• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You know they've put too much attention into this when you can see the..."bulges"...on her Coconuts.
That is definitely skin-tight. And the Internet is gonna go even more crazy about it. =_=
I noticed that too, but it's also in the SF4 model as well.
I'm pretty sure that's just where the endpoint of her breast though, considering there's no 'bulge' when viewed from the side.
Regardless, Chun-li's kind of hot.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
****ING DID IT!

The Evil King reigns supreme! :4ganondorf:

There was a moment where I was almost done for... :o

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
****ING DID IT!

Yay! Well now this just makes me want to fight you online even more. Maybe sometime soon?

Also, is/has anyone else here getting/gotten Captain Toad yet?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Interesting trophy I got from the challenge... From Potzol's Puzzle (Ketzal's Corridors in the NA release), a kind of obscure eShop title. I knew it was a Nintendo title, but to see it being represented in Smash was unexpectedly neat.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I really want the Riki torphy but I really don't want to play samsh tour again, why life have to be so hard.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Interesting trophy I got from the challenge... From Potzol's Puzzle (Ketzal's Corridors in the NA release), a kind of obscure eShop title. I knew it was a Nintendo title, but to see it being represented in Smash was unexpectedly neat.
Forgot you only have the 3DS version, Frosty. :awesome:

Forgot to mention, I'm going to a small Smash Bros. Wii U tournament being held in town tomorrow. A standard competitive tournament of 32 players. Just to celebrate the recent release of Smash Bros. Wii U. Top prize is a Gold trophy, a copy of Smash Wii U or £30 in-store credit at the shop that's holding the tourney, and a Smash T-shirt.

Never really been to a public tournament, even it's just a small one. I just hope my stomach is fine from eating some bland food while I go. Wish me luck. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nah, I only took notice because I just want Alex in Street fighter 5 man. He never saw the light of day in SF4, so I just really want him in the game :ohwell:
Stun Gun Headbutt needs a comeback. Though I wonder what new characters they're gonna make.

I still have to clear that challenge myself. I've been mostly playing online lately. But I keep forgetting. I'm gonna use the Super Fighting Robot :4megaman: Metal Blades are slightly broken for fighting bosses.

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
If anyone wants to play, you could add me (DarkDespair5) for a few games. : D
I need to take a break from all this work >_<

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Stun Gun Headbutt needs a comeback. Though I wonder what new characters they're gonna make.

I still have to clear that challenge myself. I've been mostly playing online lately. But I keep forgetting. I'm gonna use the Super Fighting Robot :4megaman: Metal Blades are slightly broken for fighting bosses.
Stun gun headbutt was so cool when you landed it in 3S.... Something about it was so satisfying :) Too bad you only get one bars worth for it :ohwell:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Forgot you only have the 3DS version, Frosty. :awesome:
Yeah. I have been wanting a Wii U for a while, but I don't plan on getting one soon... =/

I'm happy enough with the 3DS version, to be honest. (And woe betide those who diss the 3DS version... :demon:)

Forgot to mention, I'm going to a small Smash Bros. Wii U tournament being held in town tomorrow. A standard competitive tournament of 32 players. Just to celebrate the recent release of Smash Bros. Wii U. Top prize is a Gold trophy, a copy of Smash Wii U or £30 in-store credit at the shop that's holding the tourney, and a Smash T-shirt.

Never really been to a public tournament, even it's just a small one. I just hope my stomach is fine from eating some bland food while I go. Wish me luck. :p
Good luck!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
1112.57ft in Climb! as Marth with 990 Jump
Nice and Parkour. :B

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Stun gun headbutt was so cool when you landed it in 3S.... Something about it was so satisfying :) Too bad you only get one bars worth for it :ohwell:
Yeah, could have been a two bar move. Well, either way Alex was cool. It might not have been the best idea to have him try and replace Ryu as the main character. But he's still cool enough to keep around for future installments.

Speaking of Third Strike characters, I hope they keep Ibuki and Dudley. Those guys are cool. I imagine most,if not all of the 8 World Warriors are coming back. They'll probably keep Cammy and some of the Shadowloo dudes(Namely Boxer/Claw and Sagat) too.

I wonder if Sean will be there, he's very different from other Shotos. Though if they give his Wheel Kick to Ken, I'm not gonna complain. That move is sick.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Yeah, could have been a two bar move. Well, either way Alex was cool. It might not have been the best idea to have him try and replace Ryu as the main character. But he's still cool enough to keep around for future installments.

Speaking of Third Strike characters, I hope they keep Ibuki and Dudley. Those guys are cool. I imagine most,if not all of the 8 World Warriors are coming back. They'll probably keep Cammy and some of the Shadowloo dudes(Namely Boxer/Claw and Sagat) too.

I wonder if Sean will be there, he's very different from other Shotos. Though if they give his Wheel Kick to Ken, I'm not gonna complain. That move is sick.
They should totally make Sean like he was in 2nd Impact :troll:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Completed all of :4marth:'s Custom Moves, in the middle of his All-Star.
Love the Roy Costume. Wish that Roy was an Alt. though. :(

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey I'm back, what's new ?
Me ? Well I'm starting to finish watching Nichijou. I'll probably watch the 2 last episodes before saying what I think about this show. But I can already tell you, this one heck of a good show.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
****ING DID IT!

now did you not lose a life?
I beat Classic mode on 9.0 as Ganondorf with no custom moves or equipment.

On the 3DS version, by the way.
oh 3DS version. welp your in for on hell of a fight in the Wii U vrsion

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Regardless of the outcome, there would be tears.

No Roy -> Tears of his fans
Roy as alt -> Tears of Roy fans that wanted his differences from Marth recreated
Roy as clone -> Tears of clone haters

There will always be tears.
You forgot one of the outcomes. :4roy:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
You know they've put too much attention into this when you can see the..."bulges"...on her Coconuts.
That is definitely skin-tight. And the Internet is gonna go even more crazy about it. =_=
If you think that's bad, you should see Taki from Soul Calibur. :troll:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
There's a "obtain al costumes,l powers, customs and Smash Run equipment" challenge. I doubt they are.
That "Smash Run equipment" is all the Smash Run powers. There's a challenge for getting all of the headgear, outfits, and custom specials, and there's one for all the Smash Run powers. There's no challenge to get all the equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom