• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

So what's new?
I dislike how everyone in For Glory is using Little Mac as if he was the only choice. And taunt right after.
And then the opponent leaves like a coward (joke). I guess.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Even Rayman's creator is tired of Ubisoft.

It's why I get bothered when people dislike Rayman solely because he's from Ubisoft, Rayman is still great himself.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
IGN said that the new Penguins of Madagascar movie has "just the right amount of water", and @ Bedoop Bedoop apparently lives in a dysfunctional family.
can you all just let that to much water joke die? It is a legit compliant. There are a lot of people that don't like the original BECAUSE of the water

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
With Palutena's pole dance taunt and trailer as well as Zero Suit Samus and Shulk's costumes, you know this game has more fanservice than past titles. I saw this sort of thing coming when Bandai Namco was revealed to be working on the game.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
With Palutena's pole dance taunt and trailer as well as Zero Suit Samus and Shulk's costumes, you know this game has more fanservice than past titles. I saw this sort of thing coming when Bandai Namco was revealed to be working on the game.
I see nothing fanservesy about Palutanas taunts and I dont understad how others see that.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
can you all just let that to much water joke die? It is a legit compliant. There are a lot of people that don't like the original BECAUSE of the water
Well in a Game where the main plot point is the war between the Deities of the LAND and the SEA, you would think the current reigon would be 50/50 of the LAND and the SEA. :V

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Hey! Don't forget about SHULK too.

My phone autocorrected that Shulk to be upper case. I feel like I'll just leave it that way.

Edit: I have fail reading skills

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh, hey look. I'm gonna challenge you tomorrow, kiddo.

You will not escape his wrath. :4ganondorf:

Water is life.

Without water, we wouldn't be here, but rather in the grave.

Yet, the frustration. The anguish. The pain. Sometimes one cannot just hate the fact one is dependent so much on this colorless liquid. A way to vent out frustrations, perhaps?
I still wanna fight a match against your Ganondorf. You have made me curious.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
inb4 some unfortunate turn of events prevents me from getting Smash 3DS
:biblethump:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Crap. What would happen if two Excaliburs were in existence and met?
I can tell that the two will still be jolly old pals that would talk about their past and follow the 1,000 provisions like two peas in a pod. As for how anyone in the DMWA, their reactions would be twice the amount of annoyance.

upload_2014-11-27_18-2-15.jpeg

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Where are the D/P remakes. There's too much Hoenn.
While everyone's overhyping ORAS, me and @ Soul. Soul. are just chilling in the back, eagerly waiting for the Gen IV remakes (because we totally know the Sinnoh remakes would be 100x more awesome, right? ;)).

Seriously though, we have to wait a while for those. :/ Would the Sinnoh remakes be on the next handheld console? I mean, you could still play DS games on the 3DS so... idk.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Instead of playing Smash 4, I'm forced to watch this 4 year old play MK8 and walk in and out of my room and touch my ****. I hate when people touch my **** because it tends to get broken. I love family functions. :mad::mad::mad:

Also my douche of a sister's boyfriend always has to ask where my shirt comes from and it literally ALWAYS goes something like this:

Him: Oh what's that shirt from?
Me: Oh its from Animal Crossing

Him: *Awkward Shrug* What's that?
Me: It's a game...?
Him: ?????
Me: .....

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Instead of playing Smash 4, I'm forced to watch this 4 year old play MK8 and walk in and out of my room and touch my ****. I hate when people touch my **** because it tends to get broken. I love family functions. :mad::mad::mad:

Also my douche of a sister's boyfriend always has to ask where my shirt comes from and it literally ALWAYS goes something like this:

Sounds tough. You'll get through it though!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
While everyone's overhyping ORAS, me and @ Soul. Soul. are just chilling in the back, eagerly waiting for the Gen IV remakes (because we totally know the Sinnoh remakes would be 100x more awesome, right? ;)).

Seriously though, we have to wait a while for those. :/ Would the Sinnoh remakes be on the next handheld console? I mean, you could still play DS games on the 3DS so... idk.
To be frank, the only major issue with the Sinnoh games is the severely slow battle system. I'm not a fan of many designs, but it was otherwise a very well made set of games. Okay, the roadblocks are annoying too, but Pokemon has them all the time, so... I'm used to it by now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

You may want to change "touch your ***" to something else
And You all with ****ed families need help fast

Last edited:

Soul.

Agreed. Gen 4 remakes would be awesome. Jubilife City in 3D (not like the 3D on the 3DS; I'm talking about 3D models). It would be cool. Mega Evolutions. Day/Night music returning. There's a lot to do with these new remakes.

And, yes, most likely. They would be on the next handheld. OR/AS were on the 3DS, HG/SS were on DS, and FR/LG were on GBA. They are guaranteed to be on the next handheld (which would be nice. No more Friend Codes, instead we get NNIDs, same architecture as the new console and stuff).

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Agreed. Gen 4 remakes would be awesome. Jubilife City in 3D (not like the 3D on the 3DS; I'm talking about 3D models). It would be cool. Mega Evolutions. Day/Night music returning. There's a lot to do with these new remakes.

And, yes, most likely. They would be on the next handheld. OR/AS were on the 3DS, HG/SS were on DS, and FR/LG were on GBA. They are guaranteed to be on the next handheld (which would be nice. No more Friend Codes, instead we get NNIDs, same architecture as the console and stuff).
I would kill for a sinnoh remake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom