• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What is that atrocity
Some weird "logo" that was revealed today.. I don't like it. The green icon looks like a "Z" to most users, and I don't know how something like this will work as the icon of an app. I'm just skeptical about it.

Maybe they're trying to be edgy???

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I have a Chansey. Although I can breed one for you as that's the only one I have.
I also have Samurott, of which I could breed one (it most likely has Hidden Power Grass), Blaziken w/ Speed Boost, Infernape w/ Iron Fist....what else. Feraligatr w/ Aqua Jet/Ice Punch.
I can breed all of those if you want me to, since I use them as a base to get the Pokémon I want.

....Chain breeding for Chansey to have Seismic Toss is going to be somewhat hard lol.
I lack all of those except the Blaziken line and Infernape line. I could use the rest. Chansey first, if you can breed its baby form, that'd be perfect~

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mortal Kombat sucks.

I said it.
I've honestly never considered Mortal Kombat to be seriously "good". It falls in the "so bad, it's good" bin for me. Just something I've enjoyed since I was little. XD

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
EW.
That GREEN ON RED ON PINK ON CYAN.
UGH.

Who designed this mess of a palette??
It looks like a parody of Yu-Gi-Oh! rather than an actual character. Suffice to say, the character is a jank looking ************.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Wow, as of today I've been in charge of this place for a year.

How's my driving?
Well, you're easily the most fun Administrator I've had the pleasure of meeting, that's for sure. Plus, you've added a ton of awesome stuff to the place and have always been on top of things when they go awry. You make this place stable, safe AND fun.

So yeah, I'd say you're ready for your license now. ¦D

Soul.

I lack all of those except the Blaziken line and Infernape line. I could use the rest. Chansey first, if you can breed its baby form, that'd be perfect~
Lol, oh, okay. Wish me luck. I'll try to make it a 6 IV w/ Seismic Toss.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Well, you're easily the most fun Administrator I've had the pleasure of meeting, that's for sure. Plus, you've added a ton of awesome stuff to the place and have always been on top of things when they go awry. You make this place stable, safe AND fun.

There was more then one?

I thought it was like some Highlander stuff.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Oh, so it is your 1 year since joining Staff? Congrats, @ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 !

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

but didn't he have a hand in hurting that innocent girls feelings?
Ill shut up

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
but didn't he have a hand in hurting that innocent girls feelings?
Ill shut up
You mean the one behind a proxy with a disposable email that mysteriously never logged in again when the next alt showed up and only set their avatar after being called out and made their first forum visit to the social thread?

Yeah that was me :sadsheep:

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
I'm still a noob at Pokemon. I always have watched the show, collected the toys and cards, but haven't touched the games until Black and White.

I'm wierd.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You mean the one behind a proxy with a disposable email that mysteriously never logged in again when the next alt showed up and only set their avatar after being called out and made their first forum visit to the social thread?

Yeah that was me :sadsheep:
looking at how she responded to the people here, that was pretty mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom