• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Why don't you just go and buy the game.If you think its going to take you up to the 13th of Jan to get it, why not just get the game now?

woops
Because I will only be in town for a week before I'm abroad for 3 weeks anyways. I wouldn't be able to play the game much while I'm gone, so I might as well use this week's spare time to catch legendaries in ORAS and complete the game.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I was playing for glory when i came across this.....my lawd that latin flare!!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Old news. :p

But yeah, it's an interesting remix. Arrangement was done by ACE, who worked on Xenoblade.

@ Bedoop Bedoop Up for some 3DS matches?
I'm in the middle of All-Star with :4palutena:, but sure!
Just lemme wrap it up and get my Trophy. Unless I die. XD

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I want to see a Fire Emblem one
Fire Emblem got one Latin mix in Brawl: With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1) from Fire Emblem: Gaiden. It had no vocals, though.

That song returns in both Smash 4 versions. On the 3DS, it's an extra song for Smash Run, while on the Wii U, it plays on Castle Siege, like in Brawl.

Etc_Guy

Smash Ace
I'll be in Hell for Christmas, so I don't think I'll be getting anything tangible. I guess I'll be getting an experience outside the US, but I'm mostly there for my brother's wedding. I'm sad because I would prefer being in the US for Christmas and my birthday which is only about a week earlier.

If I could get a tangible present, it would be a Smash Bros bundle. However, I'm pretty much on my own for that and would probably have to wait until January...if they can restock without running out by then. My parents stopped buying tangible presents long ago unless you count clothing a month before Christmas...even though I say I don't need new clothing. I still don't count them as Christmas presents because they aren't on Christmas.

I have been wanting to celebrate my birthday with friends since college, but I never get the chance to because it used to be during Christmas break when we all went home. Now it's because I will be in China.
Fixed it Mate.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Fire Emblem got one Latin mix in Brawl: With Mila's Divine Protection (Celica Map 1) from Fire Emblem: Gaiden. It had no vocals, though.

That song returns in both Smash 4 versions. On the 3DS, it's an extra song for Smash Run, while on the Wii U, it plays on Castle Siege, like in Brawl.
I thought that was directly from the game

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Just got a timid Tornadus with 30-31/30-31/24-25/30-31/24-25/31. I think I'll keep this one.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Old news. :p
New to me, I've only played on that stage like 2 times LOL! DK Jazzy Jungle Remix is still my fav next to Cynthia's Champion remix
Of all the series getting a latin vocal in a remix, Mario is definitely the least I considered to get one.
Yeah kinda wierd you would of expected some Italian flare in at least some of the tracks hahaha!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Bedoop Bedoop You've improved since we last fought. Impressive.

I've already beat him
You make beating me seem like it's some sort of life achievement. :smirk:

I thought it was Radiant Dawn.

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FIRE EMBLEM, LAY OFF!
The game tells you about which game comes from, so no excuse there.

And what are you waiting for to get your hands on a FE game? You're missing out...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That's pretty awesome. If only Wrecking Crew had a night theme.

In other news, Sonic Boom's TV Show is doing fairly well on CN, being ranked #1 of all Saturday morning programs. That's rather impressive since I do enjoy the show myself (Sticks is the best newcomer in the franchise). :3
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/05/sonic-boom-tv-series-appears-to-be-doing-fairly-well/
Nice, nice. I'm glad that the game was yet another terrible tie-in, rather than it all just being **** all around.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
In other news, Sonic Boom's TV Show is doing fairly well on CN, being ranked #1 of all Saturday morning programs. That's rather impressive since I do enjoy the show myself (Sticks is the best newcomer in the franchise). :3

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/12/05/sonic-boom-tv-series-appears-to-be-doing-fairly-well/
Too bad it's taking a break until next year starting tomorrow.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2014/12/sonic-boom-mid-season-finale-airs-december-6th/

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Because I will only be in town for a week before I'm abroad for 3 weeks anyways. I wouldn't be able to play the game much while I'm gone, so I might as well use this week's spare time to catch legendaries in ORAS and complete the game.
ooh I remember you saying that. That sucks hard
NOOOOO

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That explains it. The Koopa Kids same from a big fat Latino woman.
Latina refers to a woman from Latin America while Latino refers to a man from Latin America... If it's really a "big fat Latino woman" then we're going to have some awkwardness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom