• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Other-Characters.png

Here is something I call "Other characters"

Characters that weren't included from the thing before

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well this is cool. In the Delta Episode you get to fight Wallace and his champion team from Emerald.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Can I just say something about Smash 4? I don't really know where else to put this since it'll probably get locked.

I know the meta hasn't even started yet and we still have years to go on the game in order to figure everything out, but so far I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared about how this game will end up competitively. Just scouring the boards, its "this is problematic" or "this is killing the game" its hardly positive. I just don't want the competitive community going back to Melee and PM again. Don't get me wrong, I love those games, but Melee especially feels a little...worn out at this point. PM is fine, but considering it won't be at Apex this year, it just reminds us its a mod and Nintendo can pull the plug on this game going to any competitive tournaments. And then we're stuck with just Melee.

I guess I'm just afraid that 4 will go like Brawl did. Nobody wanted to support that game anymore and it just kinda...fizzled out and people went back to Melee (and eventually PM). I'm concerned that whenever Sm4sh goes on stream, people will react negativity toward it while Melee and PM will get all the attention. I'm also concerned that Rosalina might be the next Metaknight and I'm waiting to see how long it takes before people start seriously suggesting to ban her like they did to him. I know either way I'll continue to play the game since I enjoy it far more than I ever will Brawl, but I want it to be streamed and gain popularity like Melee did (even if it doesn't become a hit like Melee).

I needed to get that off my chest.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
**** yeah. I caught Deoxys and Rayquaza

I caught Deoxys with a single ultra ball so it might coded so you catch it.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I just realized that my Smash Wii U game box didnt come with a club nintendo slip.

Is the code in the manual or something?

EDIT: Found it; it's inside the game sleeve cover.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
My new desktop on my laptop is HD DHD from his trailer, right when he pops out of the grass. I love it.

Since E3 2013, I've had all the Smash Bros character artwork on 1 minute rotate, on the Smash Bros grey background. It's been a long journey, but it's time to move on!

When Mewtwo's official character art is revealed (I doubt his will be the image shown in the Direct), I'll add it and revert back to the scroll through for old times sake.

Boring post, I know, but I'm burning CDs like it's 1998 and I'm bored.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
My new desktop on my laptop is HD DHD from his trailer, right when he pops out of the grass. I love it.

Since E3 2013, I've had all the Smash Bros character artwork on 1 minute rotate, on the Smash Bros grey background. It's been a long journey, but it's time to move on!

When Mewtwo's official character art is revealed (I doubt his will be the image shown in the Direct), I'll add it and revert back to the scroll through for old times sake.

Boring post, I know, but I'm burning CDs like it's 1998 and I'm bored.
That sounds sick tho. I'd really like that as well :) Just gotta get around to making one.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
My desktop background is just a cool Xenoblade pic I found, it's the title screen background with all the main characters at the front side by side. It's not the most hype pic that I've seen but it's the one that best demonstrates what I love about the game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Double..post
I guess I'm just afraid that 4 will go like Brawl did. Nobody wanted to support that game anymore and it just kinda...fizzled out and people went back to Melee (and eventually PM). I'm concerned that whenever Sm4sh goes on stream, people will react negativity toward it while Melee and PM will get all the attention.
All games end like that. Its inevitable anyway.

Anyone who agrees with IGN's 'too much water' review... go get yourself a Sharpedo.

Surf at x2 speed. Best ever.
The world of water is still a deal breaker for me. I never like the originals because of all the water

I guess it's understandable.

Knowing Youtube comments sometimes.
Well maybe Scott should just come out and say the gender of the ****ing thing

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
My desktop pic at home is the cast of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom, and it cycles through the official Wii U artwork of SSB Wii U and a Guardians of the Galaxy poster.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
By the way, I'm not the anime guy. I'm more like this thread's voice of reason.
Pessimistic reason who thinks he's cooler than everyone because he has a sick avatar!

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now see, the difference between you and me is that my avatar is clearly better because reasons. Thus I am actually cooler than everyone.

This is first grade stuff Frost. :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom