• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Unusual meat... Top these: Frog legs, shark fin, snail, and other organ meat such as liver, heart, ear, I think intestines, perhaps tongue, and maybe kidneys.

Welcome to life with a man who was drafted to participate in the Vietnam War, saw his mother die right in front of him moments after childbirth where he had to run and basically try to find medicine at night, was forced by the new regime against all morals to tell his family that his younger brother died in the "reeducation" camp they were in, witnessed his father go mad from losing his sons to the war, lived through poverty, lost his own son, survived pirates plundering the ship he was on heading out of Vietnam as the pirates did unspeakable things to the women on board, and lived through cancer.

Would you like my mother's story? It's not pretty either.
The way you're phrasing these sentences makes it seem like you're trying to make me feel bad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I always heard humans taste like pig
So Humans can taste like bacon? Cannibalism doesn't look that bad now

We shifted to rabbits to brains, that's so Metal :shades:

Anyway, I finished EV training some Mon, so goodnight all!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
NEVER EAT BRAIN

There are HORRIBLE uncurable diseases you can get by eating brain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmissible_spongiform_encephalopathy
Unless you're a zombie who's dead, dead, and more dead, eating brains means absolute death. Oh, and brains have a lot of calories or something... Jetta has such a pretty voice... She's the lady who covered "I'd Love to Change the World" that recent films have been using for their trailers.

I'm slowly beginning to suspect I might be scatterbrained. Hey, look! A gif!

I should be doing that rough draft for my final project...

Which reminds me: there this girl who's like really energetic. Like - when did I become a valley girl? - she's had too many cups of coffee or something. Cute, but really, really, energetic and excitable. Sort of like this gif of Chitanda... Wait a minute... Did I just meet a real life version of her personality-wise?

I always heard humans taste like pig
You are what you eat. :p

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I see. This one started by playing Falcon, then Diddy, Little Mac, Diddy, Diddy, Diddy and lots of Diddy.
Matches were pretty close.
Not trying to downplay it or anything, I usually never remember a match unless my hands are shaking from adrenaline or if I saved the replay.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No one notices I'm not the one who started the cannibalism thing somehow

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've heard before that monkey brain consumption as a delicacy exists in some countries.

I've read about some people (usually insane killers as you'd probably expect) eating human hearts as well.

Whatever the hell was going on in their head aside, I'm curious about if that can have any effect on one's health.

As well as how the hell anyone could stand to put a human organ in one's mouth in the first place.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The way you're phrasing these sentences makes it seem like you're trying to make me feel bad.
Well, when you know there's people who suffered like that, you feel like you can't say "My life sucks" or whatnot. We're talking about people who've seen deaths after deaths, wars after wars, and somehow made it out fine while others get stubbed toe and proclaim that as the worst day of their lives.

Today... Today's not a good day. Welp, at least I learned I can write sad stories. :p

Well. Kind of saw that coming. Should figured this topic would somehow turn to cannibalism. The monkey brain eating was a red flag.
Cannibalism... Pupa... @Cap'nChreest... It's all your damn fault. :p

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You didn't start it, but you fueled it. Besides, saying something tastes like chicken is a regular thing, saying humans taste like pork is completely different.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I don't know about you guys

But chi tastes pretty great :troll:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Sorry.

My biology tutor (same one I mentioned before) told me that apparently humans taste like chicken.

I'm lucky that I came out after every tutoring session alive.
Your biology tutor sounds like they need to be told that there are some things you don't say out loud.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You didn't start it, but you fueled it. Besides, saying something tastes like chicken is a regular thing, saying humans taste like pork is completely different.
I'm not lying

It's what I heard

I had a family member participate on the history channel in a cannibal special

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, when you know there's people who suffered like that, you feel like you can't say "My life sucks" or whatnot. We're talking about people who've seen deaths after deaths, wars after wars, and somehow made it out fine while others get stubbed toe and proclaim that as the worst day of their lives.
Of course. I personally don't react to things like that for that very reason. I'm just saying that the whole thing about your dad came right out of nowhere. It felt like you forced it into your posts.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Odd.

I thought we were biologically made to dislike the taste of human flesh.

Same with the odor of cooked humans.

Maybe I'm wrong.
I have no idea about the biological dislike of human flesh, but some cultures practice cannibalism.

Also, when food gets scarce and starvation is high, perhaps you force yourself to forgo the biological dislike. Take WWII and what many survivors had to eat when there weren't any other animals around, but only dead humans.

But, as a change of topic...

playwithmegood.png

I'm at it again!

halp

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And so Japan has Smash as well. It beings. As for my FG adventures, what's with all the annoying Falcons and Dededes these days? I haven't even seen 1 Mac yesterday (cept one in Replay Channel or w/e).

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, I'm hyped for Zelda, Star Fox, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and SMT x FE hopefully we'll get some new info soon because I'm dying here.

At least, these are the games I know I'll most likely buy (I may have to see the trailer and gameplay for Star Fox U though).

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And so Japan has Smash as well. It beings. As for my FG adventures, what's with all the annoying Falcons and Dededes these days? I haven't even seen 1 Mac yesterday (cept one in Replay Channel or w/e).
Never did I ever think that someone would complain about the lack of Little Mac online. I'd gladly deal with De De De if it meant I no longer had to look at Marth or Lucina's faces ever again.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Of course. I personally don't react to things like that for that very reason. I'm just saying that the whole thing about your dad came right out of nowhere. It felt like you forced it into your posts.
Hmm... Something about biology and a rabbit... Roadkill... Human roadkill... War... Gloomville... Tragedies... Darkville... I guess one thing just lead to another.

Considering this is the social thread and the fact that at this moment cannibalism is being discussed, random posts about a family member's tragic history seems normal... Man, we've been desensitized...

I can't wait to discuss the death penalty. Please don't. But knowing this thread... Yeah...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hmm... Something about biology and a rabbit... Roadkill... Human roadkill... War... Gloomville... Tragedies... Darkville... I guess one thing just lead to another.

Considering this is the social thread and the fact that at this moment cannibalism is being discussed, random posts about a family member's tragic history seems normal... Man, we've been desensitized...

I can't wait to discuss the death penalty. Please don't. But knowing this thread... Yeah...
Can we just discuss the fundamentals of toast eating?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Never did I ever think that someone would complain about the lack of Little Mac online. I'd gladly deal with De De De if it meant I no longer had to look at Marth or Lucina's faces ever again.
It was more of I'm just surprised. I'm glad I don't have to see many Macs and I never miss him, though I am not fond of seeing D3 or Falcon either. Some can get ridiculously lucky sometimes. Falcon on the other hand... I kinda this problem with speed characters Then again, this is true with me maining Palutena.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Can we just discuss the fundamentals of toast eating?
I'd rather hear the in-depth analysis on the perfect Peanut Butter to Jelly ratio. It sparked a lot of debate. And it's much less volatile than the toast debate. That's for sure.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bread goes in the toaster and out comes toast! But where has the bread gone?
The toaster digested it and excreted the waste out as toast

It's called a digestive system, duh

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'd rather hear the in-depth analysis on the perfect Peanut Butter to Jelly ratio. It sparked a lot of debate. And it's much less volatile than the toast debate. That's for sure.
But you have to consider that some people eat their toast with butter, some with pepper, some with egg, some plain, aand then there's this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The real debate is whether you eat with butter side up or butter side down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom