• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There are some things we'll never understand of our species. There's going to be mysteries that will never be solved, no matter how hard scientists try to figure things out, and that's okay. I think these mysteries are just one aspect that makes humanity beautiful, y'know? general stupidity, though, well that's another story

Of course, it's hard for a curious person like me. I always try to look for answers and theories to explain "why" and "how" things work. But, some time ago my biology tutor was trying to answer a bunch of "why" questions I kept asking that had to do with the human body. He gave some theories but in the end he ultimately said, "Croph, there are some questions that we'll never find answers to". Well, my mindset kinda changed after that, however, I STILL THIRST FOR ANSWERS one day my curiosity's gonna get me killed, I bet

It's no wonder I went into psychology. Man, I was so happy when I bought my 800 page psychology textbook in uni. I seriously read that book before bed sometimes. Not because I have to, but because I want to. Heck, I read the same chapters over and over again because there's so many things I find fascinating, and it's fun learning various trivia that's probably meaningless. Plus, there's all the references and studies that the book gives, which is good to look for after.

Also, reading the quote in your signature.... It seems like you may enjoy this journal book:

Basically, the book comes with a bunch of blank pages where you could write (or vent) about how your day's been and rate how you feel about humanity that certain day (thumbs up, thumbs down, peace sign, or fingers crossed). Researchers recommend you write at least 5-10 min almost daily, expressing how you're feeling as it may reduce stress and help you live a more healthy life. Plus, the book comes with a ton of quotes about human stupidity, including the one in your sig.

Here's some of my faves: "Such is the human race. Often it does seem such a pity that Noah... didn't miss the boat" and "When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it". :chuckle:
Can I just put "everyone is ****" on every page?

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

You can't fool Knuckles, he knows when you chuckle about him.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought getting a job would help me learn to communicate with people better

All getting a job taught me was that I hate people and every little thing they do irritates me

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
ALL HAIL JAPAN AND THEIR GOD FORSAKEN TIERS LISTS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YEEAAAHHHHH! :4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::smash::joyful::crazy::awesome::seuss:

> WE DIDDY NOW BOYS!!!! :4diddy::4diddy::4diddy:

And this is why we don't have tons of chocolate in the morning kiddos D: DX

*sniff* help me doc D: :4drmario:
I just realized something. Diddy Kong's a monkey. Sun Wukong is also a monkey and incredibly powerful unless restricted by the headband-thing. Son Goku from DBZ is based on Sun Wukong and in Japan, Sun Wukong is literally Son Goku. By the transitive property ... math happens... therefore, Diddy is a Saiyan and also, Goku's already in the game. No wonder Diddy's so OP. Since he's wearing a hat, we know what's his weakness. :p

As for Donkey Kong... He has no tail, he has no power. This Kong's gonna fail. :p

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So I accidentally got 2 Link Amiibos (long story don't ask) for £10 each. So I keep one and put the other on eBay. It got sold today for £16. I mean it's not a big difference, but if someone buys 100 of these things, I'd bet they could double their money the way they're selling. The fact that GAME over here has now upped the price of them to £15 just highlights this even more, I remember NCS and PBG saying on Twitter a few weeks ago about them thinking of trying to make a profit on them, NCS saying he was thinking of buying a few Wii Fit Trainers and keeping them boxed for 10 years, and seeing its value heavily increase. I don't know about anyone else, but this experience has just been weird for me, I'm still gonna open all of them but it will be interesting to see how these things are valued a few years from now.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
ALL HAIL JAPAN AND THEIR GOD FORSAKEN TIERS LISTS!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YEEAAAHHHHH! :4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::4diddy::smash::joyful::crazy::awesome::seuss:

> WE DIDDY NOW BOYS!!!! :4diddy::4diddy::4diddy:

And this is why we don't have tons of chocolate in the morning kiddos D: DX

*sniff* help me doc D: :4drmario:

Please, calm him, now.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
If anyone starts maining Diddy now due to that tier list I'm blocking you.

Srs tho all my mainz are higher up than usual.

Hail Diddy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
IMG_20141127_114256057.jpg

Here was the ham made for Thanksgiving BTW

I forgot to upload it online

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So getting pranked isn't a pass to act like an idiot, right?
No, heck, if I got pranked I would make as if everything's normal. Unlike certain two people.
If anyone starts maining Diddy now due to that tier list I'm blocking you.

Srs tho all my mainz are higher up than usual.

Hail Diddy.
Still maining Lucina.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You know what...fack it, I'm watching the last two episodes of Nichijou and cry like a baby because it's the last two episodes. And then I'll say to everyone that this show is god like. Yeah, let's do that.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Can I just put "everyone is ****" on every page?
Sure, I mean it's your journal and you can do whatever you want.

Personally, I'd rather draw/paint than write about how I'm feeling, but whatever floats your boat.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Mega Man is C-tier? Phew, that's a lot better than I've expected.

Jigglypuff is D tier though :(

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sure, I mean it's your journal and you can do whatever you want.

Personally, I'd rather draw/paint than write about how I'm feeling, but whatever floats your boat.
Well see I feel bad about my bad drawings but Drawing my feelings sounds pretty good

Looks like a Got a new game to play online with friends

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kirby's tier is most appropriate considering how much he sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom