• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I just came back from a trip to the beach
Sounds cool, right?
Well, on the way home a Bee harassed me and bit me twice in less than 5 minutes.
It huuuuurts... ;(
I was walking in my back yard and got stung by SOMETHING. I don't know what it was because I hauled ass when I got stung because I didn't want to get stung twice.
It burned for three days and made my entire ankle swollen. I couldn't hardly walk.

tl;dr I know that feel bro.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
My yard has two small woods in it. With multiple hornets' nests.

Did you know they sit on your clothes without doing anything to act as a living tracking device for the rest of the hive? Because I know that.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I got bit once just above the inside of my right elbow (the fleshy not-bone part) and again on my left hand, inbetween my thumb and index.
Still hurts. ;(

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Jeez, the anticipation is killin me. I even hooked up my NGC to play some Melee. Someone SHOULD have a copy of the game already, and that person needs to finish unlocking characters already. Cmon random Japan man, think of the children!

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Japanese mafia AKB48 is confirmed seen en route to your dwelling to silence you. You have my condolences.
Halp, guys. :(

My 3DS is in my pocket ALL DAY EVERYDAY

Not 100% sure if I'm keeping my original 3DS after I get the new one but like I said before, we don't know how long North Americans have to wait for the new model. And decal does not cover the whole 3DS (but the protector does). Here is what it will look like (same colors and everything):

So I'll just go ahead and apply then buy another one for the new model (like I said, the decal and protector are cheap and on sale from time to time).
You've made the right choice, IMO. ;)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Jeez, the anticipation is killin me. I even hooked up my NGC to play some Melee. Someone SHOULD have a copy of the game already, and that person needs to finish unlocking characters already. Cmon random Japan man, think of the children!
He was thinking of the children.
It's why he got banned from video game stores and parks.
Halp, guys. :(
No help.
Shhhhh. Only Shrek now.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Back from my fishing trip and boy was it brutal. We've only managed to catch 5 fish (2 Blugill, 1 Striped Bass, 1 Silver Bass, and 1 American Catfish) with our poles' reeling lines breaking more than once due to fish trolling. Best part: I've caught a damn catfish for the first time in history and somebody (me and Grandma) actually caught more fish than Grandpa for once. XD

As for my future Smash 4 mains: :4pacman::4wiifit::4villager::4mii::4myfriends::wario:and Bowser ****ing Junior.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My yard has two small woods in it. With multiple hornets' nests.
Did you know they sit on your clothes without doing anything to act as a living tracking device for the rest of the hive? Because I know that.
Hornets and Wasps, I think, are not animals,but rather demons.
Same goes for cockroaches.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Cockroaches are invincible to nuclear explosions. :|
No, they are not.
They are simply really good at hiding and burrowing under things, which would save them in a nuclear explosion.

If they actually invincible to an atomic bomb, then I think our main priority would be to collectively migrate to Mars.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I never did fine the Koopalings that interesting.

Which is weird because there are efforts to make them all quirky, yet they still come off as generic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom