• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well, users can request to be banned.

If you want to give a shot at the whole being banned thing. Be my guest. XD
What, no! I was JOKING! XD

And for God's sake, don't tell IsmaR. She'd be GLAD to ban me in an instant.

Such a strange relationship ours is. ¦D;

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
wait, user can request to be banned...? Why? Do some people request that to stop themselves from doing something dumb?
Sometimes it's for guilt trips. They just feel that bad about something they did even though it probably wasn't even that serious. ¦D

Other times, for ****s and giggles. XD

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I do remember my old/new account got banned. You will be missed @Hikana564. You will be missed. Especially in the Leaks Thread. :awesome:

It's definitely a much more unique name than ScatmansWorld25...

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I do remember my old/new account got banned. You will be missed @Hikana564. You will be missed. Especially in the Leaks Thread. :awesome:

It's definitely a much more unique name than ScatmansWorld25...
Go Premium and become Dr. Piccolo already. Seriously. ¦D

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sometimes it's for guilt trips. They just feel that bad about something they did even though it probably wasn't even that serious. ¦D
Other times, for ****s and giggles. XD
First one is pretty sad, especially if they are being harped on
The second one, oh god why am I not shocked XD

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
hey guys

I'm playing smash U with all my boy friends, craaaazy game. Now that i got an hd tv makes things a lot more stunning!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
wait, user can request to be banned...? Why? Do some people request that to stop themselves from doing something dumb?
Well, some people do that to force themselves out of the site when going on hiatuses.

I could give you some insight on the mod-exclusive things, but I'm not allowed to show them. XD

If a staff member leaks stuff from restricted areas of the site, they may be stripped of their titles and be permanently banned, depending on the gravity of the situation.

It's like signing an NDA. You leak something, you're ****ed.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Helvetica Standard was probably the weirdest thing in the whole show for me.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I thought the opposite. A bunch of awesome announcements, and any time I can see more No Man's Sky, I'm happy.
Literally nothing was shown, outside of some small indie games and a new Katamari-like game. The only thing that could have been cool was Street Fighter, but it leaked, and FF7 was a cruel joke. Other stuff was just more gameplay of stuff we already had tons of gameplay of.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It seems that me and @ Frostwraith Frostwraith have the same idea with the All-Star
I personally just want that HAT
HATZ 5 CONFIRMED FOR UBISOFT
Andnowforafrostwraithjoke
"It seems our fates are drawn." :4robinm:

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
Advance anime. So much hate. Everyone knows the Sinnoh anime is better. :troll:
Ludicolo is good in Rain, yeah. Double Swift Swim....wait, is your team Smogon-wise or VGC-wise?
I only follow Smogon. Why? :054:
So Playstation Experience was nothing. How nice.
I found it rather hype. As a huge Takahashi and Schafer fanboy, I'm getting the jitters.

Helvetica Standard was probably the weirdest thing in the whole show for me.
And the best! :062:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It seems that me and @ Frostwraith Frostwraith have the same idea with the All-Star
I personally just want that HAT
HATZ 5 CONFIRMED FOR UBISOFT
Andnowforafrostwraithjoke
"It seems our fates are drawn." :4robinm:
What? The thing about clearing it on Hard with all characters?

As for your attempt at mimicking me:
"Nice try." :4darkpit:

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
I almost got excited when they said they are bringing Yakuza 5 over but then it turns out its still only on PS3. Good luck selling that and then telling us how nobody bought it.

Last edited:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Literally nothing was shown, outside of some small indie games and a new Katamari-like game. The only thing that could have been cool was Street Fighter, but it leaked, and FF7 was a cruel joke. Other stuff was just more gameplay of stuff we already had tons of gameplay of.
But more gameplay of games that are being super hyped up. And new segments of gameplay at that. And I can understand if indie games aren't your thing, but I really enjoy them. I can also understand why it can be hit or miss for people. But it was hit for me. A bunch of stuff was shown off that looked like a lot of fun.

I almost got excited when they said they are bringing Yakuza 5 over but then it turns out its still only on PS3. Good luck selling that and then telling us how nobody bought it.
I'm pretty sure it's coming to both ps3 and ps4.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That looks to be a scenario where Ash's head is floating above the spider ball (at least, that's how I think it works). How nice is that.
Ash's superhero alias is Spider-Ball. He tries to compete with Spider-Man, but doesn't even age in the first place. :troll:

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Yeah. All-Star is a bit on the easy side, even on Hard.

I don't know about the Wii U version either, but I heard that version actually has better AI, so that ought to make things more interesting.
Super late reply, but the Wii U one does seem to have better AI, which means All-Star is noticeably harder. I think I've gotten to the... third? round on Hard, but no farther.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
But more gameplay of games that are being super hyped up. And new segments of gameplay at that. And I can understand if indie games aren't your thing, but I really enjoy them. I can also understand why it can be hit or miss for people. But it was hit for me. A bunch of stuff was shown off that looked like a lot of fun.
I wanted one Megaton. Just one. Too much I guess. Finally having Uncharted gameplay was alright I guess.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What? The thing about clearing it on Hard with all characters?
Yeh
I've been doing it before I start the Custom Moves for a Character (I didn't before, I'm only doing it now just in case I get a new Custom beforehand so I don't cringe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom