• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You mean the one behind a proxy with a disposable email that mysteriously never logged in again when the next alt showed up and only set their avatar after being called out and made their first forum visit to the social thread?

Yeah that was me :sadsheep:
Fooled me

AyeshaOfTheTwilight

Smash Rookie
You mean the one behind a proxy with a disposable email that mysteriously never logged in again when the next alt showed up and only set their avatar after being called out and made their first forum visit to the social thread?

Yeah that was me :sadsheep:
I guess...I kind of figured :(
Sure I got your initial suspicion, but I thought flat out telling you things outright would help.........(I had a PM conversation with him) I guess not; I left because literally everyone jumped on me as soon as I got on the board.

Well I'm out......................

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I guess...I kind of figured :(
Sure I got your initial suspicion, but I thought flat out telling you things outright would help.........(I had a PM conversation with him) I guess not; I left because literally everyone jumped on me as soon as I got on the board.

Well I'm out......................
I mean the way to prove me wrong is to stick around and be an awesome member :happysheep:

PM me to hook up your account with a proper email and I'll feel better about it. It's not like Smashboards spams

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Does anybody wanna play some no items matches with me? My Link could use some work and I don't wanna use For Glory to train.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
D

Deleted member

First they changed the layout, now they changed the logo. They must trying to one-up YouTube.
If they want to have a modern deviantART (figured it's now stylized as DeviantArt), then they can just replace the current theme with one similar to the mobile app. Yes, a theme, not the layout itself. But indeed, looks like it.

Soul.

@HyperFalcon it seems like Happiny can't have Seismic Toss. Are you fine with having a 6 IV Bold Chansey with Seismic Toss?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom