• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Lucas/Ness
LEAVE.

If Ness gets anything that references Lucas at all, it had BETTER be a palette swap that makes Ness's shirt have the same colors as Lucas. I'd rather he not be in the game than be demoted to a costume.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Dark Pit Staff
Silver Bow
End-All Arm
Gemini Orbitars.

That's what i'm expecting since he's going to be a clone of Pit, with the Dark Pit Staff apparently being part of his artwork. Though I presume the Dark Pit Staff is only going to be used for his neutral special.

The others should be self explanatory.

...I would actually like to see End-All Arms function like Potemkin's Heat Knuckle attack.
Ideal non-clone Dark Pit on specials:

:GCA::Silver Bow for all standard attacks
:GCB::Dark Pit Staff
:GCL::GCB::GCR::Tiger Claws
:GCB::GCU:: Pandora Flight (identical to Pit's Power of Flight)
:GCB::GCD:: Doom Canon
:GCZ:: Cursed Palm (projection of his arm on grabs and throws only)

Soul.

Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwhoah. WHAAATTTTTTTTT IS THIS. AND WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE.
It's....uh, a Bad Egg in a Wi-Fi battle. No moves, 0/0 HP, no base stats, no everything. It just stands there, doing nothing.
inb4 A sad story about the Bad Egg in Ruby and Sapphire appears, with the giant ?? sign appearing.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Sorry, but I would say it's highly likely.
I honestly wouldn't mind if Ness and Lucas "Merged" with Ness borrowing some of Lucas' Moves (Up Smash, NAir and BAir plz) as well as using Lucas' Specials for Custom Moves, and going the Alph route of having Lucas as a "Pure Alt."

That'd be kinda cool. :3

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Let's be honest with something. relegation to alt sounds definetely better than relegation to sticker

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
With the exception of Mario/Wario, there has never been a character who's been referenced as a color and made an in game appearance until now. A playable character who has a color of a Assist trophy is no different from A playable character who has a color of another playable character.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
The final pic of the day, on September 12, will have just one line:

["Kept you waiting, huh?"]

(I can dream...)

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Let's be honest with something. relegation to alt sounds definetely better than relegation to sticker
No, it would be infinitely worse.

You know why? Because if he was a costume, then he couldn't possibly ever come back as DLC.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, uh, this guy on Miiverse said this.

I think it's fake, especially if it's one from Miiverse (you know, kids). I don't think this is true, but what do you think about it?

Morbi

Scavenger
Grasping at straws much?
No. It is precedent that blatantly indicates that a palette does not confirm that a character is designated to one role and only one role. If anything, someone asserting that a palette of Fox resembling Wolf confirms that he will not return is grasping at straws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom