• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I have some knowledge of C#. Do you have the specific line of code?

Edit: the post above might be of better use.

That 86% as my final grade in programming is finally becoming useful!
I'll PM the error message to you, along with what the program is.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
is the shipping talk over. I really wish there was better gay shipping that make some sense. I don't get Ike X Pit but I Ok with Cloud X Zack and Shulk X Robin in some way. And I really hate one sided couples. Please don't kill me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's already boring to watch. Like, the current series (XY) is nothing but Ash and Serena...but I digress.
if they took out Serena, everything would be better
is the shipping talk over. I really wish there was better gay shipping that make some sense. I don't get Ike X Pit but I Ok with Cloud X Zack and Shulk X Robin in some way. And I really hate one sided couples. Please don't kill me.
oooh Ive seen Shulk x robin on Pixiv, its iinteresting I might be down for that

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Incest I cant do but twinsest I personally can do because Hetalia did that to me.
Please dont hate me
Yeah... Doesn't Hetalia make fun of itself with shipping? As far as I know, it's a lighthearted series... Until fans make it all serious and stuff.

Incest is weird to say the least. In myths, legends, etc. there were stuff like that, so whatever, since it's a way for people to try to explain stuff around them. Siegmund and Sieglinde? The two weapons given to Ephraim and Eirika? In mythology, they're two Norse twins who loved each other and that leads to the implication of Ephraim and Eirika's relationship. That's sort of okay since Fire Emblem did involve incestuous relationships fitting a franchise set in medieval and close to Renaissance times. Still a little unsettling, though.

Then there's stuff like DanteXVergil which borderlines BDSM, PitXDark Pit which is just creepy since they're clones and not twins, and let's not mention real people being paired together. I don't doubt that there's stuff like Napoleon BonaparteXTsar Alexander I.

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
We're shipping now?

I think we need to take note of one of the gay ships I actually approve of:

Anyway, someone needs to make a Smash 4 Social Thread fanfic about shipping two people together. It'd be fantastic.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So this is a new game that will appear on the eShop in December 18.
Humor is officially dead.

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Sinnoh underground was awesome, but I wasn't too fond of the wifi plaza...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Not dead. Just forgotten.

We just need to introduce 'Humor' as a serious subject in school curriculums. We need to think of the children, and future generations.

Before humor does officially 'die'.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So I have a new avatar.

Again.

I almost managed to last a whole week with my last one. Yay!

****, this did end up getting approved?

Honestly I wouldn't mind this game's existence so much if it was just a flash game or something. It doesn't belong on the Wii U.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Not dead. Just forgotten.

We just need to introduce 'Humor' as a serious subject in school curriculums. We need to think of the children, and future generations.

Before humor does officially 'die'.
I don't know, if there is any evidence of the contrary I would love to see it.
I mean, really. How on Earth does someone stoop so low that they go to Internet memes for comedy? That's even lower than toilet humor.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I mean, really. How on Earth does someone stoop so low that they go to Internet memes for comedy? That's even lower than toilet humor.
You don't know people then. They stoop low, especially y'know, IN THE BATHROOM. *ding*

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I might've been a bit more fond of it if it had some kind of satire feel to it. Like, maybe trying to poke fun at some particular few overused memes?

But it doesn't feel that way at all, it's just a mix and mash of random memes for the sake of being nothing but a mix and mash of memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom