• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
@ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms LOL I was just about to ask you whether you were gonna show that to these guys.

It's really sad though. :o :'(
Timing is a funny thing. :p

Tis' said indeed. FNaF has some of the most interesting lore in any game I've come across, and I feel it's something to be admired since it only has two games (which were made by one person alone).

This is just one of the many possible explanation regarding the Puppet and it's supposed actions. I really like this particular one but that might just be because I love the song so much.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Time to green text!11!

>mfw I'm crushing noobs in For Glory

>mfw I botch my own recovery

>mfw defending when my opponent starts to git gud

>mfw I'm impressed by my opponents skill

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Timing is a funny thing. :p

Tis' said indeed. FNaF has some of the most interesting lore in any game I've come across, and I feel it's something to be admired since it only has two games (which were made by one person alone).

This is just one of the many possible explanation regarding the Puppet and it's supposed actions. I really like this particular one but that might just be because I love the song so much.
It's weird, for me it feels like for either of them to work they need to go together (the song and the video), but because they do, it works SO well. And having it in 8-bit adds to it, it tames the killing of the 5 kids whilst at the same time making it almost more horrifying. I like it; though I appreciate some really dark stuff (Higurashi no naku koro ni anyone?); I think its a nice take on it.

And I definitely agree; I like that for two games made by a single person, it's done so much. It's probably one of those series where you either think its lore is fascinating or you're really not into it. I've met a few people who aren't that interested by it; but I'm still intrigued by these kinds of takes on it.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Is being cute part of :4ness:'s character? It is for :4kirby:'s. I haven't played Earthbound yet.
Ness is cute sometimes in EB, especially for his fuzzy pickles photos. The game itself is very dark but also about courage and pulling through/growing up in a way. Less so for Ness than for Kirby, to directly answer your question, but I definitely consider Ness to be a pretty cute kid haha. IN A NON-CREPPY WAY I SWEAR >:D

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
Ness is cute sometimes in EB, especially for his fuzzy pickles photos. The game itself is very dark but also about courage and pulling through/growing up in a way. Less so for Ness than for Kirby, to directly answer your question, but I definitely consider Ness to be a pretty cute kid haha. IN A NON-CREPPY WAY I SWEAR >:D
I knew everyone meant adorable cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom