• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
Can I force convince anyone here to face me online? I was looking for a goofy FFA, but I'll settle for a 1v1.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

I don't know. Didn't make the video. Sounds similar to this though:
http://soundboard.panictank.net/2SED4AIRHORN.mp3

But seriously. I just can't seem to find any motivation to study don't seem to have a sense of urgency to do so. .-. I know I should be doing it, but I just can't bring myself to do it.
Honestly I was not a study person when I was in middle school/high school. Im one of those jump in and complete it people so Im terrible at advice and encouragement. I was pretty good at counting Z's while waiting for others to finish quizes/etc though! I was pro at that!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Kid's all pissed cause my Mega Beedrill OHKO'd all his Pokemon- Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Deoxys. Calling me a hacker and all that good ****. Lol

In other news...ish news: There have been numerous reports of Reshiram and Zekrom now being available as shiny in the game, as with many other legendary Pokémon in Mirage Spots. -Serebii

Start hunting gentle germs; **** just got real. Or be a scrub and Master Ball them all on the first encounter. I don't really care, but whatever. =3=
Box legendaries after Johto ones (that aren't third in the series) are the easiest legendaries to get, so there really isn't a point in using a Master Ball on them.

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
That was not helpful... If anything, it was painful to my ears with the damned air horn.
Whoops. Sorry.
Honestly I was not a study person when I was in middle school/high school. Im one of those jump in and complete it people so Im terrible at advice and encouragement. I was pretty good at counting Z's while waiting for others to finish quizes/etc though! I was pro at that!
Thanks for the sentiment at least.
Im in the same boat as you, lets sink together
We're all in this togetherrrr

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Whoops. Sorry.

Just meditate about things related to the French, like french fries, those funny hats and striped shirts and cliche mustaches and you will do fine Im sure!

Also is it not illogical for you to sink?

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Whoops. Sorry.

At least it's not a vuvuzela or other irritating noises.

I just read a weird story about the origin of divorce. If I read it correctly which I probably didn't, but after killing a gorilla who was ravaging their fields, the husbando demands that the waifu get back the arrow she used to shoot the gorilla chief... Oh, wait... I get it now, instead of celebrating and thanking her for getting rid of the gorilla raiders, he complained about an insignificant thing which made Ms. Waifu leave. Thanks Smashboards! Ranting allows me to think about stuff clearly.

Carry on people with your scones, tea, and other discussions involving... whatever the hell goes on in the social thread.

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
At least it's not a vuvuzela or other irritating noises.

I just read a weird story about the origin of divorce. If I read it correctly which I probably didn't, but after killing a gorilla who was ravaging their fields, the husbando demands that the waifu get back the arrow she used to shoot the gorilla chief... Oh, wait... I get it now, instead of celebrating and thanking her for getting rid of the gorilla raiders, he complained about an insignificant thing which made Ms. Waifu leave. Thanks Smashboards! Ranting allows me to think about stuff clearly.

Carry on people with your scones, tea, and other discussions involving... whatever the hell goes on in the social thread.
Wat

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Meh. If I were ever to get an Amiibo, which I would if there was a Greninja one, I wouldn't feed it equipment. I just want it to be good by pure skill. Yeahhhh. That'd be cool.
But that's the thing, we're allowing these things into our lives, and now they're growing to take on tournaments.
If we don't stop them now the robot overlords will consume us all!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , why do you still use google translate for your status?

I'm serious the translation is so bad that not only I have trouble to understand what you mean, but I also am trying as hard as I can to guess what you typed in the translator.

Really, French is my first language and I cannot believe how bad those tranlations are...

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
But that's the thing, we're allowing these things into our lives, and now they're growing to take on tournaments.
I find the concept of all-amiiboo fighting rings cool.

Just think of it! You're training a thing to FIGHT.

Like that'd be cool. Or something. I dunno. Amiibo tournaments. That'd be interesting.

It'd kinda be like Pokemon, now that I think about it.
Also lvl. 50 Amiibo have an innate damage bonus so that might have something to do with it
Oh. That's dumb.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
And then they run into Master hand and flop.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
@ Jason the Yoshi Jason the Yoshi , why do you still use google translate for your status?

I'm serious the translation is so bad that not only I have trouble to understand what you mean, but I also am trying as hard as I can to guess what you typed in the translator.

Really, French is my first language and I cannot believe how bad those tranlations are...
Because it's funny?

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Like that'd be cool. Or something. I dunno. Amiibo tournaments. That'd be interesting.

Oh. That's dumb.
Ya know whats more like Pokemon? Pokemon! You could call it a carbon copy!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

But the concept of a robot learning and soon getting better than others frightens me. I mean, think of the dangers.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

inb4 the next Nintendo handheld uses NNIDs as a new way to add people instead of Friend Codes.
Maybe lol. Friend Codes are so DS-ish.
They probably will. Wii U doesn't have Friend Codes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

wasn't that dropped? SHOULDNT It be dropped. Drop it

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Ya know whats more like Pokemon? Pokemon! You could call it a carbon copy!
But it's Smash Bros.
But the concept of a robot learning and soon getting better than other frightens me. I mean, think of the dangers.
I find it fascinating, but without limit, yeah, it can get pretty bad.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sharing this FNaF2 thing here if anyone's interested.

Even though my headcanon is that the new Foxy (aka Mangle) is a female for various reasons, I gotta admit this male voice is pretty dang good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom