• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't see that anywhere. Plus, too many people have it randomly popping up, so I don't want to take any chances yet.
Makes sense. I wouldn't want to get a new console and then have it bricked by a random error.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
From what my sister has told me, you succeed in college if you actually try, so I guess I will. :4duckhunt:
You'll succeed all right... YOU'LL SUCCEED IN FAILING! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA- *breathes deeply* HA! :p

Compared to other fetishes, it's among the most common.

So does anyone know what they want for Christmas?
Meh. There's nothing that great about feet. Now voices... :p

10% of people find hitting others (or getting hit with objects) in various places is exciting.
There are several reasons people may like feet, a common one is its tie to submissiveness (look it up at your own peril).
Another reason is people simply like the shape -- I mean, faces, legs or stomachs aren't interently sexual and yet...
When is the 50 Shades of Grey film coming out again? Oh, poorly portrayed BDSM... Not to mention how Twilight promotes stalking...

Ecchi anime and hentai alone is a big reason why foot fetishes will never be uncommon. XD

Funny enough, that's one of the few fetishes that really isn't my thing. ¦D;
Tentacles. That is all. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
At this point in my life it's all about giving things for Christmas than receiving. It's always nice to get the occasional surprise gift, but I can't say I specifically want anything.
I kind of feel the same this year. I already have plans for what to buy for my family but I don't have anything in "high demand" that I want this year. Considering there isn't an accurate set of the Battlesaurs but that's besides the point...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'll be in China for Christmas, so I don't think I'll be getting anything tangible. I guess I'll be getting an experience outside the US, but I'm mostly there for my brother's wedding. I'm sad because I would prefer being in the US for Christmas and my birthday which is only about a week earlier.

If I could get a tangible present, it would be a Smash Bros bundle. However, I'm pretty much on my own for that and would probably have to wait until January...if they can restock without running out by then. My parents stopped buying tangible presents long ago unless you count clothing a month before Christmas...even though I say I don't need new clothing. I still don't count them as Christmas presents because they aren't on Christmas.

I have been wanting to celebrate my birthday with friends since college, but I never get the chance to because it used to be during Christmas break when we all went home. Now it's because I will be in China.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I just came back from watching Rifftrax make fun of Santa Claus.
And good Lord, I remember watching MST3K poke fun at it, but somehow I forgot just how truly awful (and frightening) the movie was.

D

Deleted member

You'll succeed all right... YOU'LL SUCCEED IN FAILING! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA- *breathes deeply* HA! :p
Call me in 4 years and then we'll see how much of a failure I am. :troll:

no but seriously can you please shut up. I do well in school and I'm still paranoid about this ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tabbed Browsing, the reason why my Firefox crashes even if I only have 3 tabs open, I may switch to Chrome but also I want to check Opera again.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had problems with Firefox and eventually switched to chrome

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Using Firefox right now. I have 6 windows open each with multiple tabs. The windows are to separate the purpose of the tab browsing. For example, one window has a bunch of random stuff like Facebook, Twitter, and Smashboards. Another window has smogon pages for legendaries I'm trying to catch as well as an IV calculator.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I had a wonderful dream last night. I dreamed that I had a chocolate bar that had melted chocolate as a center!
It was nice!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I had problems with Firefox and eventually switched to chrome
*stands up in front of the crowd*

I...I was a long time internet explorer user. *hears gasps and shouts*

I...I didn't see the difference between the other browsers until one fateful day. My computer caught a virus that would play annoying audio ads. At that point, I felt that Internet Explorer was not for me, that's when I met the one true browser: Google Chrome.

Since then, I had no problems.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I usually have multiple windows open with multiple tabs

A video playing in one, and reading something in the other

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID