• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah! You know about a game with a great story and... kind of mediocre gameplay.

So, we basically revived traps? Cool. :p

I remember when cross-dressing/traps used to be a comedic act. Nowadays, it's used to traumatize people.
Revived? Well. I guess lol....they were short lived in the original thread, I just remember it being brought up and sticking for a couple of days during my first couple months on the board. (or maybe it didn't remain that way for a while at all and it only really stuck in my head. Not sure lol)

Also, Bugs is best at female disguises.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Speaking of Pokemon, I just hatched a 6 IV Jolly Male Ralts, and it's in a Premier Ball. :cool: Lady Luck loving me up, there. It only took five eggs.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Isn't Kaine a Hermaphrodite as a replicant or something like that?
Pretty much. She ended up in a flawed replicant or her replicant was a fusion of her and a guy or something. I don't know. I just now the main gist of the story. It's tragic, really, but considering this is Cavia, it's to be expected.

D

Deleted member

lmfao why does this look like ZSS?
That'd be an alternate universe. Samus' parents do not die, and therefore she doesn't meet the Chozo and dons her trademark Power Suit. Instead, she's just a normal woman. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That'd be an alternate universe. Samus' parents do not die, and therefore she doesn't meet the Chozo and dons her trademark Power Suit. Instead, she's just a normal woman. :troll:
THE HORROR! :4zss:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Actually she was originally designed as a women, but due to concerns with hitting a women in a video game it was suggested she become a post-op transexual to avoid this. Eventually she was just replaced by a male character.
A later appearance suggests she may have gotten a sex change. Her transexual bio was carried over again 2005, although the Capcom Classics Collection confuses transexuals with transvestities stating Poison is a cross dresser.
Eventually she was a post-op transexual in America, but she simply tucks away her business in Japan. Currently though she is definately a post-op transexual everywhere.
Lets finish this

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
wll Ill be damned, he does look like ZSS. But that aint her, thats Teddie
Whoa

hello there sexy! My tennis instructor when I was like 12 was nicknamed Teddie. Man, I still remember his awesome shades n shorts he wore.

Anyway, what's up?

For me, the ceiling is above my head.

Soul.

So, it's an alternate universe, one in which Ridley doesn't show up?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, it's an alternate universe, one in which Ridley doesn't show up?
Ridley either had an early retirement or is an under-appreciated manager for the Space Pirates who also spends his time playing World of Warcraft too much.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Is it bad that I spent about 20 minutes straight up laughing at how the announcer says Wario?

"WARIOOooooooooo"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is it bad that I spent about 20 minutes straight up laughing at how the announcer says Wario?

"WARIOOooooooooo"
I laugh whenever I hear Captain Falcon's star KO. It's so dramatic compared to everyone else. Welp, maybe except SSB4 Fox's.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I laugh whenever I hear Captain Falcon's star KO. It's so dramatic compared to everyone else. Welp, maybe except SSB4 Fox's.
Hitting Fox in general in this game is hilarious (unintentionally). Wario's "NO!" whenever he gets launched cracks me up too.

Also to any ORAS players in the thread: Is anybody else having problems finding a good Pokemon? Like...any good Pokemon? I have 5 badges and three pokemon and 2 of them I had to bring from Pokemon Bank because I literally can't find a good enough Poke to put on my team *facepalm*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom