• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So, up tilt 2x → Up aerial in lower percents? Neutral aerial could work too....I still want to know if the up tilt has K.O potential, or is it just a combo move.
Also, those palette swaps look cool.
If it hasn't changed from the BestBuy demo, it is just a combo move.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
*laughs*

In any case, he better ****ing deliver on Dark Pit and not just say he was there for game stats with a multihit tipper on his bow or some gimmick.
The developers wanted to give Pit a purple scarf, but they realized there are only 8 colors and they feared people would of been upset about Pit's dark alternate costume being modified. So that's why Dark Pit is there.

Either that or Dark Pit is to supposed to be a middle finger towards people that hate clones and complain about Kid Icarus.

Maybe even to attract yaoi fangirls...

By the way, I hope you enjoy my good friend Dark Pit. :)

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A 403 error... Means there's something on that page but access is denied.

Probably reserved for another site overhaul with more in-depth information on characters instead of just pictures and trailers. Instead of having the character list on the homepage, the characters have their own section.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
The developers wanted to give Pit a purple scarf, but they realized there are only 8 colors and they feared people would of been upset about Pit's dark alternate costume being modified. So that's why Dark Pit is there.

Either that or Dark Pit is to supposed to be a middle finger towards people that hate clones and complain about Kid Icarus.

Maybe even to attract yaoi fangirls...

By the way, I hope you enjoy my good friend Dark Pit. :)
I'm just hoping that Dark Pit has the remaining Uprising weapons at least with Pandora Flight being shared a la Pit's Power of Flight. I dunno about you but there's something seriously botched about that clone placement.

Soul.

If it hasn't changed from the BestBuy demo, it is just a combo move.
I don't think it has changed. Almost everything I have read is almost the same as the E3 build. As in, Fox still being able to Side B → Up B, Link being faster, Luigi's down throw being useful to combo, Mario having little to no landing lag on his aerials, Marth's range being shorter with no double F-airs, Sheik being a combo machine, etc.
Pikachu's up tilt is going to be useful anyways, so even if it's a combo move, it could be used to follow up with another one.
Wait...if it hasn't changed, does that mean QAC still exists. Is there still "hope"? Lol.

Last edited:

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
A 403 error... Means there's something on that page but access is denied.

Probably reserved for another site overhaul with more in-depth information on characters instead of just pictures and trailers. Instead of having the character list on the homepage, the characters have their own section.
That's my thought. After going through the render urls they haven't added any new art.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
LOL I like the fact that even god/goddesses can be hated in a fandom (Is Greek Mythology considered a fandom at all?). First it was Athena, now it's freaking Aphrodite because she's a "****" despite being a love goddess. What in the actual **** in going on in the FY Controversial Characters blog? :laugh:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I just remembered this simple little audio swap I made many years ago.

This isn't even my current YouTube account.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Oh hey guys, is the ganondorf in al lthe zelda games the same ganondorf?

If yes wouldn't that make him...

Canondorf?

Terrible pun, aside. Yes he is. Just 3 different futures.
1. The Child Timeline is when he's stopped from doing his badguy shenanigans (by Link going back in time and warning Zelda and the King) during OoT, which was when Link pulled out the Master Sword for the first time and then that cut scene plays where Ganondorf taunts Link with a "Haha! You made me win!". He get's thrown in prison and escapes his execution and TP happens.

2. The Adult Timeline is when Link and Zelda defeat Ganon at the end of the game and seal him away and Link going back in time to warn Zelda of him. With the hero gone in the future, the seal weakened and Ganondorf was able to escape and the Goddesses flooded Hyrule trying to kill him and save everyone else, and then Wind Waker happens.

3. The Decline Timeline Is when Ganondorf becomes Ganon and slays Link (and possibly Zelda) and he get's control of the Triforce during OoT's final boss battle. This causes Ganondorf to forever be Ganon during this timeline (ALTTP, Oracles, Awakening, Zelda 1 & 2) and ALLTP happens.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That's my thought. After going through the render urls they haven't added any new art.
I'd say the renders will keep the same addresses as now.

I'm just hoping that Dark Pit has the remaining Uprising weapons at least with Pandora Flight being shared a la Pit's Power of Flight. I dunno about you but there's something seriously botched about that clone placement.
Late minute additions that would screw up with the roster's ordering if put next to their own series' characters. The Melee clone section also stands out as their icons aren't perfectly aligned with the other icons and just appear out of nowhere when unlocking (the other unlockables have ? boxes).

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
You know what I hate? No one knows about the rules of the internet. Yea everyone knows 34, But that's it. People, educate yourselves please. A lot of them are really funny, and you all are missing out. My personal favourite is 47.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rules Of The Internet
63. If you do not believe it, then it must be habeebed for great justice.

I thought rule 63 was there is always an opposite gendered version of a character. or something. I call fake on this list.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
btw, as we have reached page 151, I feel the necessity to post a Mew pic:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Dark Pit Staff
Silver Bow
End-All Arm
Gemini Orbitars.

That's what i'm expecting since he's going to be a clone of Pit, with the Dark Pit Staff apparently being part of his artwork. Though I presume the Dark Pit Staff is only going to be used for his neutral special.

The others should be self explanatory.

...I would actually like to see End-All Arms function like Potemkin's Heat Knuckle attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom