakusism comes from.

Though I really can't say I'm a fan of 4-chan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom