• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What's the story behind this incident? It must have really rubbed that guy the wrong way, because he is really persistent.
Someone got b& for bypassing the swear filter, they got salty and started posting pr0nz

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
[RektByWarchamp intensifies]
But I reky that one. :p

That being said, you people still need to learn to report and ignore. You've been doing well on the first part, but not the second.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
But I reky that one. :p

That being said, you people still need to learn to report and ignore. You've been doing well on the first part, but not the second.
Meanwhile I did well on the second part but didn't do a damn thing about the first part. I never use the report feature on a site ever unless it is on the first post of one of my threads I want to get locked.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only person I know that owned a bunny, their dog ate it

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So Zelda has turned from an action/ adventure game

to a game where you relax and take a horse ride through the countryside where you pick and eat apples?
Link's... right-handed... Hmm... I wonder if motion-control will return as an option... Or the ability to pick Link's handedness which in theory should be as simple as mirroring him and not the whole world, but whatever.

His buckler shield, hood, and quiver which is finally visible makes him look sort of viking-ish or nomadic. Also, is it just me, or is Link really short-looking in this game?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guise, I realized something...
Rayquaza's Japanese name is pronounced: "Rekkuza".... REKkuza, like "the one that sits in the ferocius heavens and REKS everything because is an OP Epic Flying Dragon"

I should go to sleep right?

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
So after watching the gameplay sneak peak, if I had to guess when this Zelda takes place I think it's either a direct sequel to Skyward Sword or somewhere before Minish Cap. Like it made me think so because he has the sailcloth and the game seems like exploration heavy since "SPOILERS" Skyloft and other floating islands fell and they are left to start a whole new world on the surface.

Like it would also give them a chance to explain the "era of chaos" and go into the "era of prosperity"

I might be completely wrong just something sparked in my mind after watching this.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How about a baby Okapi?

Not related to bunnies, but they're awesome!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember when in High School, for the Biology class we dissected some rabbits, and after we took all its insides out I innocently said: "So, we'll put the organs back into the bunny and it will go back to life?", and then another guy said to me: "No, Im going to make some tacos with their meat"

....after I heard that I didn't ate anything for the rest of that day...

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Anyone here have a Dueling Network account? I don't like dueling against randoms, especially when trying to get back into it and am taking it rather slowly as a result.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I remember when in High School, for the Biology class we dissected some rabbits, and after we took all its insides out I innocently said: "So, we'll put the organs back into the bunny and it will go back to life?", and then another guy said to me: "No, Im going to make some tacos with their meat"

No joke.

Rabbit meat tastes pretty good.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I remember when in High School, for the Biology class we dissected some rabbits, and after we took all its insides out I innocently said: "So, we'll put the organs back into the bunny and it will go back to life?".
You poor poor...poor child
No joke.

Rabbit meat tastes pretty good.
Id try eveything at least once

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Were you joking or were you actually serious?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

This reminds me of all the bunnies, raccoons, a badger, and deer that lay dead by roadkill. I remember smushed, bisected, decapitated, and dead animals just laying there. I remember the blood and the RIP sign on a deer. So many animals... So many innocent animals...

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
Were you joking or were you actually serious?
A college bio lab class I took had us dissect frogs, which were "fresh" and killed on the spot...........it was pretty bad. So I'd believe it...

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've heard rabbit tastes like chicken.
Mine didn't.

I mean its certainly more like chicken than steak, but that's not saying much.

Also, Bison is HAMAZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom