• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally I like my 3DS Smash. Sure it ain't much, but then again it's not I cared for all them bells and whistles anyway.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I am about to go up Mt. Chimney, but before that I'm trying to find Grimer in Fiery Path. I must catch each Pokemon in each area. Also wondering if I should breed for a Treecko or breed for a Seedot. Either way, I would need to find a way to get a Destiny Knot without doing contests...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
STILL GOTTA WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS FOR SMASH WII U WHOO

I STILL GOT MAH 3DS VERSION WHICH I STILL PLAN TO PLAY EVEN AFTER I GET IT WHOO

IT'S JUST I MISS PLAYING SMASH ON DA BIG SCREEN WHOO

WHOO....

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Personally I like my 3DS Smash. Sure it ain't much, but then again it's not I cared for all them bells and whistles anyway.
Bells and whistles are just fluff, the real stuff is the whole not getting killed by the controls! Namely the control pad!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
You know that is just a cheap knockoff! For all we know its olive oil with a fake label!
What if everything's a knockoff, huh? What if everything we knew is a lie? WHAT THEN?! ANSWER ME!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Bells and whistles are just fluff, the real stuff is the whole not getting killed by the controls! Namely the control pad!
The Circle Pad? Well personally I don't mind it too much. Sure it's not a joystick, but for what it's worth it's not terrible. (Though I do wish I could have used the D-pad as an alternative.)

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
What if everything's a knockoff, huh? What if everything we knew is a lie? WHAT THEN?! ANSWER ME!
That means its a virtual world created by illusion! Therefore you are in a pokeball and have been caught. Thats what.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well... Then we live in a big*** Poké Ball.

Obligatory: That's what she said. :p
Thats what the illusion wants you to think! In actuality! Its really just YOU who is trapped! -dramatic music-

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
I like long rods better personally... no wait I didnt..right "Twin Long Rods"
Yeah, I was also thinking about using an Earthbound Immortal card, but i gotta go with the classics!

But there's a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh cards I like. I don't play the games, but sometimes I collect the cards.

Damn right you do, boy.
Mmm yep. I just love dem Long Rods!

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Thats what the illusion wants you to think! In actuality! Its really just YOU who is trapped! -dramatic music-
Zoroark, quit disguising yourself as Lucario and come out with your hands up!

Shoulda known the only one here named NotZoroark would be Zoroark...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Kid's all pissed cause my Mega Beedrill OHKO'd all his Pokemon- Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Deoxys. Calling me a hacker and all that good ****. Lol

In other news...ish news: There have been numerous reports of Reshiram and Zekrom now being available as shiny in the game, as with many other legendary Pokémon in Mirage Spots. -Serebii

Start hunting gentle germs; **** just got real. Or be a scrub and Master Ball them all on the first encounter. I don't really care, but whatever. =3=

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
My current team in OR is Marshtomp, my main man Machop, Sableye and an imported Charmander. Lookin' good so far, especially because I've only just now beaten the third gym.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Zoroark, quit disguising yourself as Lucario and come out with your hands up!

Shoulda known the only one here named NotZoroark would be Zoroark...
How dare you question my identity! You are prepping yourself to get crunched!

D

Deleted member

The Circle Pad? Well personally I don't mind it too much. Sure it's not a joystick, but for what it's worth it's not terrible. (Though I do wish I could have used the D-pad as an alternative.)
Yeah the Circle Pad is good. Maybe it's just people pressing it way too hard resulting in it breaking. :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Kid's all pissed cause my Mega Beedrill OHKO'd all his Pokemon- Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Deoxys. Calling me a hacker and all that good ****. Lol

In other news...ish news: There have been numerous reports of Reshiram and Zekrom now being available as shiny in the game, as with many other legendary Pokémon in Mirage Spots. -Serebii

Start hunting gentle germs; **** just got real. Or be a scrub and Master Ball them all on the first encounter. I don't really care, but whatever. =3=
So basickly, MegaB is broken as ****? If it took down 3 legends in one hit then wow

Last edited:

Soul.

inb4 the next Nintendo handheld uses NNIDs as a new way to add people instead of Friend Codes.
Maybe lol. Friend Codes are so DS-ish.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
@AllLucinaPlayers
I'm currently debating whether or not I should just go to the Lucina social thread and just plop this video in there.
inb4 the next Nintendo handheld uses NNIDs as a new way to add people instead of Friend Codes.
Maybe lol. Friend Codes are so DS-ish.
Yes. That would be nice. FCs are so annoying and inconvenient. .-.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So basickly, MegaB is broken as ****? If it took down 3 legends in one hit then wow
First off, no he's not broken at all. See Mega Salamence for broken ****.

Moving on, I doubt those three were EV-IV trained. Even if they were, Adaptability x 145 (?) Base attack rips those weak to bug and poison a new asshole. But he's a Glass Canon. Very fragile. But I remedy this with Light Clay Meowstic. But not for that fight.

Last edited:

Soul.

Yes. That would be nice. FCs are so annoying and inconvenient. .-.
Yeah, that would be nice. Especially if the new handheld is going to have things from the Wii U or something.
All I know is that both the new console and handheld will have the same architecture.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ha. That sounds easy, but I don't feel like it. So, I'm just going to sit around being useless, not getting sleep, while my anxiety slowly rises.
How about encouragement?
I stare at you menacingly till you study!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom