• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
yeah those flowers....yeah they need to go

Also is it bad I find plump anime characters cute

Id watch it
Unless it's that extremely overweight fetish of drawing them like Snorlaxes...

I have absolutely no problems.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I can't even buy a xbox not because of this I just don't like their exclusive they all look the same to me well most of them.
I have a Xbox, or like Jon says :
But it's hacked for running emulators for making an arcade machine. It's cool though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Nah, no one said you had to be plump to be cuter.

This girl, though? Would huggle and cuddle. So adorable. <3
I want people to say that about me ;o; but I'm stuck at 140-150s and I'm pretty skinny. I guess as long as my girlfriend said she would cuddle me I fine
also the picture under your sig broke

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I want people to say that about me ;o; but I'm stuck at 140-150s and I'm pretty skinny. I guess as long as my girlfriend said she would cuddle me I fine
also the picture under your sig broke
... *scratches off a mark in his notepad* And that makes FIVE! Do I hear six? XD

And it's showing up on my side with no problems, but BrawlVault is still kinda having issues so it's gonna go in and out at times.

Anyways, if you're cute and adorable enough to have a significant other, I don't think you have anything to worry about. :3

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
... *scratches off a mark in his notepad* And that makes FIVE! Do I hear six? XD

And it's showing up on my side with no problems, but BrawlVault is still kinda having issues so it's gonna go in and out at times.

Anyways, if you're cute and adorable enough to have a significant other, I don't think you have anything to worry about. :3
It just showed up for me XD and
aww thanks~

What exactly did you mark off?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Can anyone tell me if stages are saved to the SD card or there's a fixed amount of allotted space? I make hundreds of stages...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It just showed up for me XD and
aww thanks~

What exactly did you mark off?
Hey, just speaking the truth. Nine times out of ten, girls like you are always a lot prettier than you give yourself credit. Be a bit more confident in yourself and it'll be even more obvious. :3

Ah, and I marked off the number of lesbians I've become acquainted with recently. You make #5. XD

Let's see how long it takes for the 6th to show up. ¦D

Edit: Okay...That was weird. Not sure how that happened.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Slowly but surely clearing All-Star with all characters. Of course, I'm not going easy on myself and try to beat it on Hard difficulty.

Even though All-Star on Hard isn't that hard.

The similar boss battle mode in Kid Icarus: Uprising is far harder. I haven't even managed to clear that to this day, to be honest.

Perhaps, I'm just better at Smash. :p After all, I've been playing Smash for 10 years... (With some long breaks, though.)

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ugh. My laptop just does NOT want to let me grammar correctly today. ****. -~-

Slowly but sure clearing All-Star with all characters. Of course, I'm not going easy on myself and try to beat it on Hard difficulty.

Even though All-Star on Hard isn't that hard.

The similar boss battle mode in Kid Icarus: Uprising is far harder. I haven't even managed to clear that to this day, to be honest.

Perhaps, I'm just better at Smash. :p After all, I've been playing Smash for 10 years... (With some long breaks, though.)
Not sure what it's like on the Wii U, but All-Star on the 3DS was a cakewalk on every difficulty too. I kinda felt more like a One-Man Army versus the cast. Especially when playing as myself. XD

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Hey, just speaking the cute. Nine times out of ten, girls like you are always a lot prettier than you give yourself credit. Be a bit more confident in yourself and it'll be even more obvious. :3

Ah, and I marked off the number of lesbians I've become acquainted with recently. You make #5. XD

Let's see how long it takes for the 6th to show up. ¦D
A...Awww Awwww Aw man... *hides* Thank yooou

Also any other virginians here that are going to be happy if I make a Mount Trashmore stage on Smash?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Not sure what it's like on the Wii U, but All-Star on the 3DS was a cakewalk on every difficulty too. I kinda felt more like a One-Man Army versus the cast. Especially when playing as myself. XD
Yeah. All-Star is a bit on the easy side, even on Hard.

I don't know about the Wii U version either, but I heard that version actually has better AI, so that ought to make things more interesting.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
A...Awww Awwww Aw man... *hides* Thank yooou

Also any other virginians here that are going to be happy if I make a Mount Trashmore stage on Smash?
Awww, that's just what I'm talking about. XD

Probably comes from the fact that I'm the kinda guy that values personality and nature above all. I do love and appreciate looks, don't get me wrong. I can't deny that, but if I like the way you act and present yourself, I'm more likely to consider you attractive solely for that above all else.

And with that said, you're absolutely precious right now. I could just hug the mess out of you if it wouldn't seem kinda creepy. <3

Heck, my saying all of this alone probably gives a vibe of stranger danger. ¦D

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith I need to be detained. I'm a danger to myself and others. Mostly others. HALP! D:

Also, Mount Trashmore? Go for it. ¦(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom