• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What I hear is someone wanting to get crunched!
I'm immune to dark type moves. I never said I was a ghost did I?
Besides, Lucario can only learn crunch as an egg move, and I don't think you were ever an egg.
I missed the funeral
There wasn't one, I'll be back to life within the next few days. So there's no need for one.
Also, I'm pretty sure you were here when I made that post, so really you didn't miss it, you just ignored it. Possibly. Maybe. In a way.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I'm immune to dark type moves. I never said I was a ghost did I?
Besides, Lucario can only learn crunch as an egg move, and I don't think you were ever an egg.

There wasn't one, I'll be back to life within the next few days. So there's no need for one.
Also, I'm pretty sure you were here when I made that post, so really you didn't miss it, you just ignored it. Possibly. Maybe. In a way.
Of course I was! Everyone was an egg at one point of the life cycle! Gotta study more man!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Of course I was! Everyone was an egg at one point of the life cycle! Gotta study more man!
I wasn't.
WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!?
Arceus: I'm at the grocery store!
Oh.
*ahem* Any ways, I think I've studied enough man in my lifetime.
Thank you very much.

KarleKat

Smash Cadet
I just had the most alarming match in For Glory free-for-all.

I was rocking the Charizard as usual, and I'd been playing this same group of three random people for several matches or so, and by some unholy fluke, they ALL CHOSE LITTLE MAC for this one game and it was just like the most epic battle I have ever witnessed

The punching

The manly cries

Yet somehow, the dragon emerged victorious

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I saw this coming.
Not even mad.

It's called a taunt for a reason buster. It's whole intent is to rustle your jimmies.
I can hear Chugga's screams... Just like how I can hear Tim's "Y'know, in the bathroom" ding sound and... Protonjon doesn't have much besides "GAAAAME!!!" which is old as sin.

I was rocking the Charizard as usual, and I'd been playing this same group of three random people for several matches or so, and by some unholy fluke, they ALL CHOSE LITTLE MAC for this one game and it was just like the most epic battle I have ever witnessed

The punching

The manly cries

Rule #1 of Dragon Slaying: Never punch the damn dragon.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

The punching

The manly cries

Its pretty amusing how much one can survive on a stage with multiple Little Macs, Ive had free for alls like that and several times been saved from a KO from 2 smash punches to my face by getting caught in a rapid jab.

And then I smash attack back and KO all 3 of them! :4lucario:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
How else would you explain Luigi winning by doing nothing?
Well, there's Chugga's luck which screws over Jon who already has bad luck and Tim... well, he's Tim.

Oh, and then there's the fact that the AI will cheat

Its pretty amusing how much one can survive on a stage with multiple Little Macs, Ive had free for alls like that and several times been saved from a KO from 2 smash punches to my face by getting caught in a rapid jab.

And then I smash attack back and KO all 3 of them! :4lucario:
MMA, boxing, "real" martial arts elitists are probably crying right now. That or punching stuff like walls, people, or TV's because a boxer, a real martial artist, just lost to some magic, tai-chi using blue-dog-thing.

Last edited:

TealPlatypus

Smash Cadet
Well, I just discovered that Equipment turns Master Core into a complete joke.

Put trade-off attacker on Peach and watch as her up smash tears everything to shreds. I think Peach will be the one giving me nightmares now...

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well, there's Chugga's luck which screws over Jon who already has bad luck and Tim... well, he's Tim.

Oh, and then there's the fact that the AI will cheat

MMA, boxing, "real" martial arts elitists are probably crying right now. That or punching stuff like walls, people, or TV's because a boxer, a real martial artist, just lost to some magic, tai-chi using blue-dog-thing.
Are you implying its a bad thing to lose to a master of THE AURA?

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You know, I did the best Air mac combo against Lucario the other day:
Fair -> Fair -> Nair -> K.O punch

^ Not sure if actual combo or if the Lucario had crappy DI :troll:
You are a liar! There is too much knockback and delay on Little Mac's Fair to make any kind of follow up! And the forward step of KO punch makes it impossible to land after a Nair and the delay is huge!

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
You are a liar! There is too much knockback and delay on Little Mac's Fair to make any kind of follow up! And the forward step of KO punch makes it impossible to land after a Nair!
Well here is what happened mkay?

I was on the right platform of battlefield and falcon was standing on the middle platform. I short hopped at the platform, did a fair, jumped and did another Fair, he then flew back to the left platform. Then I did that, I Fast falled to the left platform, jumped and did a Nair, which got me the K.O punch, Mashed B, somehow hit him.

I'll be honest, I have no Idea how the hell this happened >_>

D

Deleted member

Social Thread peeps - add me on your Wii U's! I need MOAR friends to play online.

My NNID: RadicalBeam

<3
I was going to go add you but I completely forgot that I already have you added.
Guess that shows how much I actually play with my Wii U friends.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well here is what happened mkay?

I was on the right platform of battlefield and falcon was standing on the middle platform. I short hopped at the platform, did a fair, jumped and did another Fair, he then flew back to the left platform. Then I did that, I Fast falled to the left platform, jumped and did a Nair, which got me the K.O punch, Mashed B, somehow hit him.

I'll be honest, I have no Idea how the hell this happened >_>
But you said you did this on a lucario! Now you say it was a Captain Falcon! Your validity is weak!

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm just starting my AS Nuzlocke. Will post a full report after every gym badge. I'm going to make it read like an epic fantasy.

I'm seriously in game heaven at the moment.

D

Deleted member

So apparently my Wii U isn't reading the Smash 4 game disc, so that could only mean good things.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hey I'm back, what's new ?
Me ? I found this image :

I don't even know what's happening here.

D

Deleted member

Oh **** lel :surprised:
Weirdest thing is it only seems to be happening when I try and view my trophies, and it also started happening after I made a couple custom stages.
Maybe my Wii U just needs a break or I actually need to clean the disc, but worst case scenario I need to send it in/get a new disc.

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Weirdest thing is it only seems to be happening when I try and view my trophies, and it also started happening after I made a couple custom stages.
Maybe my Wii U just needs a break or I actually need to clean the disc, but worst case scenario I need to send it in/get a new disc.
I've heard some things about people Smash 4 discs not working... maybe you should try letting the Wii U rest for a few hours.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

New avatar, that's what happened! :troll:

(I'll probably only keep this for a day, and I don't mind if anyone else uses it)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

What has science done?

Have all Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U done the fusion dance? Their sanity might be kept if that's the case...

Anyway, I got a Eon Ticket. Be jealous now or something. :shades:

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
What has science done?

Have all Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U done the fusion dance? Their sanity might be kept if that's the case...

Anyway, I got a Eon Ticket. Be jealous now or something. :shades:
What does it do if I may ask? Does it allow you to get the other legendary, its mega stone, or the Soul Dew? I'm only up to Vendanturf Town myself, so I haven't even got Latios yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom