• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
... Nobody's heard of SNK or the King of Fighters on here have they? What a shame since KOFXIII is a really balanced game. I don't know who exactly he is, but I know it's part of SNK which includes KOF, Fatal Fury, and more. They even have a feudal Japan fighting game or something like it; a 2D weapons fighting game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pokemon is such a sellout going on the frozen hype

years before it happened.

That just makes them hipster sellouts

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
... Nobody's heard of SNK or the King of Fighters on here have they? What a shame since KOFXIII is a really balanced game. I don't know who exactly he is, but I know it's part of SNK which includes KOF, Fatal Fury, and more. They even have a feudal Japan fighting game or something like it; a 2D weapons fighting game.
He's Rock Howard. ******* child of Geese Howard who would end up being raised and trained by Terry Bogard and thus uses moves of them both.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just find it hilarious that you picked RocK Howard of all people. The ultimate ******* child. XD

Also,

Wow. I just. How? I don't even.

Seems legit.
How DARE you post anything abut that horrid movie, Frozen not pokemon

If that is where that guy is from why didnt you just tell me?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
How DARE you post anything abut that horrid movie, Frozen not pokemon
Frozen isn't horrid at all. it was a nice little movie. The greatest thing ever? No. The worst thing ever? Absolutely not.

Just a fun little enjoyable movie to pass the time like, just like most other movies.

Something becoming extremely popular may not always mean it's that good, but it doesn't automatically make it trash, either. That's just dumb logic that people should really stop going by. ¦(

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Frozen isn't horrid at all. it was a nice little movie. The greatest thing ever? No. The worst thing ever? Absolutely not.

Just a fun little enjoyable movie to pass the time like, just like most other movies.

Something becoming extremely popular may not always mean it's that good, but it doesn't automatically make it trash, either. That's just dumb logic that people should really stop going by. ¦(
Well your right it isn't horrid, just overused and annoying and is only know for one song

And it won an award over a MIYAZAKI movie.. Thats when I hated it more

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Meh, none of the Miyazaki films are really that good either, honestly.

Soul.

I just find it hilarious that you picked RocK Howard of all people. The ultimate ******* child. XD

Also,

Wow. I just. How? I don't even.

Seems legit.
There has to be a coincidence. Ice-type moves are not very effective against Water-types.
Water is the better version of Ice.
Therefore, Suicune > Elsa. :troll:
....No, really. Well...maybe I could be wrong..

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
I totally should be implementing view frustum culling, hidden surface removal, raycasting and RAM caching. But I'm here. Yup. >_>

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I totally should be implementing view frustum culling, hidden surface removal, raycasting and RAM caching. But I'm here. Yup. >_>
I should be doing multiple final projects, studying for exams, and other productive things. Oh well.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Well your right it isn't horrid, just overused and annoying and is only know for one song

And it won an award over a MIYAZAKI movie.. Thats when I hated it more
Academy Awards is bull. They support the popular films.
Frozen is overrated is what it is, yeah. :)
Overrated =/= Bad
I personally don't think that it is better than Big Hero 6, Wreck-It Ralph, or Tangled but at least the film widens the appeal to all ages. We don't neet to bash the film to feel cool you know. pun intended

And now for Angel Kitty:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
its the main fact it won over it. In all honesty i think any of the Miyazaki moves are less pretentious then Frozen
...There are a lot of words I could us to describe Frozen in the positive, negative and neutral spectrums.

"Pretentious" is definitely not one of them.

I'll put her on my ignore list before she asks me
Fixed.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Why are all the FNaF fan songs soooo gooood?

I can't stop listening to them. They always tell some of the possible further backstories about the game(s) and this one even illustrates one as well.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looking quickly on YouTube, I'm very surprised no one has uploaded a video of someone doing a 1-vs.-7 match against lvl. 9 computers.

That needs to change!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
...There are a lot of words I could us to describe Frozen in the positive, negative and neutral spectrums.

"Pretentious" is definitely not one of them.
your right, I'm just taking out my frustration here. I shouldn't be doing that, sorry
I should probably change that
to a :troll:

It was sarcasm, no worries :p
oh thank god, I legit felt pretty bad. I was venting my frustration out on here, my apologies. Going back to my normal bunny picture posting self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom