• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I return from the time of giving of thanks! Many potatoes of the mashed variety were slain by me!

D

Deleted member

Finally. I unlocked The Valedictory Elegy. I am done CD farming for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
This thanksgiving I continued my rule of best smasher and pokemon battler in my family! I am almighty!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Was going to watch How to Train Your Dragon 2 tonight but watched Maleficent instead as we had rented it (How to Train Your Dragon 2 on the other hand we had bought. There was no doubt in our minds that it would be fantastic).

I personally thought it was pretty good, especially Angelina Jolie's performance as Maleficent herself. The plot though, while interesting, also confused me a bit, considering the way they tried to re-tell it from not only a different point of view, but also making the ending and several other plot points drastically different. I remember the original Sleeping Beauty movie enough to remember some of the bigger plot points, many of which were changed in this version of the story. Still, there are a couple things I may not have taken into account as I haven't seen the original film in quite some time. I really should watch it again sometime.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh, hey look. I'm gonna challenge you tomorrow, kiddo.

You will not escape his wrath. :4ganondorf:

Water is life.

Without water, we wouldn't be here, but rather in the grave.

Yet, the frustration. The anguish. The pain. Sometimes one cannot just hate the fact one is dependent so much on this colorless liquid. A way to vent out frustrations, perhaps?
no, that is actuall water.

IGN is talking about water filmed by a camera recorded on a screen...you can't drink you're screen right?

In fact, I'll just drink my glass of water and not care about ign :)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
no shush get him out of my face no thank you

Instead, look at this other art of an anthro axolotl
But he gives you the ability to emote. Allowing you to become human.

But if that's the case...

Well technically it's not an Axolotl, but if I recall correctly it's inspired by one.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Would you prefer

happening to you from @ Rysir Rysir ?
Because I can take a hit for you instead! :4charizard:

Just gonna grab that face
put it in an envelope
Mail it to Santa all like
"THIS'LL BE YOU IF I DON'T GET WHAT I WANT"
H0H 0H0
don't do it
Replace santa with Nintendo and want by Paper mario game back to root.

:lol:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I love how much better Wario is in Smash 4. He was one of my most wanted during the brawl times but he felt so wrong in that game.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Btw, I've just watched this 18 minutes video about speech on how exactly trends can works (or innovations), and I'm telling you, worth your time to watch it:

Like, I used stuff from that video in my supports here and I got that it helped a lot...

But Paper Mario already back to it's roots. Remember Sticker Star?
I hope that was sarcastic, but I think it should be...

the "?" is not an obvious sign of sarcasm btw...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love how much better Wario is in Smash 4. He was one of my most wanted during the brawl times but he felt so wrong in that game.
Still kind of wish he could throw his bike tires but as a whole I like him better too. I'm just glad that while they made his animations smoother, they didn't do what PM did and copy his Wario Land run cycle.

D

Deleted member

Sticker Star is clearly the best game in the franchise.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
D

Deleted member

For some weird reasons, I was more obvious to be sarcasm :)

Maybe because I know your usual post being that or funny, but this should have been less obvious...
Yeah, it was intentionally obvious sarcasm. I just need something to do right now...

I know your saying that to make people who like it mad but It is, IMO, a pretty good game and idk why it gets so much hate.
I don't think it's a terrible game, but my gripes with it have to do with using a specific sticker against a boss, and then realizing said sticker is required for a puzzle, and then having to backtrack to get it again.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
ok, I just will expose you to the facts and if you played spm, you might change and if you played a game in the series before, you'll at least HIGLY question it:

http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/3ds/papermario/0/0

Don't reply before reading the full thing, this interview contains why I hate this game THAT MUCH.
I played them all and I like SS just as much as I like the others even if the "normal" rpg elements ar not there. What is so bad about that?
Yeah, it was intentionally obvious sarcasm. I just need something to do right now...

I don't think it's a terrible game, but my gripes with it have to do with using a specific sticker against a boss, and then realizing said sticker is required for a puzzle, and then having to backtrack to get it again.
Most of the time I just made do without the sticker. there were only some times were I went back.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I played them all and I like SS just as much as I like the others even if the "normal" rpg elements ar not there. What is so bad about that?
let me NOT reply because youskiped my line "don't reply before reading the WHOLE thing".

Like, I first want that we are aware of the same facts and THEN we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom