• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's until she impersonates her twin brother. :p
Best episode ever. It was the only time you could see how Hideyoshi would look really pissed
Well that's easy. The one on the left is female, and the one on the right is a crossdresser.
Flipped the one on the left is the crossdresser and the one on the right is his sister

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
yeah, that is old hardware decently functional (xp should handle it).

@ Bedoop Bedoop has a computer that only has 30GB left, had windows xp oiginaly but had to switch to wondows 7 so, really bad performance. HIS WHOLE COMPUTER IS WORKING ON FLOPPY DISK and the worst, it has no sound chip.

You're computer is a beast against that which is why I feel very sad for him :(
Oh no I lost the sucky computer wars
(This is the best thing to lose)

Anyways, this is really really cool:
It's an AI learning to play NES games! Highlights include ragequitting at Tetris, manipulating random powerups in various games, and utterly failing at Zelda.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
And now I have Suicune. Took me longer to catch it than it did Entei.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well honesty I've seen numerous strange concepts for anime, what could possible go wrong?
You find out they're neither male or female... They're cybernetic, plant monsters with angelic-demonic-alien heritage and pink agro-mohawks in disguise... DUN DUN DUH!!! *ominous xylophone trill*

how do you even do that
Surgery.

Last edited:

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Alright men, woman, Pokemon, and weirdos. I need help.

I'm getting an amiibo. I don't know which one to get yet however. Which pre-existing amiibo should I get? And just for fun, what should I name it?

lets see if you an get this

I bet you all will guess right
The dots on the face is telling me Ja'far from Magi, but everything else is telling me :4robinf:. I'm conflicted.

D

Deleted member

My PC is pretty old. There are two little stickers on the front. One informs anyone who cares to read it that it was designed for Windows XP. The other proudly advertises its Pentium 4.
My old XP desktop (also designed for XP) ran Windows 7 with no problems from 2010 to 2012. Because of slowdowns, crashes and all that, I had to go back to XP. And now, XP is unsupported (as in security patches and what not). It had a Pentium 4 too.. it's now an old Core 2 Duo processor dating back from 2006 or 2007, I think.

yeah, that is old hardware decently functional (xp should handle it).

@ Bedoop Bedoop has a computer that only has 30GB left, had windows xp oiginaly but had to switch to wondows 7 so, really bad performance. HIS WHOLE COMPUTER IS WORKING ON FLOPPY DISK and the worst, it has no sound chip.

You're computer is a beast against that which is why I feel very sad for him :(
Windows 7..
running..
on a floppy disk?!

Maybe it's best to go back to Windows 95. :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S A FEMALE, RIGHT?!!!
heheh... hehehe
Alright men, woman, Pokemon, and weirdos. I need help.

I'm getting an amiibo. I don't know which one to get yet however. Which pre-existing amiibo should I get? And just for fun, what should I name it?

The dots on the face is telling me Ja'far from Magi, but everything else is telling me :4robinf:. I'm conflicted.
your right, its Jafar XD bestcharacterbtw

Through the power of continuity.

I don't know. I know of an anime where a man with a giant afro fights using nose hair (among others). And the idea of having a man impersonate a women (or heck, their relatives) isn't a new thing.
Bobobo forever

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You find out they're neither male or female... They're cybernetic, plant monsters with angelic-demonic-alien heritage and pink agro-mohawks in disguise... DUN DUN DUH!!! *ominous xylophone trill*
Eh, it's good, but we can go deeper. Anything else?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Kaine from Nier is more of an issue. If you haven't played the game, then please do or research it. For those that get it. Yeah...
I get it.

Yeah, I caught Tornadus with only 3 ultra balls!

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Unfortunately......no
Poison is not a female. She was initially designed as a trans in final fight.
Actually she was originally designed as a women, but due to concerns with hitting a women in a video game it was suggested she become a post-op transexual to avoid this. Eventually she was just replaced by a male character.
A later appearance suggests she may have gotten a sex change. Her transexual bio was carried over again 2005, although the Capcom Classics Collection confuses transexuals with transvestities stating Poison is a cross dresser.
Eventually she was a post-op transexual in America, but she simply tucks away her business in Japan. Currently though she is definately a post-op transexual everywhere.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I get it.

Yeah, I caught Tornadus with only 3 ultra balls!
Yeah! You know about a game with a great story and... kind of mediocre gameplay.

Traps?

This brings back memories I have from my first few months on the original version of this thread.
So, we basically revived traps? Cool. :p

I remember when cross-dressing/traps used to be a comedic act. Nowadays, it's used to traumatize people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom