• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What's with everybody and Koopaling alts.?
Did I miss a leak or something? If not,I call BS on it.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What's with everybody and Koopaling alts.?
Did I miss a leak or something? If not,I call BS on it.
Well, the same leak that predicted Koopaling alts also predicted Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr. (in the clown car), so I don't see why we shouldn't believe it.

Because, as you all know, never has a leak with some accuracy gotten anything wrong. Ever.

D

Deleted member

Well, the same leak that predicted Koopaling alts also predicted Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr. (in the clown car), so I don't see why we shouldn't believe it.

Because, as you all know, never has a leak with some accuracy gotten anything wrong. Ever.
Didn't the same leak also predict Olimar having Alph as an alternate?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Pics or I still call BS.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I never did fine the Koopalings that interesting.

Which is weird because there are efforts to make them all quirky, yet they still come off as generic.
Now that you've mentioned it, I do see some similarities with them and six certain aliens

D

Deleted member

Well I'm throwing my hat in for the Iggy master race obviously.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
So my landlord loves me as a tenant. :awesome:

EDIT: and I've only been here a week. :3

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Now that you've mentioned it, I do see some similarities with them and six certain aliens

Let's see.

The only similarities I see are the really fat ones,the swag-tastic ones,and the girls that everybody wants to love on.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Closest thing.
Hmm,maybe so. The different colored Clown Cart does make it 99.999% credible.
Okay,I'm convinced. I think the Koopalings idea inspired the outline for Team Battles. You wouldn't want to be forced to play as Iggy or Roy,would you?

D

Deleted member

Hmm,maybe so. The different colored Clown Cart does make it 99.999% credible.
Okay,I'm convinced. I think the Koopalings idea inspired the outline for Team Battles. You wouldn't want to be forced to play as Iggy or Roy,would you?
Implying some people don't want to play as Roy :troll:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

It's coincidence, but at the same time it's sort of funny considering The Deadly Six were the focus of Nintendo exclusive Sonic games.

Last edited:

BindingBlade

Smash Lord
It's a valid link but access is forbidden (so it exists in some capacity). It's a 403 not a 404.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Welp, alt clones are a thing now... Good luck to your last minute supports on the last spoiler-free week of Smash 4 speculation.
>Alph is an alternate costume of Olimar.
>Dark Pit is a separate character.

I'm not a Sakurai praising drone, but I still love that ******* sometimes.

Soul.

• Pikachu has three new costumes: Gold's hat, fighting band (red, yellow and black) and a red cap with sunglasses (X/Y-like, I think).
    • You can do an up-tilt combo twice and then hit your opponent with an aerial.
  • B-air has landing lag.
So, up tilt 2x → Up aerial in lower percents? Neutral aerial could work too....I still want to know if the up tilt has K.O potential, or is it just a combo move.
Also, those palette swaps look cool.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
>Alph is an alternate costume of Olimar.
>Dark Pit is a separate character.

I'm not a Sakurai praising drone, but I still love that ******* sometimes.
*laughs*

In any case, he better ****ing deliver on Dark Pit and not just say he was there for game stats with a multihit tipper on his bow or some gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom