• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Speaking of bread... That new I am Bread game. Bread simulator. I wonder what's next? Pickle? Peanut butter? Celery?!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I see. But does falling bring about pain when you fall from below the ground to a higher point in the spacial complex of the universe?

That joke was repulsive
Yes and no!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yes and no!
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInteresting. I see.
I have gathered all of the data I need.
Your personality type is mushroom
And you will be an auctioneer.
Now go, into the world of Paughkelmuns!
So say I, as I stand here and be, Blargg888

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm fairly close to finishing the Pokedex in Pokemon Y. Though I had stopped playing after a while. I'm at about 570 something caught.

Granted, I don't know how the hell I'm going to get away with getting a Moltres and Articuno. Most of the other legendary Pokemon I could just wait until Omega Ruby if I bother to get it. Though I already have one Groudon, Rayquaza, Zekrom and Lugia, so I'll trade one for a Kyorge if I get a second.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm fairly close to finishing the Pokedex in Pokemon Y. Though I had stopped playing after a while. I'm at about 570 something caught.

Granted, I don't know how the hell I'm going to get away with getting a Moltres and Articuno. Most of the other legendary Pokemon I could just wait until Omega Ruby if I bother to get it. Though I already have one Groudon, Rayquaza, Zekrom and Lugia, so I'll trade one for a Kyorge if I get a second.
I'll be getting an Articuno soon. I can temporarily trade it to you. I need everyone you mentioned in my dex anyway. BTW, there's a cave near Santalune City that should have a Pokemon there. How do I activate that one?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

I would say evolve a starter to the final form and see if someone is willing to trade either a Moltres or Articuno for it on GTS. You don't need to see them to request them. I don't remember what I traded to get Articuno or Zapdos, but I definitely didn't trade a legendary for them.

Today will be the first non-family related birthday party I will have gone to since college. Back in college, I didn't have to worry about getting gifts. We just celebrated by going out to eat or surprising people in their apartments. I don't know how post-college life birthdays are celebrated. Do I need to get a gift? If so, what would be appropriate for someone of the opposite gender who is married? Would a gift card be fine? I just know the party is Disney themed and I need to dress up as a character. I'm probably going to wear my Stitch hat I got from Disneyland when I was in middle school or high school...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'll be getting an Articuno soon. I can temporarily trade it to you. I need everyone you mentioned in my dex anyway. BTW, there's a cave near Santalune City that should have a Pokemon there. How do I activate that one?
If you are referring to the Chamber of Emptiness, there will never be a Pokemon in there. You get a mega stone there post-game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The legendary Bird in the cave should be activated after you beat the game. You are talking about X/Y right? I don't think those three are in Omega and Alpha. Because I can't remember the name of the place, but there's a cave near the water with one of the birds around there. You have to run into it in the wild first though.

There's only one bird you're allowed to catch in those games. If you pick Fennikin, you get Zapdos. If you pick, Froakie, you get Moltres. If you pick Chespin, you get Articuno. At least, that's what I think will happen. It's been a bit since I played Y. So my mind is a little fuzzy.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The legendary Bird in the cave should be activated after you beat the game. You are talking about X/Y right? I don't think those three are in Omega and Alpha. Because I can't remember the name of the place, but there's a cave near the water with one of the birds around there. You have to run into it in the wild first though.

There's only one bird you're allowed to catch in those games. If you pick Fennikin, you get Zapdos. If you pick, Froakie, you get Moltres. If you pick Chespin, you get Articuno. At least, that's what I think will happen. It's been a bit since I played Y. So my mind is a little fuzzy.
Yeah, I already figured that out. I'm just saying I'm clone to catching an Articuno and can temp trade it to you. XD That's all.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Good morning! How are you all doing?

I just came and I'm about to leave again for a short while.

Here's a fantastic remix of the Battlefield theme from Smash 4 I found on YouTube.

See ya!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The new Zelda and Mario Maker both look soooooo good.

We haven't even seen all that much of it yet but I've seen enough for me to get hyped about them.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Good morning! How are you all doing?

I just came and I'm about to leave again for a short while.

Here's a fantastic remix of the Battlefield theme from Smash 4 I found on YouTube.

See ya!
"Good morning"
*looks at the time*
DEAR GOD!
BYE GUYS!

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I have an extra Moltres in my XY that I can trade to you, though I'll have to wait until sometime later tomorrow.

Speaking of Pokémon though...

GF really loves their ghost girls.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
The only reason I REALLY want a PS4 is for Street Fighter 5. But then again it is on PC, so my computer should (hypothetically) be able to run SF5, especially if it can run BF4.... right? Fighting games usually aren't too taxing on PC, so I should be in the clearing.... hopefully :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom