• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Super late reply, but the Wii U one does seem to have better AI, which means All-Star is noticeably harder. I think I've gotten to the... third? round on Hard, but no farther.
It's as I suspected, then. Nice.

Yeh
I've been doing it before I start the Custom Moves for a Character (I didn't before, I'm only doing it now just in case I get a new Custom beforehand so I don't cringe)
All-Star does net you a few custom moves.

It's not the best method (that would be Smash Run, in my opinion), but it's not bad either.

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
I wanted one Megaton. Just one. Too much I guess. Finally having Uncharted gameplay was alright I guess.
Yeah, for what it's worth. This wasn't E3. It was more of a celebration of 20 years of Playstation. So i wasn't really expected anything huge coming into it. I guess that's why I wasn't let down.

And also, you were right about Yakuza. Turns out it is only ps3, which is really lame. :urg:

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
OH MY GOD! I just got to see that Zelda U footage, it looks amazing! Though i'm kinda concerned about the world feeling alive with so much space to cover.

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
I beat All-Star Hard by gimping the AI. They fall to things like counters and charged up smash attacks WAY more than humans, but are also better at landing hits.

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
Lol why would you do something wrong. You have a Rain team, that's good. Just make sure to not have 6 Water-types.
6 Water types can work as long as quite a few of them are dual types that cover for their weaknesses IMO.

Last edited:

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
Lol why would you do something wrong. You have a Rain team, that's good. Just make sure to not have 6 Water-types.
I'm not new to the series, I know locking myself into one type will just get me wrecked! :laugh:
I thought Smogon had banned something again, making parts of my team illegal or something, but seems like there hasn't been anything since Mega Rayquaza was banned.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Cuz it's the only way for him to give you free chocolate bars. =P

D

Deleted member

All-Star does net you a few custom moves.

It's not the best method (that would be Smash Run, in my opinion), but it's not bad either.
On 3DS I pretty much used Smash Run to get all custom moves easily. I don't know what I'd do on the Wii U version when it comes to get them again.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
On 3DS I pretty much used Smash Run to get all custom moves easily. I don't know what I'd do on the Wii U version when it comes to get them again.
People have been saying that Crazy Orders is especially good to get those collectibles.

Custom moves, CDs...

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
As meh as it is, Smash Tour is a good way to earn custom moves, and Mii stuff.

Or you can get some Amiibos and have them duke it out it a bunch, and hope they bring you back some cool stuff.

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
I just want to mention that I love this channel. It's the perfect mix of actual Smash goodness and self-sarcasm.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So
I wanted to see how "Effortless" 0.0 was
All I got on the roulettes were 0s
And I got 1 wrench on the Master Hand fight's roulette
And
it was the last Custom Move I needed for Little Mac
and now I feel bad about myself. :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People have been saying that Crazy Orders is especially good to get those collectibles.

Custom moves, CDs...
As meh as it is, Smash Tour is a good way to earn custom moves, and Mii stuff.

Or you can get some Amiibos and have them duke it out it a bunch, and hope they bring you back some cool stuff.
Well, I'll see once I get the console and the game. I still have one Mii headgear item left on 3DS (Mini Top Hat) and can't find it because the RNG apparently hates me. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom