• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
It only bricks the console if you try formatting the console's memory or fiddling around with the save data.

It appears to be save file corruption.
Apparently its update data that could be potentially causing it. There was a theory I saw on the thread for this that suggested that at the main menu, the game is saving data and people are exiting the game, without people knowing its saving the game.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Let me put it this way. When the majority of your attacks require to have said Pikmin in order for it to cause damage, it gets annoying real fast when they're zipping across the stage to their death.
When are they not heading to their death? And I thought that whistle forced a recall no matter what except when the pikmin is being hit.

Jiggsbomb

Smash Ace
I dreamt yesterday that people played animal crossing competitively. They hated new leaf because they called it The brawl of the franchise. So they only played the original for GC. Because that was the melee of the franchise.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Even my Macatron X can't stop you...

Until you get 3 Stocked by Robin!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
We are discussing the severity of the wii u bricking glitch many have been experiencing.
I wouldn't say many only a few experience it.
That was beautiful. I wonder if sakurai will ever let loose the Groose in smash? Perhaps he get's his chance, another day.
He will be in SSB5 don't quote on this I don't want people to come beat me up if it happens

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I bet Groose will become DLC for Smash 4. We've gone too long with him not being in, and this must be changed.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
@Frostwraith
  1. It was a Joke about "ineverchallengedyou :4tlink:", I remember that I challenged you.
  2. I will fight you, but not now. I'm at School ATM (2:45PM to be exact) and I should be home by 4PM.
    Then you will kick my rear end into the next 7 years. :4drmario:
Made a OoT Joke infront of Frostwraith... check.
On an unrelated note, I completed :4dk:'s Custom Moves last night, and I have 1 Move left for :4diddy:, I also got every Smash Run power.
Slowly but surely, I will 100% this game.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You can just call me Aura, thanks. :troll:

Speaking of aura, I have a new avatar.
You sir are providing inadequate levels of amusement and thus my state of mind takes a stance of being unimpressed!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You know what we should do ? Put Groose with Knuckles as the mascot of this thread.
I mean, come on, both of them have an awesome theme song, awesome puns and muscles to flex.

Who can't like this guy, seriously.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
You know what we should do ? Put Groose with Knuckles as the mascot of this thread.
I mean, come on, both of them have an awesome theme song, awesome puns and muscles to flex.

Who can't like this guy, seriously.
We DO need a forum Groose, that much is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom