• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And here's another thing. Though it's a bit older than the last one I found.

In other news, Capcom may or may not have renewed the DMC trademark. If that's the case, DMC5 or DmC2 could be their next project.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know right! We didn't even figure out if she weighed as much as a duck.
That's how you truly find witches.
No you tie them to a rock and throw them into a local pond. If they float, they're a witch, if not, well **** we just killed the Mayor's wife.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And this is why witch hunts are bad, people. Most of the time it only ends up hurting innocent people.
Oooo...Huh. I wasn't around when she was, so I thought Obamarama was talking about herself and making an inside joke.

My ignorance got the better of me this time. Damn, that's a bad first impression for the new girl. XD;

I apologize to you, miss. I don't know your username, but I apologize. :<

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm going to bed now. Bye.

Actually no. Gonna play the **** out of Spider-Man Unlimited to win the Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) event

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Oooo...Huh. I wasn't around when she was, so I thought Obamarama was talking about herself and making an inside joke.

My ignorance got the better of me this time. Damn, that's a bad first impression for the new girl. XD;

Obamarama
Obamarama
Obamarama

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
And this is why witch hunts are bad, people. Most of the time it only ends up hurting innocent people.
Of the last 20 people to use that particular disposable email service, 17 of them were the spam alts, one of those remaining 3 being Ayesha. And also like them, she's behind a proxy (Claims to be using Tor)

Forgive my skepticism.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

OBAMARAMA?
AyeshaOfTheTwilight is her name. she was here but I think she went away after your " she deserved it" comment

Last edited:

Hartenberg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hartenberg
3DS FC
1220-8573-2488
Of the last 20 people to use that particular disposable email service, 17 of them were confirmed to be spam alts, one of those remaining 3 being Ayesha. And also like them, she's behind a proxy (Claims to be using Tor)

Forgive my skepticism.
I can see where you came from now. Honestly, I would have done the same thing had I been put in that situation.

D

Deleted member

Of the last 20 people to use that particular disposable email service, 17 of them were the spam alts, one of those remaining 3 being Ayesha. And also like them, she's behind a proxy (Claims to be using Tor)

Forgive my skepticism.
That's a bit more understandable, but still.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I still think it was pretty ****ty to get on her like that
Oh quit whining. What's done is done. Everything is good now, so it really doesn't matter. No point in harping on him about it.

Can we all just move on from it now?

Is there something you would like to tell the class, Kaye?
Oh there's a LOT of things about me I'd just love to share with all of you~ ¦3

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7

Forgive my skepticism.
Addendum: The 33 most recent accounts using that service are all banned from being confirmed alts or they never answered the email to validate their account and thus be usable. Ayesha is the only outlier among those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom