• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Comes from watching the ME!ME!ME! video*

I've seen things.

Things that I pray God none of you guys are stupid enough to search that mindraping sequence.
Too late... I saw that thing 3 days ago.....I̮̱̤̳͟m̵͇̰̠͚̠̪͚̲ ̵͎̝͓̗̲͙̪͕̗͝ǹ̬̬͓̰̣̝̬ͅo̧̪̰͖͉t̶̨̺̙̙̳̫ ̸҉̩̙̞̩̦͈t̴҉͈̝̝ͅh̛̳̳͚̳̼̠͓̺ͅe̢̱͉͜͡ ̶̤̖ś̡̥͎͖̣̣̰a̡̛̮̝̠͉m̥̥̗͖̩̤͚e͚͇̞̰ ̨̳̼̙̞̰̺̰̞͜ą͚̦̥̝̞͠n͏̝̫̙͎̟͉͕y̢̼̜̫͓͓͠m̘̟̤̼͈ͅo̪̯ŕ͔̯̳e͎̞̩͖̺̥͖ͅ....

...actually I thought it was cool and 2deep

Last edited:

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
Too late... I saw that thing 3 days ago.....I̮̱̤̳͟m̵͇̰̠͚̠̪͚̲ ̵͎̝͓̗̲͙̪͕̗͝ǹ̬̬͓̰̣̝̬ͅo̧̪̰͖͉t̶̨̺̙̙̳̫ ̸҉̩̙̞̩̦͈t̴҉͈̝̝ͅh̛̳̳͚̳̼̠͓̺ͅe̢̱͉͜͡ ̶̤̖ś̡̥͎͖̣̣̰a̡̛̮̝̠͉m̥̥̗͖̩̤͚e͚͇̞̰ ̨̳̼̙̞̰̺̰̞͜ą͚̦̥̝̞͠n͏̝̫̙͎̟͉͕y̢̼̜̫͓͓͠m̘̟̤̼͈ͅo̪̯ŕ͔̯̳e͎̞̩͖̺̥͖ͅ....

...actually I thought it was cool and 2deep
It melted my mind into this (music):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sgRKBot5bs

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
IE is the worst thing, Firefox is annoying, Safari is okay, and GC is the best one.
Now Opera, I've never seen nor heard of.
Personally I really like Firefox. Though I will admit it's been constantly crashing on me for the past few days.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blargh! Steam is getting DDos'd!
Yeah I heard about that...happens way too often to Steam lol. I'm just glad to know it's a problem with Steam itself and not just me.

Which means all Garry's Mod's addons that I disabled, uninstalled and stop subscribing too are back and turned on, thus I cannot play it properly again until they fix the issue.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Can't find anything good to watch on Netflix, (That I haven't seen before) so I've been bingewatching Law and Order SVU
Any suggestions?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If you are planning on going to grad school, it means A LOT. But internships and work experience always count for more.
Best case scenario is a +3.0 GPA with work experience and internships. Something around the +2.5, though, is still okay, but anything below is serious issue even if you cry and pour out your sad story about how 3 crackheads stole all the chocolate crates you were going to sell, broke all your windows, and shaved your cat. Oh, and you suddenly were saddled with your great-great grandfather's gambling debt while the rest of your family went into hiding, changed their names, and pretended they never knew you.

Listen, there are exactly 2 situations in which people floss;
1. In the week leading up to their dentist appointment
2. ****ing never

Sounds like a regular day for Steam as of late then.
Oi! I care about my teeth. So, I floss everyday.

I'm not going to click that.

The FPS sequence was cool though.
Damn... I was going to subject you to 10 hours of this:

D

Deleted member

Compared to other fetishes, it's among the most common.

So does anyone know what they want for Christmas?
And that's why I see lots of images like that on deviantART.. I don't know why people do that, but okay.
Anyways, I don't know. TBD I guess. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Yeah I heard about that...happens way too often to Steam lol. I'm just glad to know it's a problem with Steam itself and not just me.

Which means all Garry's Mod's addons that I disabled, uninstalled and stop subscribing too are back and turned on, thus I cannot play it properly again until they fix the issue.
Steam hasn't been acting right in general lately. Dota 2, TF2, and CS:GO servers all have horrible pings and you're going usually have upwards of 50% packet loss, and it's been loading incredibly slowly.
I'm aware that I should probably floss but I just don't care to. I just brush and rinse with some Listerine and that's good enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

It also makes playing Saints Row 4 co op impossible! So its time to head to Fallout new vegas and blast things!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Steam hasn't been acting right in general lately. Dota 2, TF2, and CS:GO servers all have horrible pings and you're going usually have upwards of 50% packet loss, and it's been loading incredibly slowly.
Hmm....I haven't really been experiencing any of those much, except for the high ping problem every now and then.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And that's why I see lots of images like that on deviantART.. I don't know why people do that, but okay.
There's also the obese fetish-thing. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah...

D

Deleted member

Hmm....I haven't really been experiencing any of those much, except for the high ping problem every now and then.
I've seen tons of complaints, moreso on the Dota 2 subreddit, but I guess it's somewhat more expected since Dota 2 has been the most played game on Steam since forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
I've seen strange penis horse version of Zelda and Malon....

After that i started avoiding even typing the word fetish on any website.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
DeviantArt: The place where you can browse some cool fanarts but if you browse too much you'll end traumatized.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*insert Captain Toad music here*
Just another day in the Social Thread.
What could possibly go wrong? :4sonic:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Couldn't see a thing the guy was posting anyway, thankfully

I've seen enough for a whole week. I think I may take a break from this site...I should actually do it, really.

DarkDespair5

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DarkDespair5
Couldn't see a thing the guy was posting anyway, thankfully

I've seen enough for a whole week. I think I may take a break from this site...I should actually do it, really.
Well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
What DOES kill you makes you undead :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Best case scenario is a +3.0 GPA with work experience and internships. Something around the +2.5, though, is still okay, but anything below is serious issue even if you cry and pour out your sad story about how 3 crackheads stole all the chocolate crates you were going to sell, broke all your windows, and shaved your cat. Oh, and you suddenly were saddled with your great-great grandfather's gambling debt while the rest of your family went into hiding, changed their names, and pretended they never knew you.

Damn... I was going to subject you to 10 hours of this:
You're encouraging me even less at least it's not that "Yuki" for 10 hours s***
And not to mention....

Not really a fetish, but at times it can still just as bad as those.... as in, very often.
*Goes to a crowd of yaoi fangirls that watched Sailor Moon and inhales* I SHIP AMI X ZOISITE
*Wakes up totally beaten in a hospital* I have no regrets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom