• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

All character win poses on the Wii U version. Same as the 3DS version, but with more expressiveness and HD goodness.

The Great King is looking fierce now. :4ganondorf:
Who was wondering whether or not Wario pulled his mustache again? I know someone was...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You know, there's a sentence that says "if it ain't broken, don't fix it".

I think I made my point...

You wanna know the most silly thing I ever heard?
"Mario Kart 8 should be on the 3DS"
~About 100 People on Miiverse, 2014​
Still more silly to get a metro ticket with that (like, did they accidentally used the same IR code?).

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
'sup guys. Just had another long time, and got back from a networking event that didn't turn out helpful for me. >_>

At least for Smash Wii U, I'm downloading the latest patch, so I can finally play online.

Strofirko

Smash Master
The only relevant thing about yahoo nowadays is yahoo answers,good laughs everyday.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Agreed. Nintendo doesn't need to do smartphone stuff. They never will.
Yahoo doesn't have common sense.
Yahoo Answers is Yahoo News's demented, younger inbred-sibiling when you look at some of the questions asked.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
'sup guys. Just had another long time, and got back from a networking event that didn't turn out helpful for me. >_>

At least for Smash Wii U, I'm downloading the latest patch, so I can finally play online.
*Looks at avatar*

Fool, only those who would follow Excalibur's 1,000 provisions should deserve that avatar!

Strofirko

Smash Master
In irrelevant news,watch_dogs on wiiu is the worst version of the game,and I am not surprised.

Soul.

Actually, it does.
See, the article claims that because of this Nintendo cannot be a third party company. Because I'd assume they hate Nintendo for one reason or another.
I don't know why would they be third party though. They are first party, right? Well, they should stay as is.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That awkward moment when a girl name Banana Lover (That's my favorite fruit too) wants me to befriend her in Smash Wii U because of my knowledge of Style Savvy. At least I didn't find this individual from Miiverse. :laugh:

In irrelevant news,watch_dogs on wiiu is the worst version of the game,and I am not surprised.
Ubisoft, oh how the mighty have fallen. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know why would they be third party though. They are first party, right? Well, they should stay as is.
Well either way he seems to really want them on the mobile market. I have no idea why, but he does.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
$50.81 for Smash 3DS (if you include the taxes)
IT'LL BE WORTH IT TOMORROW
IT'LL ALL BE WORTH IT
I'M COMING HOME, CITY TRAIL 2.0!
I'M COMING HOME! :biblethump:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Framerate drops to under 15.0,but is from digital foundry saying,so...

Also,this will blow your minds:
IGN is very self aware of their memes now. They recently tweeted about a city having too much water and the video was just them filming over puddles of water as a joke lol

To be honest, I don't understand WHY "Too Much Water" became a controversy. lol I swear that a lot of people criticized RSE's Hoenn for the same exact reasons.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
$50.81 for Smash 3DS (if you include the taxes)
IT'LL BE WORTH IT TOMORROW
IT'LL ALL BE WORTH IT
I'M COMING HOME, CITY TRAIL 2.0!
I'M COMING HOME! :biblethump:
Oh, hey look. I'm gonna challenge you tomorrow, kiddo.

You will not escape his wrath. :4ganondorf:

IGN is very self aware of their memes now. They recently tweeted about a city having too much water and the video was just them filming over puddles of water as a joke lol

To be honest, I don't understand WHY "Too Much Water" became a controversy. lol I swear that a lot of people criticized RSE's Hoenn for the same exact reasons.
Water is life.

Without water, we wouldn't be here, but rather in the grave.

Yet, the frustration. The anguish. The pain. Sometimes one cannot just hate the fact one is dependent so much on this colorless liquid. A way to vent out frustrations, perhaps?

SharpMcHappy

Smash Apprentice
Ubisoft is only good at doing Rayman.
Yes. Only Rayman.
inb4 Rayman 2 ports
Well, Ubisoft kinda delayed the release of Rayman Legends just because they wanted it to be multi-platform while the devs wanted it as a Wii U exclusive, so everyone excited for the game had to wait even longer.

Yeah, Ubisoft are pretty bad. They're definitely up there with EA.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

It shoudnt be a controversy. MANY people say that all the water was to much. I even think so much water was the reason why I hate it. Its only those die hard RSE fans that get on others about their opinion.

A friend says she misses her mother, a woman that she hates. And I wonder why I gave up on trying to help her with her problems. she is literaly asking for trouble imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom