• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So, uh, this guy on Miiverse said this.

I think it's fake, especially if it's one from Miiverse (you know, kids). I don't think this is true, but what do you think about it?
Oh boy, here we go again.

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
I also like how they gave Link a Fierce Deity recolor or (Maybe) an Alternate costume. It looks nice..... Just One more week for Japan, Three more weeks left for NA/EU fans.

The hype train may stop at Japan, but there's no stopping the Hype train in NA/EU!!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No. It is precedent that blatantly indicates that a palette does not confirm that a character is designated to one role and only one role. If anything, someone asserting that a palette of Fox resembling Wolf confirms that he will not return is grasping at straws.
Heck, we've already seen it with Mario's Wario swap.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Leaks are fake unless video and picture evidence is provided alongside it.

- No-one in their right mind would post a valid leak on Miiverse. Nintendo has your IP information, that would get you shut down and sued quicker than Palutena using Lightweight.
- Reeks of fake. Why not say a LoZ stage instead of Hyrule Warriors? They're the same thing.
- American demand. Really?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
So, uh, this guy on Miiverse said this.

I think it's fake, especially if it's one from Miiverse (you know, kids). I don't think this is true, but what do you think about it?
The "3 stages based on X" thing is the most ridiculous part. Kirby doesn't even get that many stages, let alone some obscure Japan-only shooter that got one song in Brawl.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
See avatar presumers? Nobody cares when you do this.

pickle962

Smash Lord
No. It is precedent that blatantly indicates that a palette does not confirm that a character is designated to one role and only one role. If anything, someone asserting that a palette of Fox resembling Wolf confirms that he will not return is grasping at straws.
Well to be fair Pikachu in Brawl had Pichu's blue goggles from Melee and Pichu didn't even get as far as the testing stages for Brawl's development compared to Roy or Mewtwo! :awesome:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well to be fair Pikachu in Brawl had Pichu's blue goggles from Melee and Pichu didn't even get as far as the testing stages for Brawl's development compared to Roy or Mewtwo! :awesome:
But really, was Pichu destined to come back?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I honestly wouldn't mind if Ness and Lucas "Merged" with Ness borrowing some of Lucas' Moves (Up Smash, NAir and BAir plz) as well as using Lucas' Specials for Custom Moves, and going the Alph route of having Lucas as a "Pure Alt."

That'd be kinda cool. :3
I agree.
Lucas was suppose to be a straight Ness clone anyway. And some of Ness's moves suck, so it truly is a great compromise.

pickle962

Smash Lord
But really, was Pichu destined to come back?
Nahhh guy was destined to be a punching bag for Melee's cast the moment sakurai added him to the roster. Likewise, cut characters are destined to rot in whatever smash bros game they debuted in not counting game mods. ;)

Last edited:

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
I can't believe we still have a few POTDs left, not to mention unannounced characters. We've only scratched the surface.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Nahhh guy was destined to be a punching bag for Melee's cast the moment sakurai added him to the roster. Likewise, cut characters are destined to rot in whatever smash bros game they debuted in not counting game mods. ;)
Tell that to Doctor Mario. :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Was watching all the trailers in order, hype was real, then I got to Robin, and my brother HAD to interrupt me. YOU RUINED THE SHULK TRAILER. I'M NOT FEELING IT.

Blakexd9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blakexd9
3DS FC
3566-1543-3794
I'm sure the POTD will continue until the Wii U release.
It definitely won't be as hype though. I'm sure it'll be mostly Wii U exclusive content, or just showing off the Wii U models for characters.

D

Deleted member

The "3 stages based on X" thing is the most ridiculous part. Kirby doesn't even get that many stages, let alone some obscure Japan-only shooter that got one song in Brawl.
Or maybe he meant Xenoblade Chronicles X, like Captain Hotcakes said.

I think I'll stop watching PotDs after 3DS comes out in Japan.. of course I might revert the idea. xD

GazWithPie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gazwithpie
Well, technically this is a social thread, so anything goes as far as a "topic." Smash, not smash, kittens, literally anything that doesn't break the rules.

So unless you're trying to perpetuate something that may result in breaking rules, you're always on topic. :)
Oh. Thanks man. I just think it's a little puzziling
P.s Still new Cx:143:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh,@Frostwraith ,the mods are taking interest of my Swag-Shades style? How flattering. :troll:
Now you must be shown the ways.

00.png

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
3 stages, one based on Xenoblade Chronicles X, one for Hyrule Warriors, and one for Star Fox U.

That's how I read it, at least.

Last edited:

GazWithPie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gazwithpie
You're starting to notice it 'till now?

Btw, I would love a new version of Poké Floats
I feel like that stage has potential because of all the new pokèmon since then.
BUT GUYS LETS BE SERIOUS!
In pokèmon theres a 1/8192 chance of finding a shiny pokèmon.Sooooo
What if it was the same for the pokè balls in smash.
You have the same chance to actually get a shiny pokemon when you throw the ball.
Come on.... Awesome.:151:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom